tModLoader Calamity Mod

What would you like me to create more of?

• NPCs (enemies, house NPCs, etc.)

Votes: 1,170 19.5%
  • Bosses

Votes: 2,449 40.8%
  • Items (Accessories, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 1,580 26.3%
  • Vanity (furniture, armor sets, etc.)

Votes: 437 7.3%
  • Mineable Stuff (Ores, Blocks, etc.)

Votes: 372 6.2%

• Total voters
i just took a stroll through the first twelve or so pages of this thread, and it was nuts to see how drastically different the mod was then compared to how it is now.

Uh hey has anyone else been getting weird mob spawning behavior with Calamity enabled?
For some reason Green Jellyfish are spawning Pre-HM for me and well... yeah I'll just let the image speak for itself:
1597874849212.png

whats the deal with the new statigel armor resprite. in my opinion it looks worse, i wish that there was an easy way for me to replace the files with the old sprites, but the entirety of the mod is in a .tmod file

So, I think there needs to be an easier way to find shrines. Yes, the items are overpowered, but they are SO HARD to find, and the stuff would be awesome. Like, there are kind of a lot of marble and granite caves, and even more glowing mushroom biomes. I don't know what the solution would be, but I feel like something needs to be done

The only real hard ones to find are the surface/underground and carvern. The Desert, ice and Hell shrines can only appear in those biomes so their spawn is rather easy to find. The granite, marble and mushroom are a bit trickier but still they only exist in those minibiomes so just keep searching for those minibiomes and you'll eventually find them. The last 2 are the real annoying ones as they can appear anywhere in the world.

Okay, so I finally decided today was the day I was going to complete the boss rush. Everything was going well, until I got to Astrum Deus. The fight is normal, until I get him down to half health. Then he randomly goes invulnerable, and despawns a second later. He does try to respawn, but immediately fails, and the fight just restarts the process on a loop. I know distance to the boss isn't the issue. I play on 1280 by 720 resolution, mainly for framerate optimization, and the boss's head and my character are both on screen when he initially despawns. I am also playing on single player, so trying to sync up with another player isn't an issue either. I've tried to see if any of my other mods were screwing with it, but ultimately came up empty handed on that front. Does anybody know a fix?

The Crouch, Crawl, and Roll mod makes you fall through the ground when trying to crouch or roll when Calamity is loaded. Apparently the Flamsteed ring is what's causing the issue cause it changes your height when your in large Andromeda. I'm not sure why it does this, but if there's a way it can be fixed I would really appreciate it.

Attachments

• client.log
    4.9 KB · Views: 146
Guys, I have an issue with Astrum Deus. Whenever I fight him and went to phase 2 he sudddenly despawned, I tried fightning it again and again and it still kept despawning whenver he splits in phase 2. I need help guys, how can I fix this? I couldnt mine astral ore anymore and progress through the game.

Mods that i used:
AlchemistNPC
Auto Trash
Calamity Mod
Calamity Mod Music
Calamity Mod Extras Music
Calamity YoYo Bag Buffed
ItemsStats
Legendaries
StormDiversAdditions
Fargos Mutant Mod
Fargos Soul Mod
Friendly NPCS Dont Die
Magic Storage
Luiafk
Yet Another Boss Health Bar
ImkSushis
LansUnlimitedBuffs
LansHouseBuilder
FasterWeapons
FasterTools
Calamity's Vanities
OmniSwing
SummonersAssociation
SuperQuickRespawn
NoMoreTombstones
Thorium Mod
Upgraded Acessories
Upgrade Equipment
VeinMiner
WeaponOut
Which Mod Is This From
Ultimate Potions Mod
RecipeBrowser
No More Potion Sickness

So I just recently heard that (sadly) DM Dokuro is no longer going to be making music for the mod. Do you have any plans for who will take his place? I'm sure it will turn out well, but I will be surprised if anybody can come close to the perfection that Dokuro brought us.

So I just recently heard that (sadly) DM Dokuro is no longer going to be making music for the mod. Do you have any plans for who will take his place? I'm sure it will turn out well, but I will be surprised if anybody can come close to the perfection that Dokuro brought us.
I COULD take over, but I don't want to be known as that person who doesn't make much music, let alone producing music that is deemed terrible, and I also don't have good enough music equipment.
That's a really good question though, tbh. I do think that anybody who has been known to make music for Terraria (e.g. Turquoise) could possibly take over.
That is my explanation. I don't think I'll be able to make music for the Calamity Mod. I think Turquoise and anyone else that are like Turquoise should take over.
Pardon my typos and English. Thank you.

Guys, I have an issue with Astrum Deus. Whenever I fight him and went to phase 2 he sudddenly despawned, I tried fightning it again and again and it still kept despawning whenver he splits in phase 2. I need help guys, how can I fix this? I couldnt mine astral ore anymore and progress through the game.

Mods that i used:
AlchemistNPC
Auto Trash
Calamity Mod
Calamity Mod Music
Calamity Mod Extras Music
Calamity YoYo Bag Buffed
ItemsStats
Legendaries
StormDiversAdditions
Fargos Mutant Mod
Fargos Soul Mod
Friendly NPCS Dont Die
Magic Storage
Luiafk
Yet Another Boss Health Bar
ImkSushis
LansUnlimitedBuffs
LansHouseBuilder
FasterWeapons
FasterTools
Calamity's Vanities
OmniSwing
SummonersAssociation
SuperQuickRespawn
NoMoreTombstones
Thorium Mod
Upgraded Acessories
Upgrade Equipment
VeinMiner
WeaponOut
Which Mod Is This From
Ultimate Potions Mod
RecipeBrowser
No More Potion Sickness
Seems that Astrum Deus in v1.4.5.1 is normal for me, try to switch to lower version if you are on v1.4.5.2.
This might not work either because I've heard others having the same issue on 1.4.5.1, maybe you'll have to wait for v1.4.5.3

Seems that Astrum Deus in v1.4.5.1 is normal for me, try to switch to lower version if you are on v1.4.5.2.
This might not work either because I've heard others having the same issue on 1.4.5.1, maybe you'll have to wait for v1.4.5.3
I do also believe that it could be other mods that are conflicting with Calamity Mod, but I guess that also could be the case.

Back
Top Bottom