tModLoader Calamity Mod

What would you like me to create more of?

• NPCs (enemies, house NPCs, etc.)

Votes: 1,170 19.5%
  • Bosses

Votes: 2,449 40.8%
  • Items (Accessories, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 1,580 26.3%
  • Vanity (furniture, armor sets, etc.)

Votes: 437 7.3%
  • Mineable Stuff (Ores, Blocks, etc.)

Votes: 372 6.2%

• Total voters
I cannot download the music mod for some reason and cant find a working fix. any ideas? i tried uninstalling all calamity related mods, restarting both tmodloader and my computer, and it still wont download.

I don’t really think saying the same thing multiple times is gonna do anything.

If you all wanna be productive, I suggest checking other sources along with this one. My friend has a screenshot of a moderator on the discord saying that this issue is being worked on, and that it should be fixed soon.

Here ya go.

1637189476191.png

Hi hi dev! It seems my friend cannot find Calamity Mod (No Music) on the tmodloader mod browser but I can (x64 btw)! Is there any fix for it? Thanks~

I have a bug, I'm sorry if someone already posted this but I'm new to forums and have 0 clue how they work. Anywhoo the bug is with the Rare Elemental in a Bottle. The elemental's healing projectile just goes straight up a couple blocks, and stops, where as before it would chase the player. This is new as of the most recent update. Also, not sure if its related or intended but the projectile heals for much less than it used to.
After a few days: Seems someone has brought this up and looks to be an intentional change.. That's disappointing to hear. :(

Last edited:
hola buenos dias tarde o noche quiero documentar un error que creo que soy el único que lo experimenta pero lo que pasa es.
que trato de descargar el mod calamity la musica pero no me carga trato de descargar eso pero me vuela de regreso y trato de descargarlo manualmente [descárgalo con el enlace que dejo]
bueno lo hago y el tmodloader me lo lee como la versión anterior [1.4.3 creo] si alguien conoce este error y lo ha resuelto por favor dímelo

: [

hola buenos dias tarde o noche quiero documentar un error que creo que soy el único que lo experimenta pero lo que pasa es.
que trato de descargar el mod calamity la musica pero no me carga trato de descargar eso pero me vuela de regreso y trato de descargarlo manualmente [descárgalo con el enlace que dejo]
bueno lo hago y el tmodloader me lo lee como la versión anterior [1.4.3 creo] si alguien conoce este error y lo ha resuelto por favor dímelo

: [
intente volver a la versión anterior y ver si funciona

Hello, me and a buddy played Calamity in the past and had no problems, but since the update we have the infamous Terraria teleporting/rubberbanding enemies problem.
Bosses that move fast and bend, like all the worm like bosses, change their bodies direction by 180 degrees instantly sometimes while other bosses just telefrag into you.
We went through pretty much everything we could find on the internet, our specs are easily good enough for anything Calamity has to offer. And as I said, it worked fine on the previous version.
So does anyone else suddenly experience problems in the new version?
When I play singleplayer those problems don't exist. So it has to be multiplayer related, maybe some sync issue. But even the host experiences the same issue.
No matter who hosts, even if we rent a dedicated server, nothing works.

Thanks for all suggestions in advance.

Hello, me and a buddy played Calamity in the past and had no problems, but since the update we have the infamous Terraria teleporting/rubberbanding enemies problem.
Bosses that move fast and bend, like all the worm like bosses, change their bodies direction by 180 degrees instantly sometimes while other bosses just telefrag into you.
We went through pretty much everything we could find on the internet, our specs are easily good enough for anything Calamity has to offer. And as I said, it worked fine on the previous version.
So does anyone else suddenly experience problems in the new version?
When I play singleplayer those problems don't exist. So it has to be multiplayer related, maybe some sync issue. But even the host experiences the same issue.
No matter who hosts, even if we rent a dedicated server, nothing works.

Thanks for all suggestions in advance.
I dont know, but a good fix for this that I've found works is to enable frame skip.

I dont know, but a good fix for this that I've found works is to enable frame skip.
Enabling frame skip doesn't do anything for us.
Pretty sure frame skip only does something if your PC is having issues with the game. But as I said, both our PCs are far above what you would need for Calamity to run smoothly.

By the way, what I didn't mention. Everything else is 100% smooth and lag free. Regarding movement, input, placement, picking stuff up etc.
It's only teleporting bosses that are messed up.

Thanks for the try anyways.

Enabling frame skip doesn't do anything for us.
Pretty sure frame skip only does something if your PC is having issues with the game. But as I said, both our PCs are far above what you would need for Calamity to run smoothly.

By the way, what I didn't mention. Everything else is 100% smooth and lag free. Regarding movement, input, placement, picking stuff up etc.
It's only teleporting bosses that are messed up.

Thanks for the try anyways.
What other mods do you have enabled?

I find it funny people say stuff like,

“Oh this mod won’t work”

When you don’t list the other mods you’re using. I saw some idiot once say, “oh my calamity won’t work” He had 7 content mods enabled, hmm, I wonder why he was lagging.

It’s just really helpful, I bet it’s related to other mods you’re using.

Could you also be using malice mode by any chance?

What other mods do you have enabled?

I find it funny people say stuff like,

“Oh this mod won’t work”

When you don’t list the other mods you’re using. I saw some idiot once say, “oh my calamity won’t work” He had 7 content mods enabled, hmm, I wonder why he was lagging.

It’s just really helpful, I bet it’s related to other mods you’re using.

Could you also be using malice mode by any chance?
No, we are using Calamity and a couple quality of life mods (smart doors, auto trash, etc.)
We have zero RAM problems. Please read what I said above <.<
We even tried on the 64 bit launcher so we can use our full RAM. Changes nothing.
Our PCs, again, are FAR above what we would need to run this.

Also, on the previous version we played Calamity, TOGETHER WITH OTHER CONTENT MODS, and had NO PROBLEMS!
Our hardware is 100% up to the task EASILY. Speedtests say our internet connection is constantly fine. We are not using any other content mods right now.
It all began with the Calamity update.

So please don't say this in such a condescending manner when I already explained that we were using these mods in the past with no problems. And now we are using up LESS RAM than we did back then since we aren't using any other content mods. So something changed for us with this version.

So yeah, I didn't list any other mods, because we aren't using anything else.

PS: Just to satisfy your curiousity I quickly did a fresh install and ONLY used Calamity, no music, no quality of life mods, and quickly went to summon the eater of worlds, since the problem was most apparent in worm like enemies. And it's the same. He teleports all over the place, even when I literally exclusively have Calamity installed, tons of RAM to be spared, stable Internet connection, etc.
Again, this new Calamity version messed something up for us two.

Last edited:
No, we are using Calamity and a couple quality of life mods (smart doors, auto trash, etc.)
We have zero RAM problems. Please read what I said above <.<
We even tried on the 64 bit launcher so we can use our full RAM. Changes nothing.
Our PCs, again, are FAR above what we would need to run this.

Also, on the previous version we played Calamity, TOGETHER WITH OTHER CONTENT MODS, and had NO PROBLEMS!
Our hardware is 100% up to the task EASILY. Speedtests say our internet connection is constantly fine. We are not using any other content mods right now.
It all began with the Calamity update.

So please don't say this in such a condescending manner when I already explained that we were using these mods in the past with no problems. And now we are using up LESS RAM than we did back then since we aren't using any other content mods. So something changed for us with this version.

So yeah, I didn't list any other mods, because we aren't using anything else.

PS: Just to satisfy your curiousity I quickly did a fresh install and ONLY used Calamity, no music, no quality of life mods, and quickly went to summon the eater of worlds, since the problem was most apparent in worm like enemies. And it's the same. He teleports all over the place, even when I literally exclusively have Calamity installed, tons of RAM to be spared, stable Internet connection, etc.
Again, this new Calamity version messed something up for us two.
Not related to your problem but i too cant play after 1.5 update and the only thing i can do is download the previous version on github

I don't know if it's just me but for some reason, I can't download the latest version of the Calamity Music mod (It immedietly kicks me out of the download bar).
Anybody got any solutions?

Back
Top Bottom