tModLoader Calamity Mod

What would you like me to create more of?

• NPCs (enemies, house NPCs, etc.)

Votes: 1,170 19.5%
  • Bosses

Votes: 2,449 40.8%
  • Items (Accessories, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 1,580 26.3%
  • Vanity (furniture, armor sets, etc.)

Votes: 437 7.3%
  • Mineable Stuff (Ores, Blocks, etc.)

Votes: 372 6.2%

• Total voters
I can't create a graveyard biome on my Calamity map. I'm on Terraria 1.4+ and I've placed more than 10 tombstones and with no sunflowers next to it. Is anyone having the same problem as me?

Hi! New to this forums page! I got this reaaally really weird bug while playing the new version, 2.0.0.2, of the Calamity mod where I can't summon any boss (only the text of "X has awoken!" appear and, in the case of vanilla bosses, multiple times) and, if by any chance I get to summon a boss without an item (like the hive mind with the cyst) my character frozes completely, I cant quit manually and the game is still on (like, the boss moves and attacks but Im invulnerable). I really need help here or a hotfix as I can't keep playing. I tried another world and the bug persist. I would guess that is clearly a Calamity bug, buuut Im open to suggestions. Thanks in advance <3
/
/
/
EDIT: It seems like it is a problem with BossCheckList. Dissabling it worked just fine.

Last edited:
Hi! New to this forums page! I got this reaaally really weird bug while playing the new version, 2.0.0.2, of the Calamity mod where I can't summon any boss (only the text of "X has awoken!" appear and, in the case of vanilla bosses, multiple times) and, if by any chance I get to summon a boss without an item (like the hive mind with the cyst) my character frozes completely, I cant quit manually and the game is still on (like, the boss moves and attacks but Im invulnerable). I really need help here or a hotfix as I can't keep playing. I tried another world and the bug persist. I would guess that is clearly a Calamity bug, buuut Im open to suggestions. Thanks in advance <3
/
/
/
EDIT: It seems like it is a problem with BossCheckList. Dissabling it worked just fine.
I agree with this problem, I had the same problem for a while, it is completely cured by reinstalling the mod and creating a new world and character, this method worked for me.

I do not know if this has been posted but in 2.0.0.2. if you press the hook hotkey while riding the onyx excavator, it crashes the game. same thing happens if you summon your mount while the hook is still in the air.

I saw a message with a problem, a person deleted it, he had a problem with the work of the calamity mod, I'll leave a couple of ways so that you could try to solve it yourself if such a problem arises)
If calamity does not work separately, then this is not the main thing, try clearing the mod logs
as follows:
Path: C:\Users\User\OneDrive\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Logs
If this did not help, try to completely delete the terraria folder from the documents and reinstall tmodloader, save the world and the character if you need it, after manipulations do not rush to install mods, first install calamity and, if everything works, install mods one by one.
I do not know of any other ways to solve this problem on my own.

I saw a message with a problem, a person deleted it, he had a problem with the work of the calamity mod, I'll leave a couple of ways so that you could try to solve it yourself if such a problem arises)
If calamity does not work separately, then this is not the main thing, try clearing the mod logs
as follows:
Path: C:\Users\User\OneDrive\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Logs
If this did not help, try to completely delete the terraria folder from the documents and reinstall tmodloader, save the world and the character if you need it, after manipulations do not rush to install mods, first install calamity and, if everything works, install mods one by one.
I do not know of any other ways to solve this problem on my own.
i have nothing but calamity installed, even if i accidentally summon the drill while i am using the hook, the game will crash. this is literally what happened to me like 30 sec ago, lol. i am sure that this happens because they can't be used together, but the game tries to. 1.4 ver is still very buggy and it is okay.

i have nothing but calamity installed, even if i accidentally summon the drill while i am using the hook, the game will crash. this is literally what happened to me like 30 sec ago, lol. i am sure that this happens because they can't be used together, but the game tries to. 1.4 ver is still very buggy and it is okay.
You right.

It's not a big bug, but apparently the acid rain cannot occur at the same time as a lantern night exist, the acid rain is immediately canceled.

Hello, I'm getting an error when loading Calamity, its due to tmodloader beeing on version v2022.6.961 and mod was developed for v2022.5.103.32. However there is people playing and uploading images i'm missing something? Can the version check be disabled?
NVM literally it was updated 10 hours ago, i tought it was a monly ago updated the version due to the name, but it was not, the previous tested version (6) is released the next month (7) so litrally today was the update.

Last edited:
To fix yesterday's update that broke Calamity, I managed to get the compiled old version from their Github. Just go here:
Download the "tModLoader.zip"
And then replace the folder at your local tmodloader install ...
[ Default is at: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\tModLoader ]
... with the extracted ZIP file from Github.

To help yourself in other scenarios, on any Repo:
1656674918112.png

Github has these Tags for releases and when you browse back far enough (2nd page) you get the version which Calamity was last compiled fow. As the source code itself isn't any use, these tags with "Downloads" next to them have the already-compiled source code for you to use. :)
1656674953370.png

BUG: While riding the Onyx Excavator and standing still the Rogue stealth bar will generate at the "moving" speed instead of the "standing" speed.

Unsure if this one is a bug or not: You are unable to mine Cobalt Ore using the Onyx Excavator with a Molten Pickaxe in your inventory despite the Molten Pickaxe being able to mine Cobalt. The official wiki states "Cobalt Ore, Palladium Ore, Mythril Ore, Orichalcum Ore, Adamantite Ore, and Titanium Ore cannot be mined unless a Mechanical Boss has been defeated.". I am unsure what is intended here since you can mine Cobalt Ore using the Onyx Excavator while you have a Cobalt Pickaxe in your inventory and prior to defeating any Mechanical Boss.
In case it's relevant, Early Hardmode Progression Rework is enabled.

Using Calamity 2.0.0.003; tML 2022.6.96.1; Terraria 1.4.3.6

Thanks for fixing the crashes related to the Onyx Excavator <3

I have a question related to translation into other languages, calamity is currently being actively translated into different languages of the world, will there be a translation into Russian?
Thank you in advance. <3

Just as a quick note; as of today, for some reason the mod Boss Checklist was preventing the game from registering the Lunatic Cultist kill. No matter how many times I killed it, it would not register it as a kill within the checklist itself and would likewise not spawn the Celestial Event, nor trigger and other mod dependent triggers, including those within Calamity or the Stars Above mod.

Just a PSA in case anyone else has the problem. Disabling Boss Checklist fixed the issue for me.

I've also loaded up today to find my labs missing along with all of my magic storage crates, definitely a mood killer, any ideas for solutions?

Attachments

• image_2022-07-03_151118167.png
    image_2022-07-03_151118167.png
    628 KB · Views: 147
Insanely slow money duplication glitch: Eyedol critters, when collected, insert 2 Eyedols into the player's inventory; these can be placed down and duplicated, then killed over and over to get Eyedol Banners, which can be sold for coins.

Screenshot (316).png
Screenshot (317).png

Any plans to make the Elemental and Cosmis Shivs function like 1.4 shortswords? It feels weird they are made from Starlight but can't aim around like it

Found a gamebreaking money dupe glitch: Gold Violemurs, when captured, insert 2 Gold Violemur Items into the player's inventory, which can be placed and duplicated. Gold Violemurs sell for ~10 gold each, which is way too OP.

Back
Top Bottom