tModLoader Calamity Mod

What would you like me to create more of?

• NPCs (enemies, house NPCs, etc.)

Votes: 1,170 19.5%
  • Bosses

Votes: 2,450 40.8%
  • Items (Accessories, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 1,581 26.3%
  • Vanity (furniture, armor sets, etc.)

Votes: 438 7.3%
  • Mineable Stuff (Ores, Blocks, etc.)

Votes: 372 6.2%

• Total voters
Hey there.
I think there's some sprite issues going on, because the Wulfrum and Victide armor don't correctly cover the bottom shirt.
When a player has the long coat clothing on, it clips out of the armor. Not sure if this is a issue with other armors but this is kinda annoying as it looks hideous.
Here's a example:
View attachment 285140
I noticed this not too long ago and you probably already knew this, but if you want to fix it for now just make a dresser and change your clothing style, i hope this gets fixed soon.

I noticed this not too long ago and you probably already knew this, but if you want to fix it for now just make a dresser and change your clothing style, i hope this gets fixed soon.
Yeah that does work, but it's a bit of a bummer some shirts can't be used until it's fixed.

new wulfrum enemies seem like they're gonna suck... i love it

Edit: Nevermind i hate it, melee literally CANNOT deal with constantly being swarmed by the drones, and to add insult to injury, you cant even wall yourself in! plz nerf

Edit 2: The Gyrators move way too fast for melee, plz nerf
also the hovercrafts are good, they be fun to fight, so just nerf those guys above if u even listen to this

Last edited:
Ima report a bug
I just realized today that the Rust & Dust update was out ( :D ) so I decided to check it out. First thing I did was download the update, but it seemed to download faster than expected, so as a test I loaded one of my characters I had made before and created a new small world. I then used an item from a separate mod to load the entire map at once and lo and behold, there were Draedons base structures dotted across the map.
Fast forward a few hours.
I'd started a new character to completely appreciate the new changes and experience the new structures at the proper progression. But apparently they're not easy to find, so I check out the jungle for a change of scenery. I'm going along the top of the jungle temple when I find this... hole.
20200804010117_1.jpg

I think it's weird. Of course I do, but I think nothing of it.
Later I decide to check out the large planetoid in the center of the map. I drink my potion, go up and...
The exact same thing.
20200804010150_1.jpg

I have no Idea what is causing this, but I think it's weird how the generation of the world only excluded the lab in the planetoid and not the planetoid itself.
Please either offer a solution or concrete evidence that this is a bug so I can start another world with no fuss.
World : Medium + Crimson
I do have other mods installed, and will post a list if needed.

Hello I'm new here and i had been using Calamity for a couple of weeks without a single error, no troubles, but with the latest update, it failed to load and the modloader disabled it, threw me this error:

[14:07:06] [11/ERROR] [tML]: An error occurred while loading CalamityMod
The mod(s) have been automatically disabled.
System.AggregateException: Se han producido uno o varios errores. ---> Terraria.ModLoader.Exceptions.ResourceLoadException: The texture file at Tiles/DraeHolo failed to load ---> System.AggregateException: Se han producido uno o varios errores. ---> System.NotSupportedException: XNA Framework Reach profile supports a maximum Texture2D size of 4096.
en Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics.ProfileCapabilities.ThrowNotSupportedException(String message, Object arg1, Object arg2)
en Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics.Texture2D.ValidateCreationParameters(ProfileCapabilities profile, Int32 width, Int32 height, SurfaceFormat format, Boolean mipMap)
en Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics.Texture2D.CreateTexture(GraphicsDevice graphicsDevice, Int32 width, Int32 height, Boolean mipMap, UInt32 usage, _D3DPOOL pool, SurfaceFormat format)
en Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics.Texture2D..ctor(GraphicsDevice graphicsDevice, Int32 width, Int32 height)
en Terraria.ModLoader.IO.ImageIO.<>c__DisplayClass8_0.<RawToTexture2DAsync>b__0()
en System.Threading.Tasks.Task`1.InnerInvoke()
en System.Threading.Tasks.Task.Execute()
--- Fin del seguimiento de la pila de la excepción interna ---
en Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.<>c__DisplayClass246_0.<LoadTexture>b__0(Task`1 t)
en System.Threading.Tasks.ContinuationTaskFromResultTask`1.InnerInvoke()
en System.Threading.Tasks.Task.ThrowIfExceptional(Boolean includeTaskCanceledExceptions)
en System.Threading.Tasks.Task.Wait(Int32 millisecondsTimeout, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
en Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.Autoload()
en Terraria.ModLoader.ModContent.<>c.<Load>b__38_0(Mod mod)
en Terraria.ModLoader.ModContent.LoadModContent(CancellationToken token, Action`1 loadAction)
en Terraria.ModLoader.ModContent.Load(CancellationToken token)
en Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.Load(CancellationToken token)
---> (Nº de excepción interna 0) Terraria.ModLoader.Exceptions.ResourceLoadException: The texture file at Tiles/DraeHolo failed to load ---> System.AggregateException: Se han producido uno o varios errores. ---> System.NotSupportedException: XNA Framework Reach profile supports a maximum Texture2D size of 4096.
en Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics.ProfileCapabilities.ThrowNotSupportedException(String message, Object arg1, Object arg2)
en Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics.Texture2D.ValidateCreationParameters(ProfileCapabilities profile, Int32 width, Int32 height, SurfaceFormat format, Boolean mipMap)
en Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics.Texture2D.CreateTexture(GraphicsDevice graphicsDevice, Int32 width, Int32 height, Boolean mipMap, UInt32 usage, _D3DPOOL pool, SurfaceFormat format)
en Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics.Texture2D..ctor(GraphicsDevice graphicsDevice, Int32 width, Int32 height)
en Terraria.ModLoader.IO.ImageIO.<>c__DisplayClass8_0.<RawToTexture2DAsync>b__0()
en System.Threading.Tasks.Task`1.InnerInvoke()
en Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.<>c__DisplayClass246_0.<LoadTexture>b__0(Task`1 t)
en System.Threading.Tasks.ContinuationTaskFromResultTask`1.InnerInvoke()
en System.Threading.Tasks.Task.Execute()<---

It's also causing my Smart Doors mod to have an error as well, not sure if the new Calamity update adds the same function and that's why it does that or what, because when I disable Calamity, everything's just fine

I don't know what to do, haven't seen anyone with this kind of error, not even in game just when it wants to load the mods at first, can someone be kind enough to help?
Also, no idea why it's in spanglish :nurse:

so I can't seem to find a changelog for the new update, my question is if I should start a new world or will I get all the changes in existing worlds?

cheers

p.s.: really enjoying the mod sofar!

so I can't seem to find a changelog for the new update, my question is if I should start a new world or will I get all the changes in existing worlds?

cheers

p.s.: really enjoying the mod sofar!
not the modmaker or anyone special, but im pretty sure most of the content of the update will require you to make a new world

I found a bug in the1. 4. 5.1.when I create sever to be multiplayer and kill ??? in the sea
nothing happen ,no Leviathan,no Ananita,even I use hero mod to summon them,still nothing happen.But in singleplayer they can be summon correctly.

Back
Top Bottom