tModLoader Calamity Mod

What would you like me to create more of?

• NPCs (enemies, house NPCs, etc.)

Votes: 1,170 19.5%
  • Bosses

Votes: 2,449 40.8%
  • Items (Accessories, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 1,580 26.3%
  • Vanity (furniture, armor sets, etc.)

Votes: 437 7.3%
  • Mineable Stuff (Ores, Blocks, etc.)

Votes: 372 6.2%

• Total voters
Is there mod available for nerfing/instakilling/etc for devour of gods i.e textbook example of bad game design?

200h into calamity, ~every weapon, armor and item crafted and after ~50 try it would be nice to just wipe this discrace design of a boss off and continue this otherwise awesome mod.

thanks

Is there mod available for nerfing/instakilling/etc for devour of gods i.e textbook example of bad game design?

200h into calamity, ~every weapon, armor and item crafted and after ~50 try it would be nice to just wipe this discrace design of a boss off and continue this otherwise awesome mod.

thanks
Use cheat sheet's butcher tool (assuming dog isn't still immune to that, which i don't think he is)

Is there possibly a way to go back and play on the old versions?? I wasnt around to experience the mod at the time so if there are ways to do so please let me know :)

Help, I can't right-click Calamity chest. The chest is still visible in map, but I can't open it at all. It always happens when I create new world.
My guess is because of Astral Chest bug that once occurred and was solved with WorldGen Previewer.

there is no textbook example of "bad game design" because "bad" is subjective first off. And I noticed a LOT of either immature or un-educated people through this at bosses they don't like. I'm NOT saying this boss doesn't have bugs, difficult formatting, not well telegraphed parts in some areas, but saying it is bad as if it is a objective fact and as if you knew game-design because of this, is wrong imo.
Idk, he is getting a resprite and current sprite is not that atrocious imo.

Hi there @Fhhjgv, welcome to the forums. In case you made a mistake and posted this before you were done, you can use the Edit button under your post to make changes to your message. If it wasn’t a mistake, and you meant to put simply “O“, please add more to your posts going forward.

Hey all. I've recently gotten into playing the Calamity Mod, and have been having trouble finding the Clamitas spawn in the Brimstone Crag. I've got the remix addon installed, but I've not been able to find Clamitas at all so far. Is there anything I'm missing?

Hey all. I've recently gotten into playing the Calamity Mod, and have been having trouble finding the Clamitas spawn in the Brimstone Crag. I've got the remix addon installed, but I've not been able to find Clamitas at all so far. Is there anything I'm missing?

A lot of the stuff on the fandom calamity wiki is fake, Clamitas just doesn't exist to begin with. If you have the boss checklist mod and you see a boss on that wiki that doesn't appear in the checklist then it's fake.

A lot of the stuff on the fandom calamity wiki is fake, Clamitas just doesn't exist to begin with. If you have the boss checklist mod and you see a boss on that wiki that doesn't appear in the checklist then it's fake.
Is Calamitas real, or are they also fake? Me and my friend have been trying to get to Calamitas recently.

If they're not real, which bosses would you suggest going for after Moon Lord?

Is Calamitas real, or are they also fake? Me and my friend have been trying to get to Calamitas recently.

just use the wiki.gg wiki. its the official one.

"The Calamitas Clone" (the post mech-pre plantera boss) and "Supreme Witch, Calamitas" (an endgame fight against the actual character) are both real bosses. Though the sprite for the clone on the wiki isn't the real one. If you're post Moonlord you're way past the point of progression for fighting the Calamitas Clone and I'd recommend you either fight The Profaned Guardians or The Dragonfolly.

I believe the next boss in progression is the profaned guardians, fought in the underworld, or the hallow, crafted by materials dropped by newly spawning enemies

Wife and I have been diving into this mod for the first time, and absolutely loving it.
That is, until we ran into an issue with an event (Goblin Invasion) killing the game.

The event started, and there's momentary flashes of the bar, but absolutely no goblins what-so-ever spawn.
If we can't get that event done, we can't reforge items, which sucks - but it's even worse.
Because the game thinks there's an active event that we can't actually finish, NPCs won't respawn, and we can't use Pylons.

Calamity is the only mod we have, and the world was created with the celebrationmk10 seed.
We're down to about half the NPCs at this point, and the Witch Doctor hasn't been able to spawn.

Tried everything I could think of in-game-wise. Created paths, checked the sulfur sea, crafted the event starting item, etc.
None of this has worked.

Is there a way to save-edit a calamity world, to tell it that the event has been completed and not currently active?
Or maybe a way to force the event to restart so it might actually work this time?
It's the only problem we've ran into with Calamity - but it's a bit one.

Any help/advice would be awesome!

Back
Top Bottom