tModLoader Calamity Mod

What would you like me to create more of?

• NPCs (enemies, house NPCs, etc.)

Votes: 1,170 19.5%
  • Bosses

Votes: 2,449 40.8%
  • Items (Accessories, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 1,580 26.3%
  • Vanity (furniture, armor sets, etc.)

Votes: 437 7.3%
  • Mineable Stuff (Ores, Blocks, etc.)

Votes: 372 6.2%

• Total voters
Guys , i need help.
After defeating supreme calamitas, if i take any damage, it instantly kills me with message "Go to hell." (no, i didn't use any butcher weapon or tool). How could i fix that?

I'm trying to fight Storm Weaver and the boss just runs away during phase 2 - whats going on? Sometimes he does it immediately after spawning, sometimes we'll fight for a bit and he'll leave with 30% hp left. No idea what to do
That should be fixed in the next hotfix. Storm Weaver doesn't properly turn around right now.

Guys , i need help.
After defeating supreme calamitas, if i take any damage, it instantly kills me with message "Go to hell." (no, i didn't use any butcher weapon or tool). How could i fix that?
Remove the "Calamitas" lore item from your inventory.

I've been having an issue where i cant find reaper shark or colossal squid in the abyss. I've also tried spawning them with cheat sheat but nothing happens. Anyone got any ideas?

When the Asgardian Aegis is used to ram Supreme Calamitas she insta kill you because the damage you take is less than 100. I don't know If it's purposeful or not but I have died multiple times for this, even tho I'm not cheating.

Is the Eidolon Wyrm immortal? I spent 2 hours trying to kill him but not even with the Scarlet Devil dies. Is this true? Does the Eidolon Wyrm is immortal or has way too much defense?

Is the Eidolon Wyrm immortal? I spent 2 hours trying to kill him but not even with the Scarlet Devil dies. Is this true? Does the Eidolon Wyrm is immortal or has way too much defense?
The Eidolon Wyrm is nearly invincible because it has 99.99% damage reduction. This is assuming you're talking about the adult one, which spawns rarely after the polterghast has been killed, or by using the rod of discord anywhere in the abyss. The adult eidolon wyrm can be killed, but it is a very arduous process. The wiki classifies it as the calamity mod's dungeon guardian basically. The only reason to go after it is because it has a 100% chance to drop the items that the other enemies have extremely low chances to drop, or for the challenge I guess.

The Eidolon Wyrm is nearly invincible because it has 99.99% damage reduction. This is assuming you're talking about the adult one, which spawns rarely after the polterghast has been killed, or by using the rod of discord anywhere in the abyss. The adult eidolon wyrm can be killed, but it is a very arduous process. The wiki classifies it as the calamity mod's dungeon guardian basically. The only reason to go after it is because it has a 100% chance to drop the items that the other enemies have extremely low chances to drop, or for the challenge I guess.
Thanks, and yes, I believe it's the big one. Phew I believed that was going to be eternal.
Also I can't kill it, it does mean that I got to kill Poltergeist?

I had a bug that related to the Item "heart of the elements" spontaniously duplicating the cloud elemental. which crashed the game with an "object overload" to a friend

Thanks, and yes, I believe it's the big one. Phew I believed that was going to be eternal.
Also I can't kill it, it does mean that I got to kill Poltergeist?
The adult eidolon wyrm can be killed pre-polterghast, the only thing that changes after the polterghast is killed is that the adult eidolon wyrm can spawn on it's own occasionally. The reason you can't kill it is most likely due to the fact that it's just an extremely difficult fight. If you want to actually attempt killing it, I would recommend something that can reduce the defense reduction of the wyrm. The only thing I can think of off the top of my head is the Omniblade, which, if I recall correctly, can cut the defense reduction of enemies in half, so from ~100% to ~50% in the adult eidolon wyrm's case.

Colossal squids and Reaper sharks don't spawn in the abyss even with a chaos candle and zerg potions, so i'm assuming it's currently bugged.

we have experienced in multiplayer that using the Ichor Spear does not do any kind of damage to the enemies. Using it will spread fancy lightning sparks but won't do any harm do different types of enemies in hardmode. anyone else encountered this?

we are using calamity and terrariaoverhaul mods.

Im not sure if my game is bugged, but I am playing in expert mode and I rarely get any treasure bags from bosses. I want the toxic heart from the Plaguebringer, but it never drops a treasure bag. Anyone else have this issue? any fixes? thank you

this is a really odd issue.... I had the mod downloaded previously and had been using it for a few weeks now, but just today the mod is completely gone from both my mods folder and from the Mod Browser. I've also been using the addon called Calamity Expansion: Dimensions which only works if this mod is installed, so I have no idea what could've happened to it.

Edit: Okay, so I found it on the browser, but I'm still confused on why it wasn't in my mods folder since I haven't deleted anything from it...

I just beat Astrum Aureus (twice to confirm) and the game isn't registering that I beat it. The wizard is now selling Astral Chunks but none of the other things he is supposed to sell post Astrum Aureus. None of the weapons are dropping from Astral Infection enemies. I am post-Plantera/Calamitas. Any advice?

Back
Top Bottom