tModLoader Calamity Mod

What would you like me to create more of?

• NPCs (enemies, house NPCs, etc.)

Votes: 1,170 19.5%
  • Bosses

Votes: 2,449 40.8%
  • Items (Accessories, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 1,580 26.3%
  • Vanity (furniture, armor sets, etc.)

Votes: 437 7.3%
  • Mineable Stuff (Ores, Blocks, etc.)

Votes: 372 6.2%

• Total voters
I love calamity mod so much, thanks for creating it. Also, anyone else is having issues when creating a server. It gets stuck at "Requesting world information""

This is the best mod ever (I already said it but its too great for only saying it once) P.S. Did I?
SlimeGodBanner.png

I love this mod a ton, so thanks for making it. Also, I think it would be increadible if you could add the light cycle from TRON in as a mount, just an idea.

Little bit disappointing, played through the entire game with friends until just before Yharon. The main necessary crafting component of its summoning item is the effulgent feathers from bumblebirb however it's completely unfightable. Our progression has been halted forever unless we perform cheats to get the required items.
Here is a video showing what is happening when the boss spawns, someone please tell me what's happening here.

Hello! I have a problem. I have downloaded the calamity mod on the MEGA site. I go to update the calamity mod on the mod browser, but when I try to, the update thing looks like it has finished but it doesn't finish. The only way I get out of this is if I press cancel. But then I have to do it again to update. Can anyone help me?

Also, Calamity Music won't work with the mod. I can do Music without mod and mod without music but not both. When I try both, it says 'An error occurred while loading CalamityModMusic' 'The mod(s) have been automatically disabled. With a bunch of lines starting with 'at terraria.modloader...' and CalamityModMusic.Items.Placeables. Does anyone know what to do?

Little bit disappointing, played through the entire game with friends until just before Yharon. The main necessary crafting component of its summoning item is the effulgent feathers from bumblebirb however it's completely unfightable. Our progression has been halted forever unless we perform cheats to get the required items.
Here is a video showing what is happening when the boss spawns, someone please tell me what's happening here.
The fight is currently bugged in multiplayer. You'll need to either fight him in a singleplayer world or cheat the treasure bags in. If he continues to despawn in singleplayer, you should head to the Discord server and send a log file in the bugs channel.
Hello! I have a problem. I have downloaded the calamity mod on the MEGA site. I go to update the calamity mod on the mod browser, but when I try to, the update thing looks like it has finished but it doesn't finish. The only way I get out of this is if I press cancel. But then I have to do it again to update. Can anyone help me?
If you download the mod from MEGA and install it manually there's no need to use the mod browser.

Is there any way I could go about making a weapon from another mod be used as a Rogue weapon? Specifically wondering about converting the Flask of the Alchemist from AlchemistNPC to Rogue damage. I was trying to look into making a mod that overwrites it but couldn't find much to make that possible.

I've generated at least 15 other worlds and it's always the same problem. They're being generated with only Calamity enabled and never opened in Tedit and the sulfur sea is still corrupted. One i generated with other mods actually had the abyss draining into hell, and still ive never found an answer. I've checked other fourms and everything just nothing. These screenshots are from a Large Expert Corruption with only calamity enabled at generation (used HERO to take screenshots after) Can someone please explain or tell me what i have to do to get this to stop i dont want to give up on this mod

Attachments

• Screenshot (5).png
    Screenshot (5).png
    55.7 KB · Views: 349
  • Screenshot (4).png
    Screenshot (4).png
    882.1 KB · Views: 283
I personally think the mod should be split up. (Sub-mod with just weapons, one for accessories, etc)
I can barely use other some-what big mods without running out of memory (tModLoader) and being forced to disable some.

Back
Top Bottom