tModLoader Calamity Mod

What would you like me to create more of?

• NPCs (enemies, house NPCs, etc.)

Votes: 1,170 19.5%
  • Bosses

Votes: 2,449 40.8%
  • Items (Accessories, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 1,580 26.3%
  • Vanity (furniture, armor sets, etc.)

Votes: 437 7.3%
  • Mineable Stuff (Ores, Blocks, etc.)

Votes: 372 6.2%

• Total voters
Hello, I am just playing around deathmode and using armageddon to faster grind items from bosses. It is also a very challenging method to grind items, and sometimes I waste even more time than killing bosses one by one in normal way. The thing I miss is some kind of trophy when you kill a boss with armageddon for the first time. That would be amazing and would add a new series of items for collectors:)
as half a year passed vanilla 1.4 have implemented that kind of item (master mode trophies). Would be great to see you catching up too :)

View attachment 274909

could you please fix this? attempting to reload mods after loading calamity + calamity music results in this error. this doesn't seem to be an incompatibility with other mods but rather it's something broken with one of these 2 mods.

and yes, this is using that new officially endorsed version of tmodloader on steam (which, for whatever reason, takes an eternity just to boot up >.>)
that happens to me with Cheat Sheet also

It's the title screen music replacer. It frequently breaks the mod loading process for some stupid reason and the team is working on it. For now just set it to not override the menu screen music in Calamity Music's settings.

Hey, I found a bug. Randomly I went into my world today, and nuclear terrors started spawning in the sulphur sea, even though I'm not even in hardmode, so I definitely haven't beaten moon lord, yet nuclear terror is spawning.

why does this mod replace throwing with rogue? If rogue IS a new class, this mod would add at least 1 throwing weapon armor or accessory! AND why is it only the new weapons the mod adds that are rogue? i dont understand it. Please somebody tell me why it isnt just throwing because it annoys me that the snow ruffian armor doesn't buff snowballs.

why does this mod replace throwing with rogue? If rogue IS a new class, this mod would add at least 1 throwing weapon armor or accessory! AND why is it only the new weapons the mod adds that are rogue? i dont understand it. Please somebody tell me why it isnt just throwing because it annoys me that the snow ruffian armor doesn't buff snowballs.
Yeah, rogue is a new class, although I have no idea what the difference is between rogue and throwing is. Might just be something to do with weapon proficiency. Also, nice profile picture. I like the fixed hero sword.

I'm having troubles using the Blood Orange. I have used the Miracle Fruit, but when trying to use the Blood Orange it doesn't work. Can't consume it or anything. Tried restarting game, tried disabling and reenabling the mod. I have several other mods installed at the same time if that could be an issue.

Thorium, Fargos Mutant, AlchemistNPC, Calamity Music, and Boss Checklist.

I'm having troubles using the Blood Orange. I have used the Miracle Fruit, but when trying to use the Blood Orange it doesn't work. Can't consume it or anything. Tried restarting game, tried disabling and reenabling the mod. I have several other mods installed at the same time if that could be an issue.

Thorium, Fargos Mutant, AlchemistNPC, Calamity Music, and Boss Checklist.
Strange... I dont think it would matter much, but i think you are supposed to use blood orange before miracle fruit.

The Astral Biome/Infection is one of my favorite biomes.
Kinda wish it could spread, because I personally would like a whole world of it.

it is normal that a rogue crit is only affected by an increase in armor crit (translation)
2020-07-11_18-07-20.jpg
2020-07-11_18-07-59.jpg
2020-07-11_18-09-59.jpg
2020-07-11_18-10-23.jpg

Hello everyoneee, i got troubles with the music mod, tmodloader doenst recognize, i download it from the forums and the game itself but nothing happens :(

Back
Top Bottom