tModLoader Calamity Mod

What would you like me to create more of?

• NPCs (enemies, house NPCs, etc.)

Votes: 1,170 19.5%
  • Bosses

Votes: 2,450 40.8%
  • Items (Accessories, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 1,581 26.3%
  • Vanity (furniture, armor sets, etc.)

Votes: 438 7.3%
  • Mineable Stuff (Ores, Blocks, etc.)

Votes: 372 6.2%

• Total voters
ok, so i play with a mod that makes bosses use expert AI with the increased stats, i fought the slime god, and now it has switched my world to expert, is this intended, because i know this doesnt happen under any other circumstances.

ok, so i play with a mod that makes bosses use expert AI with the increased stats, i fought the slime god, and now it has switched my world to expert, is this intended, because i know this doesnt happen under any other circumstances.

That is incredibly odd o_O

I'm going to test him again right now on Normal mode to see if it switches. This is after I've updated his AI to not use vanilla Slime King AI btw

EDIT: With the new AI update it doesn't seem like this issue occurs. I fought him in a new Normal world and it didn't switch to Expert.

That is incredibly odd o_O

I'm going to test him again right now on Normal mode to see if it switches. This is after I've updated his AI to not use vanilla Slime King AI btw

EDIT: With the new AI update it doesn't seem like this issue occurs. I fought him in a new Normal world and it didn't switch to Expert.
you mean the slime god will be getting a different AI? if so cool, and it wasnt too much of an issue with the switching to expert thing, since i just found out the mod that changes boss AI's has a /expert command so i can just switch back anyway.

you mean the slime god will be getting a different AI? if so cool, and it wasnt too much of an issue with the switching to expert thing, since i just found out the mod that changes boss AI's has a /expert command so i can just switch back anyway.

Yeah. He'll be able to do some crazy stuff like the Armageddon Slime from Avalon :p

My newest boss will the bane of everyone's existence though, hopefully. "Tonight is going to be a horrific night..."

Unsure as to if someone has already reported this, but, the Statigel Greaves seem to add 1000% minion damage instead of the 10% that the description states, which results in some very hard hitting earlygame summons.

Unsure as to if someone has already reported this, but, the Statigel Greaves seem to add 1000% minion damage instead of the 10% that the description states, which results in some very hard hitting earlygame summons.
Even though it is a work in progress, you should take advantage of that bonus when you can, but thanks for pointing that out. There are other ways where we can have super powerful minions. :)

While it's impossible to double post I'll post my planned updates for the 1.1 release!

Planned updates:
  1. Slime God no longer uses vanilla King Slime AI (Finished!)
  2. Slime God does crazy stuff (Finished!)
  3. Add a new boss (Finished!)
  4. Add incredibly difficult second phase to new boss (Finished!)
  5. Make ore spawns upon boss downs (Finished!)
  6. Make the Shredder usable and drop from Devourer (Finished!)
  7. Make Expert drops for Scourge, new boss, and Devourer (Finished!)
  8. Make Devourer a boss after the new mod boss (Finished!)
  9. Player can be burned alive by Brimstone Flames (Finished!)
  10. Fix armor set bonuses (Finished!) - Unless if more people report more bugs
  11. Made Dried Seekers able to die when one segment is killed (Finished!)
  12. Added Brimstone Hellfire, Brimstone Laser, and Brimstone Fire Projectiles (Finished!)
  13. Add Calamity World (Finished!)
  14. Add Calamity Player (Finished!)
  15. Update recipes to require new mod ores (Finished!)
  16. Create boss bag for new boss (Finished!)
  17. Update all current boss drops (Finished!)

Last edited:
I don't know if this was fixed or not, but the slime god's hitbox seems a bit off, you can only hurt it in the lower part of its body.

Mwahahahaha...

105600_screenshots_20160607100442_1.jpg

:D

you made... post moon-lord... twins... may god have mercy on us all...

EDIT: i just saw the third one... what monstrosity have you created?!

I wanted to unleash the apocalypse on Terraria and I actually did it. I'm an absolute madman!

Also, they function like Skeletron on Expert Mode. You have to defeat the two 'Spazmatism' eyes to lower the defense of the main one.

Back
Top Bottom