tModLoader Calamity Mod

What would you like me to create more of?

• NPCs (enemies, house NPCs, etc.)

Votes: 1,170 19.5%
  • Bosses

Votes: 2,450 40.8%
  • Items (Accessories, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 1,581 26.3%
  • Vanity (furniture, armor sets, etc.)

Votes: 438 7.3%
  • Mineable Stuff (Ores, Blocks, etc.)

Votes: 372 6.2%

• Total voters
Hi, since I updated the mod to 1.4.2.103, the houses in the brimstone crags have vanished, was there a change to the biome? Was it relocated or could that be a bug? Thanks if anyone cares to answer, because right now I'm pretty confused about that.

Hey, Me and my friend are playing calamity multiplayer, and when we kill the Wall of Flesh, they die on one of our screens (me, the host of the server) but not the other. The star and sunken sea messages appear for me but not him, but the world does not go into hardmode. I get the lore items, grenade shells, and magnum rounds, but not the loot bag and the box that is supposed to spawn does not. Any insight?

What's the deal with the "Steampunker has awoken" message? I know that in vanilla she only spawns once you've defeated a mechanical boss, but I just got into Hardmode today and haven't even beaten Cryogen. What are the exact requirements?

OMG I had a thought! 1.4 Master mode + Revengeance + Death mode! I can't wait to see how that will work!!!!!!!!!!!
Most likely the same as death mode, albeit with higher entity stats. Master mode has been confirmed (I’m pretty sure) to only increase stats of enemies and bosses.

We need more ores. At the start of the game all you can get for ores is Wulfrum Shards and you cant even place them.
06b4ccbf2e.png

Imma be real with you chief, I think for now we're pretty good

I know but there's pretty much no ores at the start
If they added more ores in pre-hardmode, then we'd have way too many armor sets. Statigel, Victide, Wulfrum, Aerospec, Statigel, not to mention all of the other vanilla armors. If they added any, the mod would feel extremely cluttered.

For revengeance and higher difficulties I'm reprogramming the mech bosses so they're more fun to fight.

I'm not averse to adding more armor sets and ores, so long as they're cool and have a good impact on the progression. It's why I always liked what vanilla did with the Spectre, Beetle, and Shroomite armors, it gives more variety at a single tier without feeling cluttered.

Greetings,
Is it normal for the Aquatic Scourge and Astrum Deus to have high defense against weapons that linger, pierce or hit multiple times? I host a server with 2 other friends in expert mode, and we only have Calamity and a couple of QoL mods installed (Revengeance mode is off).
The 3 of us just can't seem to kill these two, even with post-Golem gear. I've looked on the wiki for strategies, but still no dice. We killed all other calamity and vanilla bosses just fine. The Aquatic Scourge, especially, seems excessively strong given how early it can be fought in hardmode. Even the Solar Eruption (with Melee armor and accessories) is weak against it.
Is the wiki a bit outdated when it comes to recommended weapons and accessories, and are there more strategies for these two bosses?
Thank you.

Greetings,
Is it normal for the Aquatic Scourge and Astrum Deus to have high defense against weapons that linger, pierce or hit multiple times? I host a server with 2 other friends in expert mode, and we only have Calamity and a couple of QoL mods installed (Revengeance mode is off).
The 3 of us just can't seem to kill these two, even with post-Golem gear. I've looked on the wiki for strategies, but still no dice. We killed all other calamity and vanilla bosses just fine. The Aquatic Scourge, especially, seems excessively strong given how early it can be fought in hardmode. Even the Solar Eruption (with Melee armor and accessories) is weak against it.
Is the wiki a bit outdated when it comes to recommended weapons and accessories, and are there more strategies for these two bosses?
Thank you.
Yes it is. It even says so on the official wiki. This is in order to prevent cheesing it like you can do with the Desert Scourge and The Destroyer, I believe. I had trouble with the Aquatic Scourge as well, but I found the Brimblade and Daedalus Armor (Rogue) to work extremely well against it.

Yes it is. It even says so on the official wiki. This is in order to prevent cheesing it like you can do with the Desert Scourge and The Destroyer, I believe. I had trouble with the Aquatic Scourge as well, but I found the Brimblade and Daedalus Armor (Rogue) to work extremely well against it.
Ah, I'll try out the Brimblade, though I hope it'll work well with Ataxia armor since we're around that point in the game. Thanks for the tip.

HI CALAMITY!!
ive been a huge fan of your work ever since the beginning and this mod is one of my, most checked and updated mods that i have along with fargo souls mod

i have a little problem tho
im currently suffering from a certain issue where the eye of cthulhu wont die no matter what, (i have overhaul)
i asked overhaul and they say its the calamity revengance bugging with the overhaul
IDK whats wrong i already asked the overhaul but they said its not in their control since its the revengance thats causing it
please help

HI CALAMITY!!
ive been a huge fan of your work ever since the beginning and this mod is one of my, most checked and updated mods that i have along with fargo souls mod

i have a little problem tho
im currently suffering from a certain issue where the eye of cthulhu wont die no matter what, (i have overhaul)
i asked overhaul and they say its the calamity revengance bugging with the overhaul
IDK whats wrong i already asked the overhaul but they said its not in their control since its the revengance thats causing it
please help
Overhaul is known to bug out when used alongside Calamity, so I believe that the only solution is to either disable Overhaul or to disable Calamity.

Back
Top Bottom