tModLoader Calamity Mod

What would you like me to create more of?

• NPCs (enemies, house NPCs, etc.)

Votes: 1,170 19.5%
  • Bosses

Votes: 2,450 40.8%
  • Items (Accessories, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 1,581 26.3%
  • Vanity (furniture, armor sets, etc.)

Votes: 438 7.3%
  • Mineable Stuff (Ores, Blocks, etc.)

Votes: 372 6.2%

• Total voters
Here's the image that Fabsol meant to send. "Wet World" spoiler
Water.jpg
Yaaaah thats hot.... Thats hot
No but really i love the ambience on that

Hello, just coming to report a Calamity bug.
When using Asgard's valor, dashing into an enemy with a large hitbox can remove your invulnerability frames if you've just taken damage from that enemy. I've had this happen several times with 4 bosses:
1) While the siren is charging me in the Siren/Leviathan fight, if I dash to try to get away after she has hit me and is on top of me, my invuln frames disappear and I take ~100 damage rapidly 3-4 times, often killing me.
2) While the leviathan is charging me, the same thing as in 1) happens.
3) When fighting the great sand shark, I went from 600 health to dead because when it leaped on top of me,I dashed with asgard's valor to get away. While still in contact with his large hitbox, my invuln frames were gone and I got hit multiple times for 100 damage until I died in a couple of milliseconds.
4) The same as 1),2), and 3), but trying to dodge away from Duke Fisheron after being dashed onto.

Thanks! The accessory is really cool and I'd hate to have to not use it because of this bug.

Not saying a Sue could happen, keep in mind all the reference items this mod has, alot, like the base game. I don't think Relogic would act thou, Calamity is a selling point for the game like many just like all large content mods.

I'm not fond either of the "lets fight Yharon twice" design choice, the part I was challenging is why Mothron? I honestly felt an uber version of the DD2 event would be more fitting since it ends with a D'R'A'G'O'N, you know, cus Yharon is also a Dragon? (His design doesn't strike me as a dragon thou, and Betsy is technically a Wyvern, but lets just go with it since it's better than Mothron of all things)

Final note: If I had to take a guess, Fabsol wanted to include all the moon events into the mod somehow, but this doesn't really make sense since the blood moon doesn't get the same love as the others.
Originally, the enabling factor for phase two was having the Dark Sun Ring equipped, which needed Darksun Fragments. However, that factor was removed and the ring nerfed to hell and back. Tbh, Post-Yharon eclipse could use more enemies. Maybe an Alien from the Aliens franchise? Just fighting moths gets boring, I wanna fight a Xenomorph!

Be sure to tell anybody having issues loading old worlds with the new update this:

WARNING: The 1.4.2.001 update will not allow you to load large worlds generated before it, this is due to the removal of the world height expansion. In order to fix this problem you must follow the directions below:

1 - Exit the game
2 - Reopen the game
3 - Install Large World Enabler https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/large-world-enabler.47751/
4 - Make sure 1.4.2.001 and Large World Enabler are enabled and your mods are reloaded
5 - Load an old large world and make sure it's working

If you are creating new worlds you do not need Large World Enabler.

The update will be out tonight, this is a major precaution to anyone downloading it.

Last edited:
I have some things to say about this update
First I absolutely love this mod, but this update was bad, I'm not talking about the content because I couldn't see it(but watching It in images looks cool), andand tha why I'm writing this
First error: THE MAIN CHARACTER, when I enter the player selection my most OP character(That character has S. Cal gear)with the complete boss checklist of a all of moded bosses of calamity, thorium, spirit, tremor, forgotten and enigma isn't seen with the vanity armor and accessories she had, the icon is the guide and he has 100 HP and 0 MP and I can't select her. when I deactivate calamity mod the character is visible (and has the good amount of health and mana) with the vanity items that she had(Lunatic cultist robes), but obviously without the calamity accesories like the Celestial Tracers' wings or the Asgardian Aegis
Second error: THE CRASHES, when i'm playing with the character I made the last week 10 minutes before entering the world it crashes without saving, the only things saved are the ones that I have in my inventory and the bosses I defeat are not counted in the checkilst, and fitted to this error when I close and save a world it crashes too.
Third error:THE MAP, I entered now at 20:00 and the map on my new world was reseted.
Fourth error: THE CHESTS, The mayority of weapons of the hardmode dissapeared and when I enter a chest there's only one or four slots with a weapon, and underneath the chest inventory there are words like the ones in crashes.
Fifth error:SYSTEM.OUT.OF.MEMORY
`:sigh:
Please solve this or make another time a downloader for the 1.4.1

Last edited:
First I absolutely love this mod, but this update was bad, I'm not talking about the content because I couldn't see it(but watching It in images looks cool), andand tha why I'm writing this
First error: THE MAIN CHARACTER, when I enter the player selection my most OP character(That character has S. Cal gear)with the complete boss checklist of a all of moded bosses of calamity, thorium, spirit, tremor, forgotten and enigma isn't seen with the vanity armor and accessories she had, the icon is the guide and he has 100 HP and 0 MP and I can't select her. when I deactivate calamity mod the character is visible (and has the good amount of health and mana) with the vanity items that she had(Lunatic cultist robes), but obviously without the calamity accesories like the Celestial Tracers' wings or the Asgardian Aegis
Second error: THE CRASHES, when i'm playing with the character I made the last week 10 minutes before entering the world it crashes without saving, the only things saved are the ones that I have in my inventory and the bosses I defeat are not counted in the checkilst, and fitted to this error when I close and save a world it crashes too.
Third error:THE MAP, I entered now at 20:00 and the map on my new world was reseted.
Fourth error: THE CHESTS, The mayority of weapons of the hardmode dissapeared and when I enter a chest there's only one or four slots with a weapon, and underneath the chest inventory there are words like the ones in crashes.
To me, it seems like you didn't read Fabsol's post for Large World Enabler.

To me, it seems like you didn't read Fabsol's post for Large World Enabler.
I cant activate LWE, I watch MountainDrew's post in what he said to download the mod, but when I activate It and then restart the mods the system out of memory message appears and deactivates the mod instantly.
How can I solve the SystemOutOfMemoryException?

Last edited:
TModLoader-bug-788597158
For you to see my bug
I needed to uploaded on DeviantArt because I couldn't upload a file i know that this is shabby, but there it is the image is the first character and for you to see that I'm not faking that character has 151 hours played
If you can't see the image go to my page in DeviantArt it's the same name as this account here(THIS ISN'T SPAM)

Okay okay okay
1: your character may have just gotten corrupted, no way to really say thats the mod fault
2: then again, how are you so sure these crashes are the mod fault
3: if it was an old world then the minimap data gets lost, its a vanilla issue not ours
4: AGAIN, how are you so sure its the mod fault?
5: YOU KNOW THATS NOT OUR ISSUE RIGHT?, out of memory means you ran out of ram, YOUR RAM, so you either disable a few of your presumably lots of mods or not use calamity music mod, OR you get better RaM

which one of these dragons said NO HOMO or else I'm calling the cops

You are not worthy to judge the second half of Sharon's life choices. You can judge him for being the ride of a derpy Lord of All Things, but what Sharon chose to do after that is Sharon's business!

5: YOU KNOW THATS NOT OUR ISSUE RIGHT?, out of memory means you ran out of ram, YOUR RAM, so you either disable a few of your presumably lots of mods or not use calamity music mod, OR you get better RaM
With a 32 bit program, you're just hard-capped at using a little less than 4 gigs of RAM. You can buy the biggest RAM sticks on the market, but the program won't be able to access anything more than that limit. The only option is to disable mods and reduce the memory the program is using.

With a 32 bit program, you're just hard-capped at using a little less than 4 gigs of RAM. You can buy the biggest RAM sticks on the market, but the program won't be able to access anything more than that limit. The only option is to disable mods and reduce the memory the program is using.

There is an unofficial 64Bit version of Tmodloader that works with alot of mods
, I suggest looking into it if you plan to use alot of mods; some mods like TerrariaOverhaul don't work though, neither does Terraria Hooks from my experience

You are not worthy to judge the second half of Sharon's life choices. You can judge him for being the ride of a derpy Lord of All Things, but what Sharon chose to do after that is Sharon's business!

(;・д・)!!!

Last edited:

Yeah i was saying that in case he had like 3 GB of RaM or something

Yeah i was saying that in case he had like 3 GB of RaM or something
Well that can't be right. Unless the guy's still using XP, almost any OS is going to use like 2 GB passively. Ten years ago, a pre-built computer would have had 8 Gigs of RAM, I think, and a typical home-use OS prior to Windows 8 would cap the amount of RAM you can access overall, so it's not necessarily beneficial to buy a ton of new RAM for an old system.

What you could do - and this really depends on your bottleneck - is buy some RAM with better speed and CAS, and then overclock your RAM in your BIOS. To do that you'd have to know your systems specs and make sure you're not going to have problems, but it's possible that with faster RAM you might be able to process everything before you run into that wall.

It's probably not worth upgrading or building a new rig just for a Terraria mod, though.

Back
Top Bottom