tModLoader Calamity Mod

What would you like me to create more of?

• NPCs (enemies, house NPCs, etc.)

Votes: 1,170 19.5%
  • Bosses

Votes: 2,449 40.8%
  • Items (Accessories, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 1,580 26.3%
  • Vanity (furniture, armor sets, etc.)

Votes: 437 7.3%
  • Mineable Stuff (Ores, Blocks, etc.)

Votes: 372 6.2%

• Total voters
So, playing death mode right now and enjoying it as always with a couple other difficulty mods...but I have an odd question. Can you by any chance have the summon nerf be able to be disabled via the config? I know most mod creators want people to play in a specific way, such as forcing summoner to be single class, but with my current mod load it makes summoning do almost no damage to anything in the game. Unfortunately this makes summoning not fun and making bosses more tank than actually difficult and in general tedious at best.

I'm doing a playthrough and I just got the Strange Orb pet item from the Abyss, supposed to summon a young Siren light pet, I get the light effect but there is no Siren visible. I tested with the Shadow Orb and it appears, anyone know what could be causing this?

Pardon me if this has already been asked, will Yahrim be a part of the mod's bosses as the Jungle Tyrant and we will be able to attain its power by, dunno, loot that he drops??

I found something odd. If you have the Aquatic Scourge spawn (I've only tested with him being peaceful) and then Magic Mirror, whatever spawns next, critter or enemy/boss, will spawn with all the segments of the Aquatic Scourge, excepting the head of course. While this is really more or less a jumpscare at first, it could be used as a possible exploit for bosses, as the segments still have a hitbox and share the health of the boss. Not sure how it has made it this far seemingly not having been reported yet.

I found something odd. If you have the Aquatic Scourge spawn (I've only tested with him being peaceful) and then Magic Mirror, whatever spawns next, critter or enemy/boss, will spawn with all the segments of the Aquatic Scourge, excepting the head of course. While this is really more or less a jumpscare at first, it could be used as a possible exploit for bosses, as the segments still have a hitbox and share the health of the boss. Not sure how it has made it this far seemingly not having been reported yet.
probobly because no one tried doing it that way
many calamity players play the game in MIN.MAX build where people get all possible best equipment before fighting a boss

but yea it should be reported

I asked this before, too, but no one gave me a response. I wouldn't expect one, either.
im not sure about that
yahrim was once added as "THE LORDE" which is a trolly boss that disables your armor and accessories on touch but it was removed ("Apothesis and friends" still have him tho along with other SUPER UPGRADED BOSSES that proceeds calamity)
yahrim might be added but i suspect in a far future cause calamity have lots of issues going on and it needs to be fixed 1st before adding more content
or maybe slowly adding the content until the story is complete before adding the final supremeboss

hey i need some help dealing WITH A REALLY :red:ING ANNOYING BUG. im trying to fight supreme calamitas and whenever i shoot the brimstone hearts, they fall all the way to the ground. i tried spawning in a triactis hammer and shredding the hearts, but sepulcher doesn't even die and calamitas is still invulnerable. pls help, this is really :red:ing annoying

im not sure about that
yahrim was once added as "THE LORDE" which is a trolly boss that disables your armor and accessories on touch but it was removed ("Apothesis and friends" still have him tho along with other SUPER UPGRADED BOSSES that proceeds calamity)
yahrim might be added but i suspect in a far future cause calamity have lots of issues going on and it needs to be fixed 1st before adding more content
or maybe slowly adding the content until the story is complete before adding the final supremeboss
I can vouch for the fact that Calamity's gonna have some major issues soon. With 1.4 (And by extension, Master Mode) coming out, they're probably going to have to make a ton of changes to the mod AT ONCE (Including revamping Revengeance and Death Mode to fit Master Mode). Am I not wrong?

I can vouch for the fact that Calamity's gonna have some major issues soon. With 1.4 (And by extension, Master Mode) coming out, they're probably going to have to make a ton of changes to the mod AT ONCE (Including revamping Revengeance and Death Mode to fit Master Mode). Am I not wrong?
exactly to my theory master mode isnt just a harder mode of terraria i think it will be some major changes that involved new mechanic or something of that sort so i wont be expecting calamity to update ASAP when 1.4 is released, it might take awhile for fabsol to rework the calamity since he needs to fit all mods and bosses he has in game to the master mode too along with revamping the revengance. death mode, iron heart and rune so lets be patient when it happens

hey i need some help dealing WITH A REALLY :red:ING ANNOYING BUG. im trying to fight supreme calamitas and whenever i shoot the brimstone hearts, they fall all the way to the ground. i tried spawning in a triactis hammer and shredding the hearts, but sepulcher doesn't even die and calamitas is still invulnerable. pls help, this is really :red:ing annoying
alright guys, ive figured out the problem, it was shadows of abaddon messing it up :/

I ran into a severe problem in taking on The Hive Mind. I'm going to assume the interface screw it causes is normal (screen shaking, hotbar hijacking, tabbing out of the game, etc), but what isn't normal is that I went back to my original world that I had before the mod, and in entering the Crimson... this started happening again, even though the Crimson equivalent boss wasn't summoned. No bosses were currently active at that time. Is this just a problem with Windows 10, or is it something else? Either way, I'm not happy! Help!
EDIT: ...It started doing that again when I started up the game proper. I'm suddenly a lot less convinced that the interface screw is normal.

Last edited:
I ran into a severe problem in taking on The Hive Mind. I'm going to assume the interface screw it causes is normal (screen shaking, hotbar hijacking, tabbing out of the game, etc), but what isn't normal is that I went back to my original world that I had before the mod, and in entering the Crimson... this started happening again, even though the Crimson equivalent boss wasn't summoned. No bosses were currently active at that time. Is this just a problem with Windows 10, or is it something else? Either way, I'm not happy! Help!
EDIT: ...It started doing that again when I started up the game proper. I'm suddenly a lot less convinced that the interface screw is normal.
No, the interface screw is NOT normal. I fought the Hive Mind on Windows 10, and that NEVER happens (I've fought it around 5 times already). I don't know how to fix it, just wanted to point out that you are having a genuine problem.

Back
Top Bottom