tModLoader Calamity Mod

What would you like me to create more of?

• NPCs (enemies, house NPCs, etc.)

Votes: 1,170 19.5%
  • Bosses

Votes: 2,449 40.8%
  • Items (Accessories, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 1,580 26.3%
  • Vanity (furniture, armor sets, etc.)

Votes: 437 7.3%
  • Mineable Stuff (Ores, Blocks, etc.)

Votes: 372 6.2%

• Total voters
I don´t know if I got a bug or something but after I had a one week break from terraria calamity mod I tried to fight anything and my weapons which do normaly arround 10000 damage now only do 30-50 damage. Is this a bug? And what can I do to have it work again like before.

I don´t know if I got a bug or something but after I had a one week break from terraria calamity mod I tried to fight anything and my weapons which do normaly arround 10000 damage now only do 30-50 damage. Is this a bug? And what can I do to have it work again like before.
What weapons are you using?

Whenever I load this mod, it will report an error.😢

1642584661520.png

New to calamity, I just made the guass dagger and charged it but it will rapidly lose charge if I am hovered over it in my hot bar, am I doing something wrong?

I just Updated Calamity Mod from a 1.4 version to version 1.5.0.4 but since then neither cryogen nor the mechanical bosses drop frigid or hallowed bars.
Now I am trying to get an older version of calamity or fix it if it is a bug. Please tell me if the way of obtaining these bars is different now.

EDIT: The problem only appears in expert mode with the treasure bags. In normal mode and expert mode with calamity mod disabled isn't any problem.
Screenshot 2022-02-20 211233.png

Screenshot 2022-02-20 211310.png

I just Updated Calamity Mod from a 1.4 version to version 1.5.0.4 but since then neither cryogen nor the mechanical bosses drop frigid or hallowed bars.
Now I am trying to get an older version of calamity or fix it if it is a bug. Please tell me if the way of obtaining these bars is different now.

EDIT: The problem only appears in expert mode with the treasure bags. In normal mode and expert mode with calamity mod disabled isn't any problem.
View attachment 356959
View attachment 356958

Frigid Bars were removed from the mod in 1.5 and all the items that required them just use Cryonic Bars and Hallowed Bars now only drop if all the mechanical bosses have been defeated if you got the update after making the world killing them all again should cause them to continue dropping the bars.

Is there any way to spawn a decrypted schematic? since for me decrypting them hasnt work. Is it tied to the world or character? any debug tool for setting certain schematics to decrypted? in my MP game i havent found any way to do that, since the decrypting machine isnt quite working for me, and even trying it on a single player world also isnt working. id like to be able to access the content behind the schematics is the thing.

tModLoader ran out of memory and crashed when I tried to load Calamity with several other mods. What should I do about this besides just removing Calamity?

This mod is clearly the best, and I’m so glad you guys that work on it continue with it.
This is the single best mod I’ve ever seen, and I’m glad it’s still going strong
@Fabsol, thank you for making this mod, it has brought joy (And countless hours of suffering (but in a good way)) into the hearts of many, and I just wanted to say thanks
Take care

-Casually Chillin’

Back
Top Bottom