tModLoader Calamity Mod

What would you like me to create more of?

• NPCs (enemies, house NPCs, etc.)

Votes: 1,170 19.5%
  • Bosses

Votes: 2,449 40.8%
  • Items (Accessories, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 1,580 26.3%
  • Vanity (furniture, armor sets, etc.)

Votes: 437 7.3%
  • Mineable Stuff (Ores, Blocks, etc.)

Votes: 372 6.2%

• Total voters
Great mod, but the one thing i am the most hyped for is...

STONE FURNITURE

I love the mod, it complements my 2,600+ hours on terraria, but stone furniture would make base building so much better.

I feel as though the bouncing eyeball WEP is broken in drop rate 5% seems easy to get but I've killed over a thousand dripplers might want to look into it

I feel as though the bouncing eyeball WEP is broken in drop rate 5% seems easy to get but I've killed over a thousand dripplers might want to look into it
its only 5% if you use the defiled rune, otherwise, it is 0.33%, so unless you have defiled rune activated, its pretty rare.

its only 5% if you use the defiled rune, otherwise, it is 0.33%, so unless you have defiled rune activated, its pretty rare.
The wiki says 5% nothing about that chance from the rune. So going off of what the wiki says I should have gotten it at least once in 21 banners worth of kills. Either way I cheated it in as there is no way I shouldn't have gotten it out of that

The wiki says 5% nothing about that chance from the rune. So going off of what the wiki says I should have gotten it at least once in 21 banners worth of kills. Either way I cheated it in as there is no way I shouldn't have gotten it out of that
if you hover your mouse over the 5% on the wiki, it will say "Defiled Rune Activated" but even with the 0.33% chance according to my math you should probably have 3 or 4 with 1050 kills. So yes, you are correct, you should certainly have it by now.

Why do the snow ruffian armor set bonus wings suck so bad? Why dont they just make you immune to fall damage, because im sick of gliding down all the way from space and then i decide to stop gliding about 3 blocks from the floor and take an insane amount of fall damage.
Please just make the wings work like normal wings.

I found out the calamity mod uses a big majority of my memory, but I love it and thorium, furniture and fun, and cheat sheet(the mods I have). What do I do?

it's an early prehardmode armor don't expect it to be that good
if you want something to negate fall damage there's a pocion named calcium potion that can be made with ancient bone dust, material dropped by skeletons underground

Just Started playing for a few days, but i absolutely love this mod so far. the Abyss and Sunken Sea is such a cool concept, definitely cooler than most things vanilla 1.4 added. (golf? seriously, who cares about fkin golf). that said, i am surprised there's no map viewer that supports this mod. the only map viewer so far working for calamity is terrafirma only. even then its not perfect and calamity items is missing because its meant for vanilla only. here's hoping tmodloader update to 1.4 soon because i am missing pylons, chest / block swap, sleeping to speed up time, and dirt bombs.
Also forgot to say this but DM Dokuro rocks. the soundtrack is definitely one of my favourite part of the mod.

Last edited:
it's an early prehardmode armor don't expect it to be that good
if you want something to negate fall damage there's a pocion named calcium potion that can be made with ancient bone dust, material dropped by skeletons underground
Wouldnt you expect it to have a bit of physics tho? And dont say the mod doesnt make sense, it still has physics everywhere else, so why not here?

Wouldnt you expect it to have a bit of physics tho? And dont say the mod doesnt make sense, it still has physics everywhere else, so why not here?
it would be a little bit op if an armor made with early prehardmode materials would negate fall damage that's why

it would be a little bit op if an armor made with early prehardmode materials would negate fall damage that's why
It does if you glide tho, so it can, so why not when you glide down the whole fall except for the last three blocks? If i got to choose, i probably would just remove the wings because i agree with you, it is op.

Hey there.
I think there's some sprite issues going on, because the Wulfrum and Victide armor don't correctly cover the bottom shirt.
When a player has the long coat clothing on, it clips out of the armor. Not sure if this is a issue with other armors but this is kinda annoying as it looks hideous.
Here's a example:
1596062511772.png

Back
Top Bottom