tModLoader Calamity Mod

What would you like me to create more of?

• NPCs (enemies, house NPCs, etc.)

Votes: 1,170 19.5%
  • Bosses

Votes: 2,449 40.8%
  • Items (Accessories, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 1,580 26.3%
  • Vanity (furniture, armor sets, etc.)

Votes: 437 7.3%
  • Mineable Stuff (Ores, Blocks, etc.)

Votes: 372 6.2%

• Total voters
Help. My game completely froze when I was fighting the solar pillar and now im stuck. My game isn't frozen, all the enemies are doing fine, but the dont hurt me, yet it's frozen, and i cant move nor go to settings or do anything. Is this another bug of did my character get corrupted?
2020-11-11.png
e

I have an idea for a shadow spec accessory for calamity, the Eye of All Thunder. It will summon the lightning goddess, Dealitea who is a daughter of Xeroc to attack the player's enemies. The lightning goddess has these attacks that she will cycle through:

1. Thunderbolt hurl: Throw 10 splitting thunderbolts at enemies that will home in onto enemies. 10,000 damage per thunderbolt, 2,000 per split bolt.

2. Absolute lightning strike: Fire massive lightning at the nearest enemy that forks out and pierces infinitely, she cannot change direction while firing the beam. 30,000 damage for the massive lightning.

3. Lightning portals: Charge up and summon two lightning portals around herself that fire swarms of homing thunderbolts at enemies, she will stop attacking for 3 seconds after using this attack. 1,500 damage per homing thunderbolt.

4. Hyper smite: Rapidly summon lightning strikes onto nearby enemies that each split into 3 homing bolts. 10,000 damage per strike and summons 20 strikes, 2,000 damage per split bolt.

5. Virtute fulgoribus, quae portentis: Charge up for eight seconds and then summon a massive lightning outburst from herself that fires out many massive lightnings and a huge swarm of splitting thunderbolts and summons a large lightning aura around herself that ignores immunity frames and lasts for 4 seconds. 450,000 damage altogether and the lightning aura deals 10,000 damage per tick.

6. Thunder charge: Charges rapidly at enemies and when hitting an enemy, create a lightning burst. 15,000 damage per dash and 10,000 per burst.

7. Hypershock array: Charges up for five seconds and then unleashes a ring of twelve cackling lightning orbs that constantly shock nearby enemies with lightning streams (Imagine a stream of cackling electricity between the orb and the enemy) that ignore immunity frames, the orbs themselves pierce infinitely. 15,000 damage per orb and the lightning will deal 1,000 damage a tick as long as an orb is in range of an enemy, more orbs nearby enemies equal much more damage. (This attack is based on the shock array alpha strike from the mobile game phoenix HD which is my favorite alpha strike, its a really nice game, play it and its successor Phoenix 2)

When visibility is disabled, Dealitia will not attack and instead boost all damage by 40%, heals you for 15 health every 8 seconds, boosts health and defense by 50, and adds 5 summon spaces.
The buff icon for Dealita is Big tiddy goddess gf: Dealita the goddess of lightning likes you!
It is made using three hearts of the elements, one eye of the storm, 50 tesla potions, one Yharim's gift, one venerated locket, one of the elemental accessories(Such as the Nucleogenesis),10 auric tesla bars, 10 cosmilite bars, 20 ascended spirit essence, 10 Yharon soul fragments, 30 calamitous essence, 30 shadow spec bars and last of all, a rock(Spoiler alert, the rock is what you get after you beat the boss rush. I added it into the recipe as the rock currently is useless and it would be nice to actually have a reward for the boss rush and also cuz lore stuff.)

The Eye of All Thunder can be upgraded post-Xeroc into the Eye of Absolute Apotheosis which summons Dealita queen of the heavens to attack for you and protect you and is an ultimate accessory. She has these attacks which are upgraded versions of her previous attacks:

1. Cosmic thunderbolt summon: Throw 10 splitting thunderbolts at enemies that will home in onto enemies, for each thunderbolt thrown, summons 3-4 more identical thunderbolts behind her. 30,000 damage per thunderbolt, 10,000 per split bolt.

2. Absolute lightning smite: Fire cosmic lightning at all enemies on screen that ignores immunity frames and causes shocks on every enemy. 55,000 damage for the cosmic lightning and 5,000 damage per shock. (this attack is based on the dark lightning pack from elements unleashed by blushiemagic)

3. Cosmic lightning sigils: Charge up and summon four lightning sigils around herself that fire GIGANTIC swarms of homing thunderbolts at enemies and also fires piercing lightning at enemies, she will stop attacking for 3 seconds after using this attack. 15,000 damage per homing thunderbolt and 40,000 damage per piercing lightning.

4. Hyper cosmosmite: Rapidly summon lightning strikes onto all nearby enemies that each split into 4 homing bolts. 60,000 damage per strike and summons 20 strikes per enemy, 10,000 damage per split bolt.

5. Absolute Virtute fulgoribus, quae portentis: Charge up for eight seconds and then summon a GIGANTIC cosmic lightning hyper burst from herself that fires out empowered Absolute lightning smites and a GIGANTIC swarm of splitting thunderbolts and summons a huge lightning aura around herself that ignores immunity frames and lasts for 6 seconds. 5,000,000 damage altogether and the lightning aura deals 50,000 damage per tick.

6. Cosmic lightning charge: Makes four copies of herself and charges rapidly at enemies and when hitting an enemy, create a big cosmic lightning burst. 59,000 damage per dash and 40,000 per burst.

7. Cosmic lightning homing outburst: charges up for two seconds and then unleashes a swarm of 100 homing lightning core blasts that summon lightning strikes on enemies and ignore immunity frames. 40,000 damage per lightning missile and 40,000 per lightning strike.

8. Eyes of the void: Dealita summons four void lightning eye probes around her and eight probes further from her which also orbit her. These probes fire void chain lightning at enemies and Dealita will also summon a void portal right on top of her that constantly fires chain lightning at all of the enemies on screen, both lightning will ignore immunity frames and heal the player for 1 percent of the damage dealt. 35,000 damage for eye lightning and 69,000 damage for the portal chain lightning.

9. Hypersmite array: Charges up for five seconds and then unleashes 3 rings of 30 slow cosmic lightning sigils that constantly shock nearby enemies with lightning streams (Imagine a stream of cackling cosmic lightning between the orb and the enemy) that ignore immunity frames, the orbs themselves pierce infinitely. 100,000 damage per sigil and the lightning will deal 50,000 damage a tick as long as a sigil is in range of an enemy, more sigils nearby enemies equal much more damage. (The sigils are slower as this ensures that they will be near to the enemy for longer and thus deal more damage.

10. Void diamonds: Charges up for 3 seconds and then summons a massive array of void energy diamonds on the screen. The diamonds deal contact damage and fire sustained void beams at enemies that ignore immunity frames and will summon a small singularity on enemies that also ignores immunity frames. Dealita will also summon a void star on top of herself that shoots out 30 void energy diamonds spiraling from herself and fires four sustained void lasers at enemies. These diamonds have a void energy trail that ignores immunity frames. 70,000 damage for diamond array, 50,000 for beams and 15,000 damage for the singularities, 150,000 for spiraling diamonds, 100,000 damage per void star beam, and 30,000 for the void trail.

11. Radiance: She will charge up for eight seconds and then throw a giant divine lightning spear into the sky that explodes into a radiant sign which will rapidly blast enemies with radiant lightning. After she throws the radiant lightning spear, many sunlight-infused lightning spears will constantly fall from the sky which explodes into radiant lightning bursts that ignore immunity frames and radiant lightning will smite whatever it hit. Many divine lightning storms are also generated above that rapidly rain down divine thunderbolts that when impacting an enemy split into many homing sparks that chain between enemies. As this is happening, Dealita will make a gesture and fire out many radiant lightning spears from herself that leave behind immunity frame ignoring radiant trails and trail homing lightning sparks that chain between enemies. The spears will explode into divine lightning rifts and fire radiant beams in a cross formation which both ignore immunity frames when impacting an enemy. The radiant lightning rifts will blast divine lightning at enemies rapidly. 200,000 damage for the giant divine lightning spear, 50,000 damage per radiant lightning blast. 50,000 damage per divine thunderbolt and 10,000 per homing spark. 35,000 damage per sunlight-infused lightning spears, 25,000 damage per radiant lightning burst and 40,000 damage per radiant lightning smite. 100,000 damage per Radiant lightning spear and 35,000 damage for the radiant trail and 10,000 damage per homing lightning spark., 50,000 damage per divine lightning rift and 100,000 damage per radiant cross beam and 30,000 damage per divine lightning.

EXTRA. Dealita's vision ultimate ability: This ability is activated using the Queen of the heavens awake hotkey: it will absorb and all your mana and 25% of your health and unleashes the absolute maximum power of the queen of the gods. When activated, Dealita's attacks will double in power, have increased speed and quantity and always instakill normal enemies and have a 1 in 100,000 chance of killing bosses, it will also summon Dealita's eye above her which will fire unavoidable cosmic lightning which rapidly smites all enemies for 2,000,000 damage a smite. This will make Dealita and her attacks glow radiantly and flash. and her attacks will be changed slightly (one example of this is that the Hypersmite array will now summon 40 sigils 4 times, each sigil will have a lightning aura and each sigil can fire up to three lightning streams at enemies. Another will be that hyper cosmosmite will also summon much more lightning strikes around Dealita and the surrounding area and the attack will last longer. And yet another is that Cosmic lightning homing outburst will now fire 200 larger lightning missiles that explode in an AOE explosion, shock the enemy they hit rapidly and each summons two lightning strikes. And eyes of the void will summon 8 probes near Dealita and 16 probes away from her which each fire up to three sustained chain lightning at enemies as well as emit chain void lightning between them and the void portal will also fire void lightning blasts at enemies and fire more sustained void lightning. Finally, void diamonds will summon more diamonds for the array and these diamonds will generate void beams between them as well as shotting stronger beams at enemies while the spiraling diamonds leave behind void stars which home in and explode, also, the void beams fired from the void star will be stronger and increased in number.) This has a 4-minute debuff cooldown and lasts for 50 seconds.

The accessory will always also provide the player with tripled all damage, 12 minion slots, doubled health, insane health regen, 150 defense, 10% dr, healings of 100 health every 6 seconds and if visibility is disabled, god mode which makes you into an immortal god. Dealita is boosted by summoning damage.

The buff icon will be Dealita the queen of the gods: The new queen of the goddesses is in love for you! and the debuff for the Dealita's vision will be Dealita cooldown: I will be ready in a bit!

It will be made with 1 Eye of All Thunder, 5 rocks, 100 shadow spec bars, 50 Yharon soul frags, 1 Xeroc expert mode item, 100 stuff from Xeroc (Im calling it that as the drops for Xeroc have not been shown yet), 50 stuff from Noxus, 1 crown of the cosmos (100% drop from Xeroc after you beat him with the eye of all thunder), five of any shadow spec weapons, 1 Xeroc weapon drop, 1 profaned soul crystal, 1 exo weapon and some more stuff.

Attachments

• 1605174787254.png
    1605174787254.png
    312 bytes · Views: 175
  • 1605174791993.png
    1605174791993.png
    312 bytes · Views: 160
Last edited:
I have an idea for a shadow spec accessory for calamity, the Eye of All Thunder. It will summon the lightning goddess, Dealitea to attack the player's enemies. The lightning goddess has these attacks that she will cycle through:

1. Thunderbolt hurl: Throw 10 splitting thunderbolts at enemies that will home in onto enemies. 10,000 damage per thunderbolt, 2,000 per split bolt.

2. Absolute lightning strike: Fire massive lightning at the nearest enemy that forks out and pierces infinitely, she cannot change direction while firing the beam. 30,000 damage for the massive lightning.

3. Lightning portals: Charge up and summon two lightning portals around herself that fire swarms of homing thunderbolts at enemies, she will stop attacking for 3 seconds after using this attack. 1,500 damage per homing thunderbolt.

4. Hyper smite: Rapidly summon lightning strikes onto nearby enemies that each split into 3 homing bolts. 10,000 damage per strike and summons 20 strikes, 2,000 damage per split bolt.

5. Virtute fulgoribus, quae portentis: Charge up for eight seconds and then summon a massive lightning outburst from herself that fires out many massive lightnings and a huge swarm of splitting thunderbolts and summons a large lightning aura around herself that ignores immunity frames and lasts for 4 seconds. 450,000 damage altogether and the lightning aura deals 10,000 damage per tick.

6. Thunder charge: Charges rapidly at enemies and when hitting an enemy, create a lightning burst. 15,000 damage per dash and 10,000 per burst.

7. Hypershock array: Charges up for five seconds and then unleashes a ring of twelve cackling lightning orbs that constantly shock nearby enemies with lightning streams (Imagine a stream of cackling electricity between the orb and the enemy) that ignore immunity frames, the orbs themselves pierce infinitely. 15,000 damage per orb and the lightning will deal 1,000 damage a tick as long as an orb is in range of an enemy, more orbs nearby enemies equal much more damage. (This attack is based on the shock array alpha strike from the mobile game phoenix HD which is my favorite alpha strike)

The accessory also boosts summon and magic damage by 30% and adds 5 summon spaces.
It is made using three hearts of the elements, one eye of the storm, 50 tesla potions, one Yharim's gift, one venerated locket, one of the elemental accessories(Such as the Nucleogenesis),10 auric tesla bars, 10 cosmilite bars, 20 ascended spirit essence, 10 Yharon soul fragments, 30 calamitous essence and 30 shadow spec bars.
Maybe add a rock in the crafting also or something because it would make boss rush almost way too easy

So umm, for some reason I can't use the celestial sigil to summon moon lord even with all the requirements. I think it's calamity, but I'm not sure. Suggestions?

Hey. I'm not sure if this is the right place to report bugs, but I looked and didn't find anything, so: here I go.

My Abyss generated without water. The only place that has water is the void-like area above the Boss Rush summoning item. I entered the world with two characters: my Calamity character, and a brand spankin' new one. I have no clue what's going on, so I'll just give you the raw data. Attached to this message are many files. I will name them in order of their appearance here: the new world while my character was in it, that character's file while it was in the newly generated world, that world after saving, the Calamity character after saving, the world with the new character in it, the new character while in the world, the world after saving, that character after saving, and the most recent save of my Calamity world. By the time that I used the new character, the Abyss was filling rapidly, the top being at 246' Caverns before the water just... stopped falling. Next, I generated an entirely new world. The Abyss was okay, but I was still inflicted with Brimstone Flames. I'll talk about that next.

The new character did not have the debuff, which is a relief.

The reason why I generated this extra world is to get Blood Orbs for potion crafting because blood orbs are exceedingly rare at my point in the progression (or so it seems). The Brewer from Alchemist NPCLite doesn't sell some of the necessary potions to craft Unlimited Buffs (from LuiAFK). This brings me to another issue. In my main world, at some point in the progression, I started taking 1 point of damage at regular intervals (like I was burning or something). This was okay because I have LuiAFK, and with the unlimited buffs from it, I can outheal the damage. On this new world, I am inflicted with Brimstone Flames and require godmode to stay alive. I have no idea why. I took of all equipables. Nothing. I created a new inventory page. Still nothing.

The following link take you to my Mods folder. Mods - Google Drive

As a last resort, the following link will take you to my entire Terraria file. Terraria - Google Drive

Attachments

• vae.twld.bak
    109.5 KB · Views: 169
  • vae.wld
    2.7 MB · Views: 134
  • vae.wld.bak
    2.7 MB · Views: 137
  • Calamity.plr
    2.2 KB · Views: 150
  • Calamity.plr.bak
    2.2 KB · Views: 181
  • vae.twld.bak