tModLoader Calamity Mod

What would you like me to create more of?

• NPCs (enemies, house NPCs, etc.)

Votes: 1,170 19.5%
  • Bosses

Votes: 2,449 40.8%
  • Items (Accessories, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 1,580 26.3%
  • Vanity (furniture, armor sets, etc.)

Votes: 437 7.3%
  • Mineable Stuff (Ores, Blocks, etc.)

Votes: 372 6.2%

• Total voters
View attachment 274909

could you please fix this? attempting to reload mods after loading calamity + calamity music results in this error. this doesn't seem to be an incompatibility with other mods but rather it's something broken with one of these 2 mods.

and yes, this is using that new officially endorsed version of tmodloader on steam (which, for whatever reason, takes an eternity just to boot up >.>)
Same issue here. If I had to guess, it might be the whole title screen music replacer tripping something, but I'm no coder.

is a bloody stabber, like the night's stabber but as the bloody edge planning to be implemented? The whole set kinda feels incomplete without it, having the night's stabber and bloody edge but no bloody stabber

Hi all i have problem - cant make Angel Treads - have all the ingredients but there is no option on anvil:( any suggestion what to do ??

now i cant make a world with calamity enabled. in the logs it says:

[07:10:24] [3/WARN] [tML]: Silently Caught Exception:
System.OutOfMemoryException: Exception of type 'System.OutOfMemoryException' was thrown.
at Terraria.WorldGen.clearWorld()
at Terraria.WorldGen.do_worldGenCallBack(Object threadContext)
at Terraria.WorldGen.worldGenCallBack(Object threadContext)
at System.Threading.QueueUserWorkItemCallback.WaitCallback_Context(Object state)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
at System.Threading.QueueUserWorkItemCallback.System.Threading.IThreadPoolWorkItem.ExecuteWorkItem()
at System.Threading.ThreadPoolWorkQueue.Dispatch()
at System.Threading._ThreadPoolWaitCallback.PerformWaitCallback()

Boy i can't wait for what they do for terraria 1.4
i'm expecting a Calamity version of the Zenith

take all the post Moonlord super sword and combine them with Zenith

but that probably just day dreaming, i don't know how the Zenith effect work but no doubt it ain't easy, shoving more sword in there is probably gonna be a pain

Try checking the wiki, you might not have enough of certain things, like 20 Aerialite Bars and 5 Essences of sunlight
I have all , i check witch wiki , i also check older versions of the article on wiki , beacuse i found once th error in recepit. I have all the ingredients :(

hi bros a question the SHCP was nerfed? Shoot too slow in its blaster mode (right click) or I am having problem with some mod but I doubt it. i have 1.4.4 version

Okay, so after attempting to play calamity after a while of having successfully run it, I get an out of ram error. I was previously able to run the mod just fine however now this error is preventing me from from playing it. Unfortunately due to the recent circumstances, I am restriceed to a machine with 4 gigs of ram. So my question is whether it is even possible to run calamity on such a machine?

Okay, so after attempting to play calamity after a while of having successfully run it, I get an out of ram error. I was previously able to run the mod just fine however now this error is preventing me from from playing it. Unfortunately due to the recent circumstances, I am restriceed to a machine with 4 gigs of ram. So my question is whether it is even possible to run calamity on such a machine?
I'm afraid not. Content mods like Calamity and Thorium eat large amounts of RAM, and if you're on a dinosaur rig with only 4 gigs total, attempting to run mods is not going to be a fun experience.

I'm afraid not. Content mods like Calamity and Thorium eat large amounts of RAM, and if you're on a dinosaur rig with only 4 gigs total, attempting to run mods is not going to be a fun experience.

It's not a question of rig. You can have 256 terabytes of RAM, if you run Terraria 32-bit, it will only see 4 gigs. In that case you need TModLoader FNA 64-bit.

I can only wonder what this mod is going to have to do with its sunken sea once tModLoader reaches 1.4, the desert was changed in 1.4 after all.

I am using a Mac Laptop and the calamity mod without music is unable to install
I have a friend, who has the exact same problem ;-; It seems to have been around before 0.11.4, as I googled if it worked on Mac back then (for some reason) and it apparently barely ran on Mac. I play on windows and used to have a similar problem when playing thorium on multiplayer, before 0.11.7 came out.

Back
Top Bottom