tModLoader Calamity Mod

What would you like me to create more of?

• NPCs (enemies, house NPCs, etc.)

Votes: 1,170 19.5%
  • Bosses

Votes: 2,449 40.8%
  • Items (Accessories, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 1,580 26.3%
  • Vanity (furniture, armor sets, etc.)

Votes: 437 7.3%
  • Mineable Stuff (Ores, Blocks, etc.)

Votes: 372 6.2%

• Total voters
i did that already the bug simply worn off after a while, go figure
Yeah, same happened with us originally, then we had another friend wanting to jump in with us and the music mod had issues for them. So we just played without it. But, going all the way through Moon Lord and what not and having the Calamity bosses being silent fights... Eh? I really dig the music they got for the mod :) So ya, we had to all manually download it from here and drag & drop into the mod folder for it to work properly.
I have seen Steam forum posts and Reddit posts saying the same thing, most just say to go get it from the Calamity Discord. So I guess it's just the the in game Mod Browser one that's somehow bugged to work or not work at a coin flip :p

Hello, I'm having some trouble regarding the biomes that are included in this mod. The liquids don't flow properly and respawn when they go off screen in biomes such as the Sulfrous Sea/Abyss and the Sunken Sea. And based on the background tiles, it seems that many of the blocks are missing, shown in the attached screenshot. I have disabled all mods and updated/reinstalled this mod and launched it by itself, however, the problem still seems to persist. Is this a known issue and is it being worked on? Or is it genuinely meant to be this way? Thank you.
Capture 2019-11-29 08_54_58.png

Hello, I'm having some trouble regarding the biomes that are included in this mod. The liquids don't flow properly and respawn when they go off screen in biomes such as the Sulfrous Sea/Abyss and the Sunken Sea. And based on the background tiles, it seems that many of the blocks are missing, shown in the attached screenshot. I have disabled all mods and updated/reinstalled this mod and launched it by itself, however, the problem still seems to persist. Is this a known issue and is it being worked on? Or is it genuinely meant to be this way? Thank you.
View attachment 230571
Liquids respawning is intended in those biomes. They're supposed to be full of water, and since sometimes that water doesn't spawn, the blocks of these biomes have the ability to do that. But yeah, sometimes it doesn't flow properly...
I think the holes in the walls are intended?

TModLoader has a video iirc and instructions of how to install it on their thread (just click the TModLoader I have linked here). Also unsure what website you are referring to in regards to owning the game o_O? Do you not just have it through Steam or whatever else there was (GoG I think was the other one but unsure)...?
I do have the game bought on steam but the download is blocked. Back to my original question, is there any way to install it without steam?

I do have the game bought on steam but the download is blocked. Back to my original question, is there any way to install it without steam?
I don't want this to seem rude, or mean... But seriously, just click the TModLoader linked there. It will take you to the forum thread, and on the original post it has instructions as to how you would manually install it. It's super easy, but I honestly cannot walk you through it because I don't know where your folders are. *Typically* the install requires wherever you launch the game from to have the TModLoader files. So it's just typically easy extracting all files into SteamApps>Common>Terraria. For you, though, just reference the guide on the TModLoader page.

Hi everyone, this is my first time posting here but I have a problem playing with my friend and it's that the Revengeance mode deactivates after a few moments, is it a bug or do I have something wrong?
If I play alone that doesn't happens so I don't know what to do

Also, we tried to summon the desert scourage but it didn't spawned, we tried like 5 times and it didn't worked, we were in the desert biome

Last edited:
I don't want this to seem rude, or mean... But seriously, just click the TModLoader linked there. It will take you to the forum thread, and on the original post it has instructions as to how you would manually install it. It's super easy, but I honestly cannot walk you through it because I don't know where your folders are. *Typically* the install requires wherever you launch the game from to have the TModLoader files. So it's just typically easy extracting all files into SteamApps>Common>Terraria. For you, though, just reference the guide on the TModLoader page.
the instructions on the original post don't work on my computer.

I've got a question I'm sure everyone is wondering: When is Yharim going to be added to the game? You can't have Supreme Calamitas's lore say "Come face me [Yharim]" and not have Yharim in the game! At least tell me that he'll be coming soon!

Edit: Don't just say it to make me happy, either. Please give me a rough guesstimation of when he might come out, please.

guys i have updated to the calamity 107 and i encountered a bug

exo blade and ark of cosmos dont auto swing anymore -> is this the new feature or a BUG is this fixed on the 108?

Hello! I haven't been able to find info on this issue, so I figured I'd try posting here: I've noticed a bug, in that the sandstorm event will not spawn when Calamity Mod (Newest version: v1.4.2.108) is enabled, no matter what I try. The various sandstorm-summoning actions do nothing as well, (Ex. Using an Arid Artifact). I've tried disabling other mods, however the issue persists. The sandstorm just doesn't happen... Ever. Has anyone else experienced this?

Hello! I haven't been able to find info on this issue, so I figured I'd try posting here: I've noticed a bug, in that the sandstorm event will not spawn when Calamity Mod (Newest version: v1.4.2.108) is enabled, no matter what I try. The various sandstorm-summoning actions do nothing as well, (Ex. Using an Arid Artifact). I've tried disabling other mods, however the issue persists. The sandstorm just doesn't happen... Ever. Has anyone else experienced this?
The Desert Scourge must be defeated on that world before sandstorms can occur.

GUYS I HAVE A MAJOR PROBLEM

i have calamity/overhaul/weaponout/fargo/apothesis
but my calamity is 107 cause the current fargo isnt compatible with the latest
but my "EXO BLADE and ARK OF COSMOS" dont auto swing anymore i have to tap for them to attack pls help

GUYS I HAVE A MAJOR PROBLEM

i have calamity/overhaul/weaponout/fargo/apothesis
but my calamity is 107 cause the current fargo isnt compatible with the latest
but my "EXO BLADE and ARK OF COSMOS" dont auto swing anymore i have to tap for them to attack pls help
One thing's for sure. Never use Overhaul with big mods like Calamity. That is why swords don't autoswing anymore.

as far as i know omnswing will basically use all your items on your inventory (is there an option to autoswing normally on that mod?)
Ah, you're probably thinking OmniWield; OmniSwing enables you to autoswing any weapon you have in your inventory, OmniWield turns you into a weapon-wielding wall of death. I'd say get both, especially if you're considering MasoMode.

Back
Top Bottom