tModLoader Calamity Mod

What would you like me to create more of?

• NPCs (enemies, house NPCs, etc.)

Votes: 1,170 19.5%
  • Bosses

Votes: 2,449 40.8%
  • Items (Accessories, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 1,580 26.3%
  • Vanity (furniture, armor sets, etc.)

Votes: 437 7.3%
  • Mineable Stuff (Ores, Blocks, etc.)

Votes: 372 6.2%

• Total voters
I don't know if this is the place report bugs and stuff I'm kind of new to this whole forum thing, but I've noticed a conflict with Terraria overhaul mod and revengance difficulty vanilla flying bosses like eye of Cthulhu and Queen bee making them unkillable at 1 hp but the death animation persists on each hit for the boss but they just don't die I don't know if you are already aware of this i couldn't find anyone talking about it but i thought i should make a post about it.
You don't play Overhaul with other big content mods.

AS Melster said, Overhaul is meant to be a standalone mod. That is, it is HIGHLY recommended to not play it with other big-name mods like Spirit, Thorium, or, most prominently, Calamity.

So I’ve just gotten Terraria and havnt even gotten into hard mode yet, is it recommended that I wait till I’ve completed vanilla Terraria before downloading Calamity it would Calamity add featured to pre-hard mode and not just post moon lord fight

Hello!

I'm having trouble with Providence!
Of course, I mean the boss from Calamity Mod
When I start to attack him and get 10 seconds after starting the fight, the game crashes and turns off!

Please help!

Hello!
Me and my friend got a problem with rev yharon in multiplayer.
So we spawn him, and he deals ENORMOUS amounts of contact damage to both of us. No matter where you fight him: in jungle, underground jungle or freaking space. Is it a bug orrr? In single player everything works properly. It would be sad to stop a walkthrough just cuz of that stupid dragon.

Last edited:
Hello!
Me and my friend got a problem with rev yharon in multiplayer.
So we spawn him, and he deals ENORMOUS amounts of contact damage to both of us. No matter where you fight him: in jungle, underground jungle or freaking space. Is it a bug orrr? In single player everything works properly. It would be sad to stop a walkthrough just cuz of that stupid dragon.
This is a known bug. Unfortunately, fighting Yharon in multiplayer causes him to immediately enrage even if your arena meets requirements.

Are there any specific mods that calamity isn't compatible with? whenever I turn calamity on and try create a world I get stuck after trying to name the world and it freezes and I literally can't alt tab to anything or get out Terraria til it decides to die...

Are there any specific mods that calamity isn't compatible with? whenever I turn calamity on and try create a world I get stuck after trying to name the world and it freezes and I literally can't alt tab to anything or get out Terraria til it decides to die...
1) overhaul = basically Fabsol(Calamity) and Marsario(overhaul) dont like each other so yea they dont fix bugs concerning coexistence of their mod
2) thremor = i dont know why but when tremor and calamity is present sometimes my game bugs and crashes
[doublepost=1568695646,1568695499][/doublepost]also dont put a whole ton of mods especially large mods like calamity + thremor + antaris (this will bug because they have their own AI editions for vanilla and own biome generator where sometimes collides each other
try limiting large content mod to 2 - 3 but dont overdo it since they override each other if they have different addition on 1 part of vanilla

1) overhaul = basically Fabsol(Calamity) and Marsario(overhaul) dont like each other so yea they dont fix bugs concerning coexistence of their mod
2) thremor = i dont know why but when tremor and calamity is present sometimes my game bugs and crashes
[doublepost=1568695646,1568695499][/doublepost]also dont put a whole ton of mods especially large mods like calamity + thremor + antaris (this will bug because they have their own AI editions for vanilla and own biome generator where sometimes collides each other
try limiting large content mod to 2 - 3 but dont overdo it since they override each other if they have different addition on 1 part of vanilla

Okay thank you very much :)

I can't get Soul of Cryogen, killed Cryogen 10 times but no drop. I got other "expert" boss items without any problem but not this one.
I tried opening treasure bag with and without Revengeance mode. Is it bug?
I don't use any other mods besides boss checklist, crafting recipes and magic storage.

I can't get Soul of Cryogen, killed Cryogen 10 times but no drop. I got other "expert" boss items without any problem but not this one.
I don't use any other mods besides boss checklist, crafting recipes and magic storage.
Welcome to the hell that is the heart of the elements. A year ago I had to kill 670 sand elementals and 37 brimstone elementals till I got the items I needed for that blasted item.

hi LOL its just RNG messing with you
i even banged my head for not getting slimehook after killing king slime more than 10 times(i was starting a new characte)

Well, wiki says it is 100% drop. So that's a bit confusing.
reasons that it wont drop:
1) BUG,
2) other mods (calamity have lots of incompatible mods (OVERHAUL FOR EXAMPLE)

solutions:
1) create a new map and kill him again there with expert and revengance on (turn death mode on too to make sure)
2) if still wont drop, try disabling other mods (especially big ones) and see which one is causing it

Back
Top Bottom