tModLoader Calamity Mod

What would you like me to create more of?

• NPCs (enemies, house NPCs, etc.)

Votes: 1,170 19.5%
  • Bosses

Votes: 2,449 40.8%
  • Items (Accessories, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 1,580 26.3%
  • Vanity (furniture, armor sets, etc.)

Votes: 437 7.3%
  • Mineable Stuff (Ores, Blocks, etc.)

Votes: 372 6.2%

• Total voters
Okay so this mod would be literally a masterpiece if not for the simple fact that there seems to be absolutely no effort put toward OPTIMISATION.

tModLoader has some very strict limitations in terms of memory and the fact I can't have even two big content mods in my game is ridiculous!

Please optimise your trashy code Calamity creators. Stop ignoring what's literally the most important thing when creating a huge mod.

Okay so this mod would be literally a masterpiece if not for the simple fact that there seems to be absolutely no effort put toward OPTIMISATION.

tModLoader has some very strict limitations in terms of memory and the fact I can't have even two big content mods in my game is ridiculous!

Please optimise your trashy code Calamity creators. Stop ignoring what's literally the most important thing when creating a huge mod.
Hi there @TechSupportDave, as you’re relatively new, allow me to welcome you, and also to pass along some rules that you may not be aware of. Here on the forums, we do expect members to contribute criticism that is constructive, and rarely does referring to a component of a hard-worked on project as trashy meet that condition. Just something to keep in mind for the future if you decide to post again. :)

How do I get rid of this skin I defeated plantera and got a drop, some dev set or something and it was permanently put on me.

Attachments

• image_2021-12-31_222312.png
    image_2021-12-31_222312.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 355
So... I don't know how I managed it but I found a bug... one that let's you skip the Leviathan fight entirely while still getting it's drops.
All other relevant information has been left in the video description(mod loader version, other mods, etc).

I've come across a bug with the leviathan that makes the sound of him spawning not go away even after he despawned, it started with anahita going out of the screen and leviathan never apearing and then the sound just keeps playing even in a different world and character

Hi there @TechSupportDave, as you’re relatively new, allow me to welcome you, and also to pass along some rules that you may not be aware of. Here on the forums, we do expect members to contribute criticism that is constructive, and rarely does referring to a component of a hard-worked on project as trashy meet that condition. Just something to keep in mind for the future if you decide to post again. :)

What I say is completely true. You're clearly not qualified enough to understand how utterly terrible Calamity's code is. I'm not gonna give a rat's :red: about some dumb rules when the only thing holding back a good mod is a very FUNDEMANTAL factor. Perhaps it is "hard-worked", but if that were completely true, they would have gotten the very BASICS right before taking this mod so far.

Please kindly :red: off you dumb conformist.

What I say is completely true. You're clearly not qualified enough to understand how utterly terrible Calamity's code is. I'm not gonna give a rat's :red: about some dumb rules when the only thing holding back a good mod is a very FUNDEMANTAL factor. Perhaps it is "hard-worked", but if that were completely true, they would have gotten the very BASICS right before taking this mod so far.

Please kindly :red: off you dumb conformist.
Hi Dave, please see the private message I’ve sent your way, so that we don’t clutter up the thread with off-topic talk. :)

First,use the 64bit tmodloader, than,learn what is respect the work of others

can somebody please tell me if this mod is for 1.3 or 1.4 thank you and please add that to the mods description

i tried to download it with mod browser, cant seem to find the base mod, a lot of additions like calamity extra craft, calamity music or no music,m but no calamity itself. Well, gl with your mod , sucks i cant find it.

i tried to download it with mod browser, cant seem to find the base mod, a lot of additions like calamity extra craft, calamity music or no music,m but no calamity itself. Well, gl with your mod , sucks i cant find it.
You have to download Calamity (no music) then download calamity music.

Back
Top Bottom