tModLoader Calamity Mod

What would you like me to create more of?

• NPCs (enemies, house NPCs, etc.)

Votes: 1,170 19.5%
  • Bosses

Votes: 2,450 40.8%
  • Items (Accessories, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 1,582 26.3%
  • Vanity (furniture, armor sets, etc.)

Votes: 438 7.3%
  • Mineable Stuff (Ores, Blocks, etc.)

Votes: 372 6.2%

• Total voters
I need help, I try to activate the mod but it tells me this and I still do not know why and I do not know what to do either.
Expected resource not found:
Items/Placeables/AbyssLowerMusicbox
Closest guess: (Is there a spelling or folder placement error?)
icon

en Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.GetTexture(String name)
en Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.GetTexture(String name)
en Terraria.ModLoader.ModItem.AutoStaticDefaults()
en Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.SetupContent()
en Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.do_Load(Object threadContext)
upload_2019-5-10_23-17-28.png

Can You add compatibility with the mod Boss Highlights? It's a small mod that tells you all the info necessary for the boss, like spawn item, drops, collectables, and other things, like where it is based on where you are, custom despawn messages, boss loot detection so that you don't miss it.
tModLoader - Boss Highlights is a link to adding mod bosses to Boss Highlights

Good job calamity. Main question: why the rogue damage type is now (temporary?) changed to ranged damage? Additionally, seems like you are perfectionists so the abyss detection and the rogue stealth sound indicators are the same. if you play rogue it is annoying and confusing till you get what's what.

Good job calamity. Main question: why the rogue damage type is now (temporary?) changed to ranged damage? Additionally, seems like you are perfectionists so the abyss detection and the rogue stealth sound indicators are the same. if you play rogue it is annoying and confusing till you get what's what.
I'm not sure what you're talking about with rogue being now ranged.

About the sounds. By "abyss detection" I guess you mean that sound the Luminous Corvina makes when it detects you? No, they're not exactly the same. The Luminous Corvina makes a more bass (I think that's the correct word?) sound.

I didn't play Calamity in a while so I'm not entirely sure if your mod is not updated, but just in case I'd tell you to check if you have the latest version.

Hello, I hope there's someone who can help me, for some reason the Vehemence (weapon that u get after defeating supreme calamitas in revengeance mode) wont work for me, i can't use it, i click and nothing happens, i have the etheral talisman, but i still can't use it for some reason.
Any fixes?
Thanks

Hello, I hope there's someone who can help me, for some reason the Vehemence (weapon that u get after defeating supreme calamitas in revengeance mode) wont work for me, i can't use it, i click and nothing happens, i have the etheral talisman, but i still can't use it for some reason.
Any fixes?
Thanks
Maybe you need to be in a world where SC has been defeated?

I'm not sure what you're talking about with rogue being now ranged.

About the sounds. By "abyss detection" I guess you mean that sound the Luminous Corvina makes when it detects you? No, they're not exactly the same. The Luminous Corvina makes a more bass (I think that's the correct word?) sound.

I didn't play Calamity in a while so I'm not entirely sure if your mod is not updated, but just in case I'd tell you to check if you have the latest version.

My Calamity is the latest version, here is an example of it(even if it is now called ranged, it is still considered as rogue damage by accessories/armor). What is interesting is that rogue damage was rogue damage at the beginning. I also checked the other modpack and the rogue damage was fine. Seems like there is an error with mod compatibility. Mod of Redemption or QWERTY mod caused that. After all, seems like it is purely cosmetic 'bug'.

upload_2019-5-13_20-32-17.png

Any fixes?
Thanks
I think I know why this is happening! Vehemence uses 590 mana in a single attack. Do you have that much mana on your character you're using? If you don't, I'd simply consume every mana upgrade possible (I believe it goes up to the Phantom Heart). Maybe you could even go as far as getting another Auric Tesla mage set to further increase your overall magic ability with this weapon (if you don't have it already).

Last edited:
I think I know why this is happening! Vehemence uses 590 mana in a single attack. Do you have that much mana on your character you're using? If you don't, I'd simply consume every mana upgrade possible (I believe it goes up to the Phantom Heart). Maybe you could even go as far as getting another Auric Tesla mage set to further increase your overall magic ability with this weapon (if you don't have it already).
well, the etheral talisman already increases it, how can i increase it more?
EDIT: i figured out and im increasing it right now.
EDIT2: now it works!!! Thanks!

So tModLoader fixed the game deleting modded tiles when you play w/o a mod? It was a long time ago that it occurred to me, and I haven't tried it since, cuz I don't want all the generated ores to disappear, lol.
Yeah, the game keeps the tiles associated with the disabled mod and stores the tile's name, so when you turn them back on, they are back where they were.
I try very very hard to fix my mods when one gets disabled, or the game crashes or whatever. I don't really play on it. The one thing I notice very quickly though is my Crafting Stations. If I had some Modded Anvil/Furnace-Forge or something that is already a multi-block object, it will all be solid pink blocks. I'm a little surprised the game loads every piece properly afterwards... probably has it set as "NameOfObject:1" or "NameOfObject:TL" giving coordinates for each piece of the sprite.

UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE BREAK ONE OF THE PINK BLOCKS.

I need help, I try to activate the mod but it tells me this and I still do not know why and I do not know what to do either.
Expected resource not found:
Items/Placeables/AbyssLowerMusicbox
Closest guess: (Is there a spelling or folder placement error?)
icon

en Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.GetTexture(String name)
en Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.GetTexture(String name)
en Terraria.ModLoader.ModItem.AutoStaticDefaults()
en Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.SetupContent()
en Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.do_Load(Object threadContext)View attachment 221205
I've had this happen when I'm clearly using TModLoader 0.10.1.5. If this is the case, try closing Terraria, and Re-opening Terraria. If that fails, restart your computer and repeat, if that fails, try disabling some of your mods, and then re-enabling them, and restart Terraria. I've found this happened with lots of mods on. Specifically, Tremor mod kept breaking giving me a similar error.

Could you tell me the order of the bosses for your mod for like which order you fight them in please.

vvvvvv
[URL=https://calamitymod.gamepedia.com/Bosses]Click This![/URL]
^^^^^^
Scroll down until you get to "Boss Progression List"

This shows in what order Calamity Bosses are meant to be fought in relation to Vanilla Bosses.
After that, if you use more mods, you try your best to fill in based on previous ones. "This Boss is post Eater Of Worlds and Brain of Cthulhu, but this one says it goes between EoW and BoC" so you stick it between... and if multiple bosses seem to go the same place, if you want, and if they have good, updated info on the wiki, you can look at their health and defense and try to figure it out from there.

I have a playthrough going with 4 mods with decent wikis and several bosses, so I have a .RTF on my Desktop that has them blended together like this.

Last edited:
Hi idk if someone have the same problem but the music of the calamity mod music just dont start and i just get the vanilla one even when i reloaded the mods

Also as an apart when i use the calamity texture pack and charge a world the game crashes (im not sure if its for that or im bad using the config log because only happened when i put the UseExperimentalFeatures on true)

Also sorry for the bad english, i think that its clearly not my first lenguage

How can I play multiplayer with the music using the download link from Mega?
I mean, when I try to play with a friend the mod with the music, the game starts downloading the music mod, even when we have the same version
Also, i can't download the mod from the in-game browser because it shows an unknown error
The log just says "read version = 1"

Back
Top Bottom