tModLoader Calamity Mod

What would you like me to create more of?

• NPCs (enemies, house NPCs, etc.)

Votes: 1,170 19.5%
  • Bosses

Votes: 2,449 40.8%
  • Items (Accessories, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 1,580 26.3%
  • Vanity (furniture, armor sets, etc.)

Votes: 437 7.3%
  • Mineable Stuff (Ores, Blocks, etc.)

Votes: 372 6.2%

• Total voters
I have a problem: when I play, in the first 5 - 10 minutes I have 60 fps, then for no reason, FPS drops to 3-5, this continues for 3 minutes, then rises to 30. I just stand still, nothing happens in the game , what could it be?

I am not sure if this is intended or not, but for the Mollusks Armor whenever the shellfish, that are spawned by the set bonus, are latched on to a target I do incredibly amounts of damage to the target. Like I haven't defeated Plantera or Calamitas yet and was fight Siren as a joke, but ending up killing both Siren and Leviathan super quickly. I was using the clamor rifle it that helps.

I have a problem: when I play, in the first 5 - 10 minutes I have 60 fps, then for no reason, FPS drops to 3-5, this continues for 3 minutes, then rises to 30. I just stand still, nothing happens in the game , what could it be?
Does this only happen when you have Calamity enabled?

could you help me and please tell me what i need to change? making my mod cause of:

Ein Teil des Pfades "\Program Files ()\Steam\steamapps\common\Terraria\ModCompile\tModLoaderMac.exe" konnte nicht gefunden werden.
bei System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
bei System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath, Boolean checkHost)
bei System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share)
bei Mono.Cecil.ModuleDefinition.GetFileStream(String fileName, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share)
bei Mono.Cecil.ModuleDefinition.ReadModule(String fileName, ReaderParameters parameters)
bei Terraria.ModLoader.ModCompile.GetTerrariaReferences(String tempDir, Boolean forWindows)
bei Terraria.ModLoader.ModCompile.CompileMod(BuildingMod mod, List`1 refMods, Boolean forWindows, Byte[]& dll, Byte[]& pdb)
bei Terraria.ModLoader.ModCompile.Build(BuildingMod mod, IBuildStatus status)
bei Terraria.ModLoader.ModCompile.Build(String modFolder, IBuildStatus status)
bei Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.<>c.<BuildMod>b__74_0(Object _)

it would be nice if ANYONE could help me out please dont reply with i dont know how to fix this if you dont know!!!! thank you!!!!

sorry cause of the spaces!!!!!

Last edited:
Uhh... Is the main Astrum Deus supposed to have those probe thingies after the small worms are dead? 'Cause I watched a couple of peoples' vids, and in those it didn't. Please help cuz Astrum Deus is annoying :sigh:

I think I may have just experienced a glitch with the Sea King NPC... in my current playthrough I just started, I accidentally beat the Giant Clam. The next day, Amidias arrived in one of my vacant houses. I could've sworn you had to beat both the Giant Clam and the Desert Scourge to get him to spawn, and I've only killed King Slime so far. Has anyone else experienced this at all?

I think I may have just experienced a glitch with the Sea King NPC... in my current playthrough I just started, I accidentally beat the Giant Clam. The next day, Amidias arrived in one of my vacant houses. I could've sworn you had to beat both the Giant Clam and the Desert Scourge to get him to spawn, and I've only killed King Slime so far. Has anyone else experienced this at all?

You only need to kill Desert Scourge to break Sunken Sea tiles, the Sea King NPC can spawn just by having an empty house and having defeated the Giant Clam.

can you change rogue damage back to throwing damage please? so i can use calamity weapon with another mod armor :|

Thanks for your reply. But how to return previous version?:happy:
You gotta find an older version, Fabsol doesn't keep older versions around for download so you'll need to find someone who has an older version.
It would be quite heavy on hosting costs if Fabsol kept all the older versions online, I mean with like the last 10 versions before the music split being 100MB+...

can you change rogue damage back to throwing damage please? so i can use calamity weapon with another mod armor :|
The awsner is no, he won't, and he'll call you a demanding beggar if you keep asking.
Fasbol has plans for rogue damage, but those plans are for now as slyly known by the team as a rouge...
HA. Punny.

the link not work. It tells me that the site doesn't exist because it was taken down
Sigh, can you 1-posts QUIT doing this please?!
This was answered a few posts back, if you even bother to come back to read this that is.
Scroll...
UP!

Uhh... Is the main Astrum Deus supposed to have those probe thingies after the small worms are dead? 'Cause I watched a couple of peoples' vids, and in those it didn't. Please help cuz Astrum Deus is annoying :sigh:
Could someone please answer my question???

Could someone please answer my question???
In all the versions I played and fought this boss it did have those, chances are those videos are of a much older version of the mod.
Check the dates
As for this boss being annoying...
Oh boy, oh boooyyy
In an older mod the boss GREATLY reduces your wing time, he doesn't do that anymore. Used to be nearly impossible to beat at that stage of the game.

In all the versions I played and fought this boss it did have those, chances are those videos are of a much older version of the mod.
Check the dates
As for this boss being annoying...
Oh boy, oh boooyyy
In an older mod the boss GREATLY reduces your wing time, he doesn't do that anymore. Used to be nearly impossible to beat at that stage of the game.
Thanks, I guess... I found a strat to take out small ones easily but the main one is soooo hard :( And I get so close too (BTW I'm a rogue)
[doublepost=1554115197,1554114730][/doublepost]I DID IT (cross-world FTW)

I've been stuck on DeathMode Hive Mind for a while now (not even a day, but still %:sigh:). Does anyone have any tips for this boss (I'm a mage)? I just need stuff like equipment and weapons, I've got a really good arena setup that has worked really well in the past.

Don't get why I'm stuck on Hive Mind when I can beat DeathMode DoG with barely any trouble...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom