tModLoader Calamity Mod

What would you like me to create more of?

• NPCs (enemies, house NPCs, etc.)

Votes: 1,170 19.5%
  • Bosses

Votes: 2,449 40.8%
  • Items (Accessories, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 1,580 26.3%
  • Vanity (furniture, armor sets, etc.)

Votes: 437 7.3%
  • Mineable Stuff (Ores, Blocks, etc.)

Votes: 372 6.2%

• Total voters
6/1
- Devourer of Gods Bag now has a chance for Dev. Armor.
- Devourer of Gods drop rates increased if in Expert Mode.
- Some recipes updated.
- Xeroc Greatsword projectiles updated.
- Darklight Greatsword projectiles updated.
- Xeroc Greatsword resprite.
- Meld Blobs can now drop from all Nebula Tower NPCs.
- Desert Scourge now spawns a worm version of the Dried Seeker.
- Devourer of Gods bug fixes.
- Added recipes for vanilla items (Shiny Red Balloon, Cloud in a Bottle, Starfury, Blizzard in a Bottle, and Sandstorm in a Bottle)

Last edited:
Version 1.0 is now available!
Please report any bugs on this thread or PM them to me.
Any suggestions for new items, NPCs, etc. can be posted on this thread or PMed to me.

Hope you all enjoy the mod :D

Version 1.0.1 - Added Description and Link to mod page in Mod Browser
Version 1.0.2 - Updated to TModLoader Version 0.8.1.1

Just saw these messages, I'm excited to test it out!!!
Yay!

And don't pay too much mind if the worm bosses are a bit buggy still. And I'm also aware that the "Cosmic Worm" item is currently infinitely usable (which means you can summon the Devourer of Gods over and over/summon multiple at once). I will fix that in the next update.

O...M...G... where has this beauty been hiding... the look of this mod brings me well back to my minecraft days playing Diving RPG, god i missed that, and now theres a mod which will give me the feel of it again :D

EDIT: also bit of a silly question, but how do i craft the sky mill? my worlds not being nice to me right now :/

10 Sunplate Blocks, 5 Cloud, and 3 Rain Cloud. Take those to an anvil and you're good to go!
[doublepost=1464877213,1464877155][/doublepost]
Wait.. So i can fight like 10000 devourer of gods at once :D?

Yes! Wouldn't recommend it though, he tends to tank the FPS if there are more than three at once :p

one thing im wondering, what do you plan on doing with this mod next? because one thing that most people look to see is post-moon lord content, perhaps a few additional things for after moon lord? and maybe a more advanced progression? like the ores spawning in the world after certain bosses or events are beaten, instead of crafting it all?
Because after all, everyone loves mining :p

one thing im wondering, what do you plan on doing with this mod next? because one thing that most people look to see is post-moon lord content, perhaps a few additional things for after moon lord? and maybe a more advanced progression? like the ores spawning in the world after certain bosses or events are beaten, instead of crafting it all?
Because after all, everyone loves mining :p

I was thinking about making three new primary hardmode ores: Perennial Ore (Reaver), Cyanic Ore (Daedalus), and Chaotic Ore (Ataxia) spawn after defeating certain mod bosses. Mecha Plantera has been another boss on my mind for a good while now :D

One thing to note, I don't have very much free time on my hands so the release of new mineable ores and a new boss/bosses will probably be sometime later on. Unless if I had more help that is, but everyone I've talked to is either busy with another mod or busy with real life problems :(

Also, just made this today: FalconBoots.png

Possible upcoming item.

Edit: Found a bug on a few hardmode items. I set gravity to a very small number in hopes that it would make the items float. Instead, I was supposed to multiply maxFallSpeed by that small number...whoops :p

Version: 1.0.3 - Added Falcon Boots, fixed item gravity bugs, added more vanilla recipes for Lava Charm and Water Walking Boots.

Last edited:
Hey I really would like to test this out but I have this problem....so I play Terraria on a mac. I know what a scrub. So the thing is the Mod Browser doesn't work correctly for me for some reason. So could you give me the .tmod file it would be great thank you very much.

Hey I really would like to test this out but I have this problem....so I play Terraria on a mac. I know what a scrub. So the thing is the Mod Browser doesn't work correctly for me for some reason. So could you give me the .tmod file it would be great thank you very much.

Here you go! Hopefully you have a program to open .zip files.

Attachments

• CalamityMod.zip
    482.1 KB · Views: 2,284
All...this....content...in a few days!?
And is there anything that requires a new world?

Nothing requires a new world, but it's recommended to play with a new world so that it can all be experienced from beginning to end.

That's my opinion at least :p

Well I have just been setting a town up for me and my friends to set off, so I am starting from the beginning, Cool thanks for you answer.

Back
Top Bottom