tModLoader Calamity Mod

What would you like me to create more of?

• NPCs (enemies, house NPCs, etc.)

Votes: 1,170 19.5%
  • Bosses

Votes: 2,449 40.8%
  • Items (Accessories, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 1,580 26.3%
  • Vanity (furniture, armor sets, etc.)

Votes: 437 7.3%
  • Mineable Stuff (Ores, Blocks, etc.)

Votes: 372 6.2%

• Total voters
Heron rod has a bug with where line is casted, currently casted at the base of playermodel, if you have issues fixing it maybe ask diverman sam? (he fixed one for tacklebox: modest fishing content)

Me and my friend have been having an issue where bosses will damage us once then every other time the boss hits us we get instantly healed from it. This has happened on Cryogen, The Destroyer, The Twins, The Leviathan, and Astrum Aureus. Has anyone else Experienced this?

Hey there.
I'm getting a really nasty error when I try to close the game or the CalamityMusic mod (the music add on) is unloaded.
It seems as if something is wrong and it refuses to properly unload. A fix for this would be great, as it keeps causing tmodloader to crash. Thanks!
[16:36:36] [8/INFO] [tML]: Unloading: Calamity Mod Music
[16:36:36] [8/WARN] [tML]: Silently Caught Exception:
System.IO.IOException: Shared entry read streams not closed: Sounds/Music/Calamity.ogg
at Terraria.ModLoader.Core.TmodFile.Close()
at Terraria.ModLoader.Core.TmodFile.DisposeWrapper.Dispose()
at Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.Close()
at CalamityModMusic.CalamityModMusic.Close()
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModContent.UnloadModContent()
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.do_Unload()
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.Unload()
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.Load(CancellationToken token)
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.<>c__DisplayClass42_0.<BeginLoad>b__0()
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.InnerInvoke()
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.Execute()
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.ExecutionContextCallback(Object obj)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.ExecuteWithThreadLocal(Task& currentTaskSlot)
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.ExecuteEntry(Boolean bPreventDoubleExecution)
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.System.Threading.IThreadPoolWorkItem.ExecuteWorkItem()
at System.Threading.ThreadPoolWorkQueue.Dispatch()
at System.Threading._ThreadPoolWaitCallback.PerformWaitCallback()

[16:36:36] [8/FATAL] [tML]: One or more errors occured while unloading and tModLoader must be restarted to prevent further issues.
CalamityModMusic was unable to unload properly. Modders must use defensive programming to ensure unloading completes regardless of any errors during loading.
System.IO.IOException: Shared entry read streams not closed: Sounds/Music/Calamity.ogg
at Terraria.ModLoader.Core.TmodFile.Close()
at Terraria.ModLoader.Core.TmodFile.DisposeWrapper.Dispose()
at Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.Close()
at CalamityModMusic.CalamityModMusic.Close()
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModContent.UnloadModContent()
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.do_Unload()
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.Unload()

I love this mod,and i write it red,cause its good to be red-ady for the 1.4,and i love this mod with red cause its red-tastic.
I know no one cares,but i dont care too,haha.
(What the fck im doing talking to miself?)

Im unable to make a world while using calamity! While its being created, the loading bar stops at sulfur sea, and doesn't move. Anyone know what might be happening?

I also had that problem but i'm not too bothered i'm using my world from a few updates ago and it's working fine, if there is anything new in the world gen i may check it out but i can't be too bothered unless it is a necessary item for a crafting recipe otherwise i don't wanna make a new world

Had a recent issue where I accidentally logged into my Calamity world with Thorium mods engaged, and it basically removed background walls in the Astral biome. Anything I can do to restore those without straight-up starting a new world?

I keep getting a crash with CalamityModMusic not unloading properly when changing around mods. I'm assuming it has to do with the music that plays in the Title Screen? Any fixes?

I keep getting a crash with CalamityModMusic not unloading properly when changing around mods. I'm assuming it has to do with the music that plays in the Title Screen? Any fixes?

Is this about the way the music overlaps on the title screen? If so, it fixes itself after the normal title screen music ends.

Techncial problem: Friend can't join me, and also crashes my server when he tries to join me.
20200512160559_1.jpg
Any ideas on how to fix this?

Techncial problem: Friend can't join me, and also crashes my server when he tries to join me.
Any ideas on how to fix this?
maybe it has to do with their PC? i'm not good at knowing stuff like this but it may be that his/her PC doesn't have enough storage or maybe doesn't have all the correct mods downloaded or has too many mods loaded as i said idk but i'm trying to help :)

Anyone else having Title Screen music problems with Calamity Music? Just seems to play regardless of turning the music volume down to 0% or going into the world in which the title screen music and music of whatever biome you're in are gonna be playing at the same time.

A couple weeks ago I found out about this mod and I wanted to complete Revengeance Mode before the 1.4 update hit, I'm so glad I found it in time! I just beat Supreme Calamitas last night and I loved every bit of playing!

So, while I'll admit I haven't read the huge backlog of pages, so maybe this has been asked before... What's the plan for updating to 1.4? I imagine trying to work around Journey Mode is going to give you guys fits, given your desire for extremely challenging gameplay.

Back
Top Bottom