tModLoader Calamity Mod

What would you like me to create more of?

• NPCs (enemies, house NPCs, etc.)

Votes: 1,170 19.5%
  • Bosses

Votes: 2,449 40.8%
  • Items (Accessories, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 1,580 26.3%
  • Vanity (furniture, armor sets, etc.)

Votes: 437 7.3%
  • Mineable Stuff (Ores, Blocks, etc.)

Votes: 372 6.2%

• Total voters
Can we please get a option to disable the Summon damage nerf in the mod config?

Most mods don't have weapons with the summon damage type so using a secondary weapon type is very necessary for me and my builds. Summoner is my favorite class and having it's damage 50% less unless I have a summon weapon held is honestly infuriating. I get that it's a balance change but to me, summoner is weak enough and the nerf only makes it unplayable.
PLEASE let us decide how we want to play and give us a toggle option or something cuz I can't play Calamity as summoner anymore with this.

guys how can i fix this
pls help i need wait new version?
1654508241517.png

Screenshot (2786).png

It would seem most people are having trouble with the Calamity Mod? I just crafted the Galaxia and it's been bugging a few times before, now I'm not even able to load the mod at all now
I wish I could understand how to read the code and fix it myself, but does anyone have a clue?

Hello all. I am new to this board (and to Calamity), so if this is not the righ place to ask, Moderators feel free to delete this post.

I am going for a Mage build with a focus on heal/lifesteal.
But it seems that apart from the Spectre Armor, the other heals I use do not work properly:
I use the Mana Polarizer and the Hydrothermic Armor, and I never get more than 10 HP from healing orbs.
Is this intentional? On the wiki it says they should give 20% (with max mana) and 10% of projectile damage respectively...

I feel really nerfed at the moment, so any help is appreciated...

Thanks a lot!

Guys, I realized that the problem is in the following mods, if you have them, knock them out and Calamity's will start working.
Mods that need to be turned off:
1.Fargo's Souls Mod
2.Fargo's Music Mod
3.[DEPRECATED] Tomato Lib
4.Happiness Configuration
5.The Amulet Of Many Minions: Combat Pets

Guys, I realized that the problem is in the following mods, if you have them, knock them out and Calamity's will start working.
1.Fargo's Souls Mod
2.Fargo's Music Mod
Thank you!

Hello creators.Your mods is very popular in foreign countries(Also is the Chinese)a very popular.But we met problem when downloading a Calamity Music We would like to experience the full calamity mods. so We hope that the calamity music mod can change a way to download.(Github or other.Very likeGithub).Mega cannot view or open in our country,If can change the download we will be very grateful to youThank you very much

Last edited:
1.Fargo's Souls Mod
2.Fargo's Music Mod
I've just released a little patch for the Amulet of Many Minions to hopefully not cause conflicts anymore.

Can you guys play multiplayer? It doesn't work for me and my friend
Edit: We figured it out, you can't have Boss Checklist enabled

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom