tModLoader Calamity Mod

What would you like me to create more of?

• NPCs (enemies, house NPCs, etc.)

Votes: 1,170 19.5%
  • Bosses

Votes: 2,449 40.8%
  • Items (Accessories, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 1,580 26.3%
  • Vanity (furniture, armor sets, etc.)

Votes: 437 7.3%
  • Mineable Stuff (Ores, Blocks, etc.)

Votes: 372 6.2%

• Total voters
Me and my friends just got to wall of flesh, killed it then proceeded to crash where i (the host) was the only one able to loot some of the items until the server timed out and turned back the clock on the server to right before the fight so no chance to enter hardmode. Any chance for a fix? I only have calamity no music with calamity extra music, calamity music and boss checklist as the only active mods.

Not a big fan of the "starter bag", even simply having the option. Just a minor gripe. Love the mod though.

Not a big fan of the "starter bag", even simply having the option. Just a minor gripe. Love the mod though.

Yeah, all you need to do is get is 30 or greater rope and boom, King Slime is dead, and he also has a chance to drop the slimy saddle which then you can cheese most of prehardmode up to Wall of Flesh because of the target dummy trick, possibly all of hardmode or even post moonlord, if it's possible then Calamity might as screwed up the most of the game. (RIP)

Me and my friends just got to wall of flesh, killed it then proceeded to crash where i (the host) was the only one able to loot some of the items until the server timed out and turned back the clock on the server to right before the fight so no chance to enter hardmode. Any chance for a fix? I only have calamity no music with calamity extra music, calamity music and boss checklist as the only active mods.
I had the same problem. The fix turned out to be the host killing Wall of Flesh in single player; it's the new world gen that causes the crash, I think. Once that's happened, you should be able to go back into multiplayer and kill it without crashing.

Yeah, all you need to do is get is 30 or greater rope and boom, King Slime is dead, and he also has a chance to drop the slimy saddle which then you can cheese most of prehardmode up to Wall of Flesh because of the target dummy trick, possibly all of hardmode or even post moonlord, if it's possible then Calamity might as screwed up the most of the game. (RIP)
Considering how easy King Slime is to summon and kill anyway, I'm not sure you can blame that on Calamity... if anything Calamity just saves you about 45 minutes, which is roughly how long it usually takes me to kill King Slime starting from nothing.

I had the same problem. The fix turned out to be the host killing Wall of Flesh in single player; it's the new world gen that causes the crash, I think. Once that's happened, you should be able to go back into multiplayer and kill it without crashing.

Considering how easy King Slime is to summon and kill anyway, I'm not sure you can blame that on Calamity... if anything Calamity just saves you about 45 minutes, which is roughly how long it usually takes me to kill King Slime starting from nothing.

Yea you might be right

Hey there,I have an issue which whenever I toggle on revengeance mode,bosses stay at 1 hp. I'm using calamity with many other mods. Please help

Why yharon doing 2k damage in multiplayer? We dont use cheats and all that staff
if your playing in expert, bosses will grow way stronger depending on the number of players in the map,
the boss inceases in HP defense and Damage, so bringing like 10 players against yharon will simply instakill you all with minor hits LOL
trolling Terraria, we need to tell the Terraria devs to disable or remove the increasing damage of bosses in multiplayer expert map, just increasing the HP and defense is already enough

Say... I just noticed something. Providice bears a striking resemblance to Radiance from Hollow Knight. Is she in fact, a reference?

I downloaded the new non tmodloader version and it doesn't show up in the modlist. Also, all my items are gone (opened the world and instantly altf4d so hopefully it didn't autosave
upload_2019-8-27_14-32-13.png

What the f:red: is the dark sun???
I've spent days looking for it and it does not appear!
What is it, and what should I do to get him.
Also Yharon says that without the power of the Dark Sun it won't consider me as a proper target, even if I "defeat" him with two strikes of my sword in 8 sec.
Could somebody explain me?
[doublepost=1566928462,1566928345][/doublepost]BTW Long live King Yharim

What the f:red: is the dark sun???
I've spent days looking for it and it does not appear!
What is it, and what should I do to get him.
Also Yharon says that without the power of the Dark Sun it won't consider me as a proper target, even if I "defeat" him with two strikes of my sword in 8 sec.
Could somebody explain me?
[doublepost=1566928462,1566928345][/doublepost]BTW Long live King Yharim
Solar Eclipse. Y’know, when the sun goes dark.
The message means that you can’t truly defeat Yharon until you’ve fought off the new Solar Eclipse: Most of his important loot like Soul Fragments won’t drop until after that.

Back
Top Bottom