tModLoader Calamity Mod

What would you like me to create more of?

• NPCs (enemies, house NPCs, etc.)

Votes: 1,170 19.5%
  • Bosses

Votes: 2,449 40.8%
  • Items (Accessories, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 1,580 26.3%
  • Vanity (furniture, armor sets, etc.)

Votes: 437 7.3%
  • Mineable Stuff (Ores, Blocks, etc.)

Votes: 372 6.2%

• Total voters
When I got to Hardmode in a world, the game froze after a few seconds after all the assets for hardmode loaded in, and every time I load into the world, it will be fine for a few seconds, then freeze. No error log or anything, and Calamity was the culprit, as I disabled each mod I had enabled one by one and the freeze didn't occur when calamity was disabled. Any suggestions to fix this?

The Mantis Shrimp can one- or two-shot you, and gibbed me twice while I was exploring during Hardmode. It's been added since the last time I played Calamity. Until it was added, the ocean was a whole lot safer.

I've died less often to some pre-Hardmode bosses, and it's a tiny little thing, so that's the basis of the joke. It can put you on a t-shirt in two seconds flat.

Shoutout to zefrank, who popularized the mantis shrimp.

The Mantis Shrimp can one- or two-shot you, and gibbed me twice while I was exploring during Hardmode. It's been added since the last time I played Calamity. Until it was added, the ocean was a whole lot safer.

I've died less often to some pre-Hardmode bosses, and it's a tiny little thing, so that's the basis of the joke. It can put you on a t-shirt in two seconds flat.

Shoutout to zefrank, who popularized the mantis shrimp.
That literally does not exist though

Back
Top Bottom