tModLoader Calamity Mod

What would you like me to create more of?

• NPCs (enemies, house NPCs, etc.)

Votes: 1,170 19.5%
  • Bosses

Votes: 2,449 40.8%
  • Items (Accessories, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 1,580 26.3%
  • Vanity (furniture, armor sets, etc.)

Votes: 437 7.3%
  • Mineable Stuff (Ores, Blocks, etc.)

Votes: 372 6.2%

• Total voters
I'm having an issue where my character freezes in place when i equip things that increase health or mana, when i disable calamity this doesn't happen. For Fargo's souls mod almost every 'soul' and 'enchantment' does this, therefor freezing my character, there are other mods too that have items that do the same but i just can't remember which ones. I also went and made a fresh character just to test it and it still froze. This doesnt seem to happen when its just one mod active, so just Fargo's soul and everythings fine, just Calamity everythings fine. Is there any fix for this?

Attachments

• 20191013133016_1.jpg
    20191013133016_1.jpg
    263 KB · Views: 305
  • 20191012205442_1.jpg
    20191012205442_1.jpg
    357.6 KB · Views: 165
  • 20191012205424_1.jpg
    20191012205424_1.jpg
    276.6 KB · Views: 200
  • 20191013133037_1.jpg
    20191013133037_1.jpg
    513.1 KB · Views: 222
So, after today's update 2 Items have been marked as 'unloaded'. Anyone know what that means?
The items in question are the lore items 'The Hive Mind' and 'Skeletron'.

So, after today's update 2 Items have been marked as 'unloaded'. Anyone know what that means?
The items in question are the lore items 'The Hive Mind' and 'Skeletron'.
The lore items had their internal names in the code changed, and as a result they have all been unloaded in-game. There was no way around it, you'll just have to cheat them in or create another world.

New update fixed a few of the issues i was having with my character freezing in place when i equip certain items, example being almost any item from Fargo's Souls mod, Soul of Terraria, soul of eternity, soul of the universe, soul of the masochist, Olympians soul, and terra force still freeze the character in place

Hola la actual versión del Calamity Mod (Modloader), aun no es del todo compatible con modloader lo cual es una lastima por que me encanta el mod, me encantaria que pusieras un listado de las versiones para descargar la que era compatible con modloader de terraria 1.3.4

I updated calamity last night and now I'm getting an error list and it isn't loading :( How long will the issue last? Is there something I'm missing?
CalamityModError.10.28.19.jpg

Hola la actual versión del Calamity Mod (Modloader), aun no es del todo compatible con modloader lo cual es una lastima por que me encanta el mod, me encantaria que pusieras un listado de las versiones para descargar la que era compatible con modloader de terraria 1.3.4
Este... Los enlaces para versiones así de viejas ya no están disponibles, y es poco probable que encuentres a alguien con esas versiones. Lo que te queda es actualizar Terraria y tModLoader a la última versión.
Ten en cuenta que estos foros son ingleses.

Uh... Links for versions that old are no longer available, and it's unlikely that you'll find someone with those versions. The only option left is to update Terraria and tModLoader to the latest version.

I have a friend with a ton of old versions
1.1.7.2 and 1.1.7.58 should be the only ones that work on 1.3.4 that he has

I updated calamity last night and now I'm getting an error list and it isn't loading :( How long will the issue last? Is there something I'm missing?

Are Thorium and Calamity not getting along? I thought I saw a line in there to do we thorium mod. Help or acknowledgement would be nice.

Are Thorium and Calamity not getting along? I thought I saw a line in there to do we thorium mod. Help or acknowledgement would be nice.
Do you have the RevengeanceAndDeathThoriumBossBuff line in the mod config enabled? It's currently bugged in 1.4.2.106 and causes a crash. A fix for it will be coming in a small patch before the next big update, but for now you should try disabling it. The patch should be coming out pretty soon but don't quote me on that.

Latest update broke the boss lore drops (see screenshot). Knowledge4 and Knowledge27 are their tool tips. I had ~4 in my inventory before this update. Added more to my inventory to show they are all broken.

The rest of all Calamity items seems fine. Just the boss lore drops are corrupted.

Steam, Tmodloader v0.11.5, Terraria 1.3.5.2

2019-10-29 17_10_04-Terraria_ Obsessive-Compulsive Discovery Simulator.png

Latest update broke the boss lore drops (see screenshot). Knowledge4 and Knowledge27 are their tool tips. I had ~4 in my inventory before this update. Added more to my inventory to show they are all broken.

The rest of all Calamity items seems fine. Just the boss lore drops are corrupted.

Steam, Tmodloader v0.11.5, Terraria 1.3.5.2

View attachment 229100

Known, all items had internal name changes

How do I get these to drop again? Defeating the bosses again isn't dropping them. Do I have to start over?

Never mind. The answer is this last update semi-spoils the world. The world has to be recreated (start over) or you have to cheat. Darn.

On the plus side, the Witch Doctor selling Gypsy Powder was fixed.

Do you have the RevengeanceAndDeathThoriumBossBuff line in the mod config enabled? It's currently bugged in 1.4.2.106 and causes a crash. A fix for it will be coming in a small patch before the next big update, but for now you should try disabling it. The patch should be coming out pretty soon but don't quote me on that.
Yeah, it just has to stay disabled until it gets updated :( Well I guess it's just thorium for a little. I keep trying to throw spirit mod in as well but it just doesn't have the content that Calamity has. I'll just be patient and wait. I'm going to have to restart all of my worlds if I don't.

Slime God is Ridiculously overtuned for Pre-hardmode.

Pretty much the only reliable way to defeat it in Revengeance is just to do it After Hardmode.

yes, that's right. When all the statigel stuff is worthless.

Back
Top Bottom