tModLoader Calamity Mod

What would you like me to create more of?

• NPCs (enemies, house NPCs, etc.)

Votes: 1,170 19.5%
  • Bosses

Votes: 2,449 40.8%
  • Items (Accessories, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 1,580 26.3%
  • Vanity (furniture, armor sets, etc.)

Votes: 437 7.3%
  • Mineable Stuff (Ores, Blocks, etc.)

Votes: 372 6.2%

• Total voters
But boss rush is really trivial with endgame gear? I mean, boss rush in its entirety is easier than SCal o_O Even SCal, the only boss in Boss Rush that could potentially kill you, is capped at 3million HP instead of 8million.
I don't think that's true. A whole lot of bosses are harder than SCal, they just need less gear to defeat and you have the ability to give yourself an advantage over them. The Old Duke, for example. Normally, you have the freedom to get better gear than required before you try to take it down, but in the boss rush, it has significantly more HP and attack damage, and I have never been able to get past it even with full endgame gear.

I don't think that's true. A whole lot of bosses are harder than SCal, they just need less gear to defeat and you have the ability to give yourself an advantage over them. The Old Duke, for example. Normally, you have the freedom to get better gear than required before you try to take it down, but in the boss rush, it has significantly more HP and attack damage, and I have never been able to get past it even with full endgame gear.

You have better gear when you fight it in Boss Rush than what its needed. It has significantly more HP and Attack, while you have significantly better endgame survavility accesories + insane movement speed and flight time. You can outrun him with little to no effort. That, of course, is my opinion based on my own experience. I wouldn't say yours isn't true because you are entitled to your own experiences too. As I said, the only boss that could potentially kill you with regularity (not randomly, because any boss can kill you 1 time randomly, fe DoG head) in Boss Rush is SCal, but the original one, not the 3m HP version. Altho I think this is a good think, because you are fighting it after 15 minutes or so of Boss Rush.

You have better gear when you fight it in Boss Rush than what its needed. It has significantly more HP and Attack, while you have significantly better endgame survavility accesories + insane movement speed and flight time. You can outrun him with little to no effort. That, of course, is my opinion based on my own experience. I wouldn't say yours isn't true because you are entitled to your own experiences too. As I said, the only boss that could potentially kill you with regularity (not randomly, because any boss can kill you 1 time randomly, fe DoG head) in Boss Rush is SCal, but the original one, not the 3m HP version. Altho I think this is a good think, because you are fighting it after 15 minutes or so of Boss Rush.
There's also the fact that due to the sheer length of Boss Rush, it's hard to switch fighting styles quickly, which is what you need to do to accommodate for the different attacks of each boss. It can grind down your endurance very quickly.

There seems to be a weird bug with the Yateveo Bloom where when you use it as a spear its stats suddenly get completely crippled.
It turns back to normal when I save and exit, but that doesn't matter much if it happens again as soon as I try to use the cool plan.
index.php

There seems to be a weird bug with the Yateveo Bloom where when you use it as a spear its stats suddenly get completely crippled.
It turns back to normal when I save and exit, but that doesn't matter much if it happens again as soon as I try to use the cool plan.
index.php
Report it in their Discord server.
Also, your image doesn't work.

Constantly Errors when doing WOF:
Code:
Unhandled Exception: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
   at CalamityMod.Schematics.SchematicLoader.LoadSchematicCodeAndTexture(Type schematicType, String texturePath) in CalamityMod\Schematics\SchematicLoader.cs:line 68
   at CalamityMod.Schematics.SchematicLoader.LoadEverything() in CalamityMod\Schematics\SchematicLoader.cs:line 25
   at CalamityMod.Schematics.SchematicPlacementHelpers.PlaceStructure(String mapKey, Point placementPosition, PlacementAnchorType placementAnchor, Action`1 chestInteraction) in CalamityMod\Schematics\TilePlacementHelpers.cs:line 54
   at CalamityMod.World.WorldGenerationMethods.GenerateAstralMeteor(Int32 i, Int32 j) in CalamityMod\World\WorldGenerationMethods.cs:line 664
   at CalamityMod.World.WorldGenerationMethods.PlaceAstralMeteor() in CalamityMod\World\WorldGenerationMethods.cs:line 425
   at CalamityMod.World.CalamityWorld.<>c.<ModifyHardmodeTasks>b__122_1(GenerationProgress progress) in CalamityMod\World\CalamityWorld.cs:line 1145
   at Terraria.GameContent.Generation.PassLegacy.Apply(GenerationProgress progress)
   at Terraria.WorldGen.smCallBack(Object threadContext)
   at System.Threading.QueueUserWorkItemCallback.WaitCallback_Context(Object state)
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
   at System.Threading.QueueUserWorkItemCallback.System.Threading.IThreadPoolWorkItem.ExecuteWorkItem()
   at System.Threading.ThreadPoolWorkQueue.Dispatch()
   at System.Threading._ThreadPoolWaitCallback.PerformWaitCallback()

Hey guys, I just tried out the Gauss Dagger and when it's in the top hotbar it rapidly loses charge and depletes after ~10 seconds, none of the other charged weapons I have tried are doing this. Anyone else experience this?

Hey I need a little help, I started an online game with some of my friends and everything is perfect except that I dont hear music (and I do have the music mod downloaded and enabled) I hear sounds like shooting a bow or birds, just no music

Hey I need a little help, I started an online game with some of my friends and everything is perfect except that I dont hear music (and I do have the music mod downloaded and enabled) I hear sounds like shooting a bow or birds, just no music
did u instal calamity mod(music)?

Back
Top Bottom