tModLoader Calamity Mod

What would you like me to create more of?

• NPCs (enemies, house NPCs, etc.)

Votes: 1,170 19.5%
  • Bosses

Votes: 2,449 40.8%
  • Items (Accessories, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 1,580 26.3%
  • Vanity (furniture, armor sets, etc.)

Votes: 437 7.3%
  • Mineable Stuff (Ores, Blocks, etc.)

Votes: 372 6.2%

• Total voters
Guys I have a problem (I think?) with calamity.

I'm only just in hardmode, and whenever I fight a boss, if we trade hits I end up with massive health regen. It's really overpowered and I wondered if it was an intentional feature. If I stand still I'd die as per normal, but constantly damaging the boss I will also recieve some health. I don't have any life regen accessories on me to my knowledge, so I'm guessing this is a bug of some sorts. In terms of other mods, I have the yoyo bag buffed mod, boss checklist, recipe browser, veinminer and health and mana drops from bosses. Any help?
Do you have any sort of sword that gives you healing effects (Sorta like the Vampire Knives)? Just throwing out ideas. I'm stumped, otherwise.

So I've been playing Calamity and Thorium, those being my main content mods, and am on Supreme Calamitas. However, about thirty seconds in every fight, she despawns. Can someone help me with this?

Good evening gentlemens, I have a problem in multiplayer(!) - can't called Desert Scourge or any bosses.
Reinstalled everything, but it does not help...:merchantsigh:
There is a call sound and nothing happens.
There is a solution?

Do you have any sort of sword that gives you healing effects (Sorta like the Vampire Knives)? Just throwing out ideas. I'm stumped, otherwise.
No I don't, I'm playing magic using things like the relic of ruin. Accessories wise, I have the soul of cryogen, mana overloader, amalgamated brain, celestial cuffs, lightning boots and sorcerer emblem. Nothing that would give me any health regen.

Would be nice if we could get a fix for tModLoader 64bit x Extra Large Worlds - Terrain generation hangs at generating Tyrants dungeon, index out of bounds.

I just downloaded Furyforged's "modpack" about a week ago and just updated the mods. For some reason, I don't get the Calamity starter bag or revengeance starter stuff anymore. Anyone have any idea why not?

Yeah I've been playing terraria with the calamity mod for awhile now and was wondering if anyone one else has this problem. Like I said I use the calamity mod as well as others but I've never had any issues with them until I tried the Kalciphoz rpg mod. For the most part I would make a new world with calamity and the rpg mod loaded but when ever it autosaves or I go to save and exit terraria will stop working upon getting to the saving world backup portion of save and exit. I know its kalciphoz as I had gone through the trouble of testing all the mods I use (thankfully not that many) and the only conflicting ones were calamity and kalciphoz. So my question is does anyone else have issues with these two mods or is it just me and if you did, did you manage to work around/fix it?

I'm not sure if anyone has ever noted this, but am I the only one who finds the Rogue class/weaponry way too overpowered? I mean seriously, in every stage of the game, the rogue class and it's respective weaponry has been the superior choice. It completely overshadows the existence of the other classes. I know it's a new class entirely, and it's supposed to be attractive, but this just feels a bit too much.

It starts in the beginning already. It takes 5 minutes to find lead and gold and make the gleaming dagger. Killing EoW was a cakewalk, even without armor. Well, effectively every worm type was dead in no time. Skystabber. Killed Skeletron so quickly, it was unbelievable this was a PHM weapon. Metal Monstrosity... I ripped through every early game invasion no problem.

Hard mode and post moonlord has still to be tested thoroughly, but so far I'm getting same results.

I'm not sure if anyone has ever noted this, but am I the only one who finds the Rogue class/weaponry way too overpowered? I mean seriously, in every stage of the game, the rogue class and it's respective weaponry has been the superior choice. It completely overshadows the existence of the other classes. I know it's a new class entirely, and it's supposed to be attractive, but this just feels a bit too much.

It starts in the beginning already. It takes 5 minutes to find lead and gold and make the gleaming dagger. Killing EoW was a cakewalk, even without armor. Well, effectively every worm type was dead in no time. Skystabber. Killed Skeletron so quickly, it was unbelievable this was a PHM weapon. Metal Monstrosity... I ripped through every early game invasion no problem.

Hard mode and post moonlord has still to be tested thoroughly, but so far I'm getting same results.
I did a rogue playthrough myself before this recent update, and even then rogue was OP as hell. I even quit that playthrough after killing the DoG because I got bored of how easy it was. Rogue could definitly use a nerf of some kind.

Last edited:
I really like Calamity, and it is literally one of the best mods out there. I have a question though, what state of the game do you think you're at with this mod? Eventually, every mod has an end and I want this mod to keep going, it's just spectacular.

Back
Top Bottom