tModLoader Calamity Mod

What would you like me to create more of?

• NPCs (enemies, house NPCs, etc.)

Votes: 1,170 19.5%
  • Bosses

Votes: 2,449 40.8%
  • Items (Accessories, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 1,580 26.3%
  • Vanity (furniture, armor sets, etc.)

Votes: 437 7.3%
  • Mineable Stuff (Ores, Blocks, etc.)

Votes: 372 6.2%

• Total voters
Ok, I've played the mod on and off but now I'm getting deeper into it, and is there something changed or off about the wiki or something? I'm in late pre-hardmode on expert & I can't find anything related to the Sulphurous Armor for rogue in the actual game. After recipe browser not showing aything correctly, not even the cheat sheet mod showed Sulphurous armor as existing. A little bit later I find the Voltaic Jelly trinket for the summoner class not existing either, and its upgrade the Jelly-Charged Battery. They display on the wiki, pre-hardmode equipment & exactly how to craft them, but they're uncraftable. I couldn't figure anything else out anywhere else so I'm posting hoping to get any clarification. Why is there stuff on the wiki that don't appear in the game at all?
Simple, you're using an outdated version of the mod

Has the halibut cannon drop been deleted? is there still any way to get it?
You can still get it.
SlimeGodBanner.png

fix mage please its been terrible for so long. tons of bugged maged weps (specifically lasers - they stop channeling once they hit an enemy a few times. very disappointed to find out that dark spark is literally useless and a waste of time). every class does more dps than mage despite the fact that it has 1. the least survivability 2. mana 3. is supposed to deal the highest (burst) damage 4. requires mana regen pots almost every fight to be considered viable and 5. has alot of weapons that require aiming. my friend who is playing strictly melee is pulling consistently 80k dps on bosses (we just killed polterghast), and has literally been doing ATLEAST more than triple my damage for most of the game. i'm pulling like 10k dps consistently due to the fact that my highest damage weapons either require to be aimed or can do a maximum of 25k dps on a stationary dummy (or because i have a few seconds downtime due to mana sickness or waiting for my mana to regen through mana regeneration pot). im not a noob, i have played terraria for over 3k hours where have i spent the large majority of my time in combat. i have stopped my playthrough with calamity multiple times because of all this, and come back every time expecting it to be different, so here i am.

Last edited:
my friend who is playing strictly melee is pulling consistently 80k dps on bosses (we just killed polterghast), and has literally been doing ATLEAST more than triple my damage for most of the game. i'm pulling like 10k dps consistently due to the fact that my highest damage weapons either require to be aimed or can do a maximum of 25k dps on a stationary dummy
Which weapons are you and your friend using? I use mage most playthroughs and have never had any issues with dps so i might be able to give you some pointers. The venusian trident works wonders on the DoG, it absolutely melts the poor guy. Mage by that point in the game also has changed its role from glass cannon to designated support if you play like I do, so don't expect to have the sort of curbstomping dps you'd expect from base game mage. Hope I can be of help :)

EDIT: also worms like storm weaver and DoG only take damage from one point, and take 0 damage from weapons like the dark spark, yharim's crystal etc. which might be your issue also

Dear Devs of the calamity mod.

In the next mod update, is it possible for you to add a rogue armour set that you can obtain before Cryogen? I ask because in my calamity Death Mode playthrough, I couldn't beat Cryogen with the statigel armour set and I don't want to use the mollusk set because of the decreased mobility it has

ok. about dark spark: i gave it to my friend to test it and he has no issues using it whatsoever. i created a new character to try it but it still doesn't work for me.. after a part of the laser hits an enemy a few times it just cuts off... makes no sense.

Theres a problem I would like to report. Im playing with thorium, overhaul, and the calamity mod, and there's always endless rain. It's been raining for several hours already. When I turn off calamity, the rain stops. When I turn it back on, the rain starts again and it starts a hurricane every time which also goes on forever. I'm able to turn off the hurricane with the Hero's Mod, but not the rain. Even with the skipping rain mod, the rain still goes on. Fix this issue. The rain is pissing me off.

Theres a problem I would like to report. Im playing with thorium, overhaul, and the calamity mod, and there's always endless rain. It's been raining for several hours already. When I turn off calamity, the rain stops. When I turn it back on, the rain starts again and it starts a hurricane every time which also goes on forever. I'm able to turn off the hurricane with the Hero's Mod, but not the rain. Even with the skipping rain mod, the rain still goes on. Fix this issue. The rain is pissing me off.
You just have to go to the sulphur sea and finish the acid rain event

Is this sulphur sea generation intended? In case it isn't clear, it seems to have taken the top of the living tree there as the height for the surface of the sea. In the second image, you can clearly see it's higher than pretty much the entire map.
apfuqra.png

D1F5s5g.png

Uh. If I mine through the base near the top of it there, will it flood my world?
And yes, it's a large map. I pretty much only play expert large worlds these days just for all the potential.

Last edited:
Can someone help me? I'm trying to play terraria with thorium and calamity and a few other mods, but the thing is, I'm trying to create a world, but when it gets to the sulphur sea, it stops loading, does anyone know how to fix it?

Can someone help me? I'm trying to play terraria with thorium and calamity and a few other mods, but the thing is, I'm trying to create a world, but when it gets to the sulphur sea, it stops loading, does anyone know how to fix it?
try using the thorium and calamity convergence mod if you arent. If you are already, try looking through your mod list and seeing which might cause an issue in world gen. I had the same issue and had to disable fargos both evils to fix it. just try turning off mods one at a time and see if any fix the issue.

If you get really desperate, then you could make two worlds, one with only calamity and one with only thorium, then use both worlds with one character after enabling both mods.

Hope this helps, have a nice day :)

These are all the mods I'm using,
Microstructures, max stack plus extra, magic storage, wmitf, wireless, Wing slot, solutions mod, simple auto chests, shop expander, Omni swing, mini boss npc, improved pillar event, imksushi's mod, beyond the forgotten ages, yet another boss health bar, Fargo's souls mod, Fargo's mutant mod, Cosmic arsenal, furniture food and fun, the copper long sword, consolaria, Chad's furniture, bulldozer reborn, builder plus, boxinator, auto trash, asphalt platforms, Alcamistnpc lite, lui afk, joostmod, calamity mod music, calamity mod (no calamity music), vein miner, wildlife mod, thorium, Thorium +calamity convergence, boss checklist, recipe browser and calamity mod extra music.

Back
Top Bottom