tModLoader Calamity Mod

What would you like me to create more of?

• NPCs (enemies, house NPCs, etc.)

Votes: 1,170 19.5%
  • Bosses

Votes: 2,449 40.8%
  • Items (Accessories, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 1,580 26.3%
  • Vanity (furniture, armor sets, etc.)

Votes: 437 7.3%
  • Mineable Stuff (Ores, Blocks, etc.)

Votes: 372 6.2%

• Total voters
drew,can you help me with something,when i want to active i see a error,it say
outofmemoryexception in...
calamitymod.calamitymod.load_load

Is there an archive for older versions for Calamity? It seems that other people are having the same issue, and I can't find any other version except for the newest. Thanks for pointing all of this out by the way!

I just have a question. For some reason the mana overloaded is not working at all for me. I was wondering if you nerfed it a lot or it just isn’t working for me a and a way to fix it.

If people are having trouble loading worlds with this mod. Go get world gen previewer and stop the mod from make the world taller. This fixed my crash but the plants do spawn very low.

Apparently Astrageldon Slime got removed, the wiki doesn't mention why thou (no, I'm not rejoining the discord to find out why, tell me somewhere else)
thou my guess was it wasn't a very fun or engaging boss fight (I can agree to this), And for the most part the boss was, just kinda there, defeating it wasn't needed for progression (and it was often forgotten about)

Apparently Astrageldon Slime got removed, the wiki doesn't mention why thou (no, I'm not rejoining the discord to find out why, tell me somewhere else)
thou my guess was it wasn't a very fun or engaging boss fight (I can agree to this), And for the most part the boss was, just kinda there, defeating it wasn't needed for progression (and it was often forgotten about)
It was replaced with Astrum Aureus.
https://calamitymod.gamepedia.com/Astrum_Aureus
This guy ^

does this mod only work on large worlds??
Kind of, at least, it would be recommended to. The mod is optimized to work with large worlds, so if you load it in a new medium or small world, the sulphrorous sea most likely will have a large evalation from the land, and the world might be taller than its supposed to, glitching out the map (not sure if thats true tho).

Kind of, at least, it would be recommended to. The mod is optimized to work with large worlds, so if you load it in a new medium or small world, the sulphrorous sea most likely will have a large evalation from the land, and the world might be taller than its supposed to, glitching out the map (not sure if thats true tho).
It does cause weird sulfurous sea generation but it doesn't cause much problems other than making the dungeon super tall from what I've noticed.

But there will be a good memory of this boss.
The LORDE will also be in the second/third part.

Hey guys, I just tried your mod with Revengance mode and it was surprisely really hard to play.
Well, Revengeance is meant for people who want an extra challenge out of an already hard game.

That aside, you're a better player than I ever was. And those arenas! It must have taken you forever to build them. Some of those fights really dragged on, though, I can see why you sped up the Leviathan fight. What bullets were you using? Gold, silver?

And lastly, you have good taste in waifus. :p

Well, Revengeance is meant for people who want an extra challenge out of an already hard game.

That aside, you're a better player than I ever was. And those arenas! It must have taken you forever to build them. Some of those fights really dragged on, though, I can see why you sped up the Leviathan fight. What bullets were you using? Gold, silver?

And lastly, you have good taste in waifus. :p
Thank you very much :dryadsmile:

In fact, the construction of the arena requires a minimum of effort. Since the construction process greatly accelerates the mod CheatSheet. I am glad that you paid attention to this, in the future I will try to make the arena even better. For Coin Gun, I used Gold Coin, because in Revengeance mode, money drops out a lot more. And thanks again, I'm really very happy.

the reason why i think it only works on large is because when it's loading i see that when is creating the abyss (or whatever) it crashes right after , that could explain the "glitching out the map" situation
If you're using the world creator preview mod by jopojelly, it might not work. If you have that mod I would disable it. If not then I don't know :/

Back
Top Bottom