tModLoader Calamity Mod

What would you like me to create more of?

• NPCs (enemies, house NPCs, etc.)

Votes: 1,170 19.5%
  • Bosses

Votes: 2,449 40.8%
  • Items (Accessories, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 1,580 26.3%
  • Vanity (furniture, armor sets, etc.)

Votes: 437 7.3%
  • Mineable Stuff (Ores, Blocks, etc.)

Votes: 372 6.2%

• Total voters
How to fight the dark sun? because i cant defeat yharon when he is below 10.0 hp, he disappears and said the dark sun awaits
By the Dark Sun, he means the Solar Eclipse. Mothron was just buffed since you defeated Yharon's first phase and now drops Darksun Fragments, which can be used to make some better gear which I highly recommend getting before challenging Yharon again (his second phase will be available once you kill at least one buffed Mothron).

By the Dark Sun, he means the Solar Eclipse. Mothron was just buffed since you defeated Yharon's first phase and now drops Darksun Fragments, which can be used to make some better gear which I highly recommend getting before challenging Yharon again (his second phase will be available once you kill at least one buffed Mothron).
tnx

Hey, ive been thinking of if you add ninja invasion, well if you add well its good but if you dont add it, its ok for me
Invasion events don't tend to go down well with the community, as if they are too strong they end up killing half of your NPC's and if they are too weak they end up being very Annoying. Also just making a "Ninja Invasion" wouldn't really work, since ninja's in the terraria Universe Are usually Associated with slimes and gel, and as such it would have to include some form of Slime-based content which would then intrude on the Slime rain event.

Hey, not sure where to report bugs for this mod, or even if it's already been reported, but a bunch of rogue weapons don't trigger the Ataxia rogue set bonus to trigger flames. So far it's only procced when using the Radiant Star, and Heavenfallen Stardisk but not while using Ballistic Poison, Brackish Flask, or Flame Scythe.
Also I'd like to say thanks for the amazing mod, we just started using it and it's pretty fantastic.

I am new on this site and was wondering how to download and use this mod

If anyone has anything they can tell me to help me out I would greatly appreciate it,

I am new on this site and was wondering how to download and use this mod

If anyone has anything they can tell me to help me out I would greatly appreciate it,

First and foremost, you need TModLoader.
Regular version: here
64-bit version: there (recommended if you want to use other big content mods in addition to Calamity)
If you have Terraria from GOG, check this

Once you have installed TModLoader successfully, just start Terraria. Once it has finished loading, you'll see new menu options. Go to "mod browser", wait for it to finish searching for mods, then once you have the list filled up you can scroll through them, and install the ones you want. Get the basic Calamity mod, and Calamity music addon, and whatever else you want. Once you've downloaded everything you wanted, go back to the main menu, then go to "Mods", and enable them, then hit reload, then go back to main menu after reloading is complete and you can start a new character in a new world.

So many Borderlands references. Conference Call, Norfleet, Infinity, Swordsplosion (maybe I've missed some more?) Also, is Spear of Destiny a reference to Binding of Isaac?

Scarlet Devil
Scarlet_Devil.png

Eyyy, it's a "rouge" weapon!
Yes, I know it's a Touhou reference, let me have this.

So I wanted to do a hybrid mage summoner playthrough with all my armors and accessories being summoner geared and I supplementing my summoner damage using magical or ranged weapons, but apparently, calamity nerfs this kind of gameplay to death. Equipping other weapons doesn't give me more than 1 damage. Is there a method or mod to fix this or should I just give up? Since summoner alone is way too boring and slow for me, personally.

The description of the Infinity and the Lead Wizard on the wiki confuse me, just how do they work?
So I wanted to do a hybrid mage summoner playthrough with all my armors and accessories being summoner geared and I supplementing my summoner damage using magical or ranged weapons, but apparently, calamity nerfs this kind of gameplay to death. Equipping other weapons doesn't give me more than 1 damage. Is there a method or mod to fix this or should I just give up? Since summoner alone is way too boring and slow for me, personally.
I'm pretty sure that summoners being nerfed into oblivion is intentional on the part of the devs, though I don't know why. Which does mean that mixed class playthroughs aren't really viable, yes. Either specialize in summon weapons or don't bother. I find that somewhat irritating as I like the extra firepower summons give with a minimum of investment, though that is presumably the reason that it was nerfed.

i have a few possible bug reports. either those are just me overlooking a detail on the wiki or actual bugs.

number 1: there seem to be some enemies that cant be affected by the lifesteal effect of ataxia and spectre armor set bonuses. very same thing happens with nebula armor's buff boster drops, which just didnt show up when fighting the same enemies. enemies i can say for sure are included in this, are the profaned goddess, the leviathan and the syren. there might be more, but i am just past the profaned godess on my current playthrough. considering these effects are the main thing about those armor sets, i thought it would be worth mentioning.

2nd: it seems the game doesnt really like to handle summons very well. i can not tell if it is any specific accessory or summon, but most notably here are the cosmilamps, phantoms from the polterghast and their interference with the mech-worm summon. you just dont seem to be able to summon the full amount of phantoms. if you have the full amount of mechworm summons, they will just all vanish if you try to fill out your available summons. i used the summoner's accociation mod, so the max minion count is visible at any point and it seemed very messy. it should be easy to replicate, so it would be nice to know if this is a actual bug or something wrong with my own game.

again, these might not be actual bugs, but it might be. and i thought better mention it and be wrong than to ignore it. if the first bug is intended, i would like to know, because i do not see anything about that on the wiki.

like the weapon variants, but i do have a problem, i feel that some are freaking underpowered, like the swordpolsion, clothiers warth, quasar and the spear of destiny. those are basicly downgrades to the base weapon. meanwhile, the void vortex does enougth dps to rival yharims crystal.

at least its fun to make super dummies fly with the quasar

Back
Top Bottom