tModLoader Calamity Mod

What would you like me to create more of?

• NPCs (enemies, house NPCs, etc.)

Votes: 1,170 19.5%
  • Bosses

Votes: 2,450 40.8%
  • Items (Accessories, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 1,581 26.3%
  • Vanity (furniture, armor sets, etc.)

Votes: 438 7.3%
  • Mineable Stuff (Ores, Blocks, etc.)

Votes: 372 6.2%

• Total voters
I was gonna say "add sans undertale" But then I remembered.

Terraria GAME MOD Terratale v.1062018 - download
(its the terratale mod, But I reccomend downloading it from the tmodloader. Much easier. And can be combined with calamity + cala music mods to make it better. You can have sans as a final boss after supremey, since Sans does much more damage and can instantly 1 shot you even with melee auric armor)

Ouef

This thread has been getting very off-topic.
Have I already mentioned Defiled Rune is awesome?

To be fair, throwing comments like the ones we were making can give ideas of things to add. I'd be interested in seeing, by example, Fabsol take on a druid/transformation class, by example, or a properly fishing class, after El_Garbanzo said it, instead of just an overpowered tool, like the one I mentioned.

About the Defiled Rune... eh, personally I like to take things more relaxed when I play Terraria. I have other games for breathtaking hardships.

I was gonna say "add sans undertale" But then I remembered.

Terraria GAME MOD Terratale v.1062018 - download
(its the terratale mod, But I reccomend downloading it from the tmodloader. Much easier. And can be combined with calamity + cala music mods to make it better. You can have sans as a final boss after supremey, since Sans does much more damage and can instantly 1 shot you even with melee auric armor)

Ouef
Wouldn't get added anyway. Calamity is going in a more serious path now.

CLASS IDEAS (sorry for the rather long post)

Fishing/Angler Class

I
don't know any other names for this possible class other than the Fishing Class or the Angler Class. A few early weapons could act like fishing rods normally (but instead latching onto enemies and continually damaging them), but some later ones could have special properties, like multihook or hooks that you can control! Other weapons could be other types of fishing gear, like fishing nets and globs of bait (which I'm thinking would act as Throwing/Rogue weapons of sorts).

I haven't thought too much about accessories, but maybe stuff like the Angler Tackle Bag could give a boost to fishing damage. Also, like how the Melee Class has flasks, this class could have different hook accessories that imbue the hooks with a debuff to inflict on enemies (such as a cursed hook, which could be obtained in hardmode and inflict Cursed Flames).

Armor sets would not only boost fishing damage, but also boost fishing power as well. That way, you'll not only be able to keep fishing for random good loot, but you can also actually defend yourself!

Druid/Transformation Class

I haven't thought about this as much as the Fishing/Angler Class, but here we go. This class would allow you to transform into different creatures for unique abilities and buffs along with using other weapons (which I haven't really thought about). I haven't really thought too much about this class, other than a few transformation ideas (i.e. a wolf transformation in Hardmode). Thorium has a few items to transform with, but like Viashino said, it isn't really fleshed-out. I'd love to see this become an actual class! That's it, I guess.

Well, as Mark Twain once said, "there is no such thing as a new idea. It is impossible."

Hell, Calamity's bosses have varying degrees of similarity to vanilla ones.

• Map_Icon_King_Slime.png
    • Crabulon_map.png

• Slime_God_Core_map.png

• Astrum_Aureus_map.png
  • Map_Icon_Eye_of_Cthulhu_%28first_form%29.png
    Map_Icon_Queen_Bee.png
    Map_Icon_Retinazer_%28first_form%29.png
    /
    Map_Icon_Spazmatism_%28first_form%29.png
    • Cryogen_map.png

• Brimstone_Elemental_map.png

• Calamitas_map.png

• Siren_map.png
      /
      Leviathan_map.png

• Plaguebringer_Goliath_map.png
    • Bumblebirb_map.png

• Supreme_Calamitas_map.png
  • Map_Icon_Eater_of_Worlds.png
    Map_Icon_The_Destroyer.png
    • Desert_Scourge_map.png

• Perforator_Hive_map.png

• Aquatic_Scourge_map.png

• Astrum_Deus_map.png

• Devourer_of_Gods_map.png
  • Map_Icon_Brain_of_Cthulhu.png
    • Hive_Mind_map_2.png

• Map_Icon_Plantera_%28first_form%29.png
    • Polterghast_map.png
  • Map_Icon_Golem.png
    • Ravager_map.png
  • Map_Icon_Duke_Fishron.png
    • Yharon_map.png
  • Map_Icon_Moon_Lord.png
    • Providence_map.png
People might joke about the number of worm bosses, but like in vanilla, the most common boss type is the shoot-and-ram variety

Last edited:
Well, as Mark Twain once said, "there is no such thing as a new idea. It is impossible."

Hell, Calamity's bosses have varying degrees of similarity to vanilla ones.

• Map_Icon_King_Slime.png
    • Crabulon_map.png

• Slime_God_Core_map.png

• Astrum_Aureus_map.png
  • Map_Icon_Eye_of_Cthulhu_%28first_form%29.png
    Map_Icon_Queen_Bee.png
    Map_Icon_Retinazer_%28first_form%29.png
    /
    Map_Icon_Spazmatism_%28first_form%29.png
    • Cryogen_map.png

• Brimstone_Elemental_map.png

• Calamitas_map.png

• Siren_map.png
      /
      Leviathan_map.png

• Plaguebringer_Goliath_map.png
    • Bumblebirb_map.png

• Supreme_Calamitas_map.png
  • Map_Icon_Eater_of_Worlds.png
    Map_Icon_The_Destroyer.png
    • Desert_Scourge_map.png

• Aquatic_Scourge_map.png

• Astrum_Deus_map.png

• Devourer_of_Gods_map.png
  • Map_Icon_Brain_of_Cthulhu.png
    • Hive_Mind_map_2.png

• Map_Icon_Plantera_%28first_form%29.png
    • Polterghast_map.png
  • Map_Icon_Golem.png
    • Ravager_map.png
  • Map_Icon_Duke_Fishron.png
    • Yharon_map.png
  • Map_Icon_Moon_Lord.png
    • Providence_map.png
People might joke about the number of worm bosses, but like in vanilla, the most common boss type is the shoot-and-ram variety
Well, gotta be honest, Providence acts similar to Ice Queen too.

Some one has a Conductor picture so you know what that means...

YA PECK NECKS GOTTA NOT GET OFF THE RAILS THIS TIME

(did i make a pun)
[doublepost=1556975171,1556975095][/doublepost]Also Revanger is Golem but far worse

Some one has a Conductor picture so you know what that means...

YA PECK NECKS GOTTA NOT GET OFF THE RAILS THIS TIME

(did i make a pun)
(yes ya did, ya peckneck)

Astrum Aureus is a Crabulon who had a severe overdose of Flinstones VitaGummies™ (I've made a vitagummies joke earlier but whatever)

Last edited:
since when did fans of other stuff came here
Believe me, you'd be surprised... there's entire threads dedicated to other stuff that's unrelated to Terraria!

and speaking of u n r e l a t e d . . .

...Does anyone experience issues with the first part of the Abyss? Sometimes, there'll just be a completely empty chunk with the abyss gravel and walls, but it'll play wasteland and still have the poisonous water (that's not unrelated though, so why did I say that?)

Last edited:
Also DoG is the Destroyer but if post-ML
[doublepost=1556976898,1556976701][/doublepost]And the entire trends not dedicated to Terraria are on the Off-Topic part of the forums

Believe me, you'd be surprised... there's entire threads dedicated to other stuff that's unrelated to Terraria!

and speaking of u n r e l a t e d . . .

...Does anyone experience issues with the first part of the Abyss? Sometimes, there'll just be a completely empty chunk with the abyss gravel and walls, but it'll play wasteland and still have the poisonous water (that's not unrelated though, so why did I say that?)
The abyss doesn't start until cavern layer I believe. So the very first part of the abyss still stays the sulphurous sea, whether this is intended or not, idk.

Also, the empty chunk is supposed to be like that, as that's how the first layer of the abyss is made.

The abyss doesn't start until cavern layer I believe. So the very first part of the abyss still stays the sulphurous sea, whether this is intended or not, idk.

Also, the empty chunk is supposed to be like that, as that's how the first layer of the abyss is made.
I knew the first chunk was supposed to be empty, but I was just wondering about where the abyss officially starts. Thanks!

The first section of the Abyss is kinda meant to be dead and open, that changes of course when you get to the cavern layer like you said, it's meant to be a calm before the storm if that makes sense.

Also to everyone talking about the bosses, yeah, if you couldn't tell I really love remixing boss fights to make them interesting again. Like Yharon taking nods from Duke Fishron, Ravager from Golem, DoG first phase from Destroyer (second phase is much different), etc.

I was inspired to make remixed bosses by Hollow Knight, the Dark Souls series, Sekiro (yeah it's fairly new but it has remixed boss fights like the Owl Rematch and Genichiro fights), etc.

Back
Top Bottom