tModLoader Calamity Mod

What would you like me to create more of?

• NPCs (enemies, house NPCs, etc.)

Votes: 1,170 19.5%
  • Bosses

Votes: 2,449 40.8%
  • Items (Accessories, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 1,580 26.3%
  • Vanity (furniture, armor sets, etc.)

Votes: 437 7.3%
  • Mineable Stuff (Ores, Blocks, etc.)

Votes: 372 6.2%

• Total voters
Would anyone like to sprite one last item for me before the 1.1 update comes out?

I'd like this ring:
calamity_ring.png

To be turned into a 2-D sprite for Terraria. I've just gotten burned out on spriting stuff and I'm not that great at spriting rings anyway.

Also, I greatly encourage everyone to check out the mod front page content!

A LOT of stuff has been added ;)

Lore added for the Desert Scourge. Tell me what you think of this 'lore' idea, any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

@MountainDrew
We got a problem. A pretty big one.
You see, the Statigel Greaves don't have a 10% increase... They have a, uh... 10x increase. Check it yourself, my Thorium birds are doing 121 Summon Damage instead of 11. It's a BIT ridiculous. I was watching my birds suddenly wrecking enemies in two hits and I thought "wow, big difference" but didn't realize that it was THAT big until just now.
Attached a screenshot for proof of the instance.

Attachments

• BROKENDAMAGE.png
    BROKENDAMAGE.png
    350.7 KB · Views: 1,078
@MountainDrew
We got a problem. A pretty big one.
You see, the Statigel Greaves don't have a 10% increase... They have a, uh... 10x increase. Check it yourself, my Thorium birds are doing 121 Summon Damage instead of 11. It's a BIT ridiculous. I was watching my birds suddenly wrecking enemies in two hits and I thought "wow, big difference" but didn't realize that it was THAT big until just now.
Attached a screenshot for proof of the instance.
i think the mod dev has said its fixed for the next update, which is hopefully soon :)

Also, MountainDrew, can we do something about Slime God?

My complaint is that he despawns when he's still on screen sometimes. I think the issue is that he's using King Slime's despawn detection. He really needs to have a longer despawn range. Not saying infinite, though infinite would be okay since he teleports to you and you could keep him despawning when the player is dead. I just really hate being in the middle of the fight and losing the loot because he disappeared at like half health in second form. It's really annoying. It's happened twice now.

Either way, thanks for reading this... I'm just really getting annoyed by this bastard.

Slime God despawn range is fixed. I think, at least I ran really far away from him before he hit his second form, then I killed him offscreen and he transformed and didn't despawn.

Also, some funny stuff happened while testing.
King Slime spawned after I spawned the Slime God:
105600_screenshots_20160608091018_1.jpg

A Desert Scourge in its natural habitat:
105600_screenshots_20160608091248_1.jpg

Apparently Version 1.1 is too big for the mod browser.

Welp, that sucks :(

I'll just put the ZIP download on the front page then.

I believe you can ask someone about that, there probably is a way to get it on the mod browser. And yay update!

Yup! New ores have been added and that crazy multi-twin bossfight has been added. I would list everything but it would take up too much space.

The Desert Scourge can also swim quite well in the ocean. But don't summon it there, because you will die in the early game.

Yup! New ores have been added and that crazy multi-twin bossfight has been added. I would list everything but it would take up too much space.

The Desert Scourge can also swim quite well in the ocean. But don't summon it there, because you will die in the early game.

Could You Give Me The Download Link Please?

Do any bosses have expert items in the new version? In the old version, I checked Cheat Sheet and there isn't a single expert item... and Slime God drops a rather disappointing Royal Gel.

EDIT: You should really make the expert only items Rainbow rarity, and give them the Expert tag. Unless you've fixed this already...? (Old Slime God really did give a Royal Gel instead of Mana Overloader, though)

Last edited:
Do any bosses have expert items in the new version? In the old version, I checked Cheat Sheet and there isn't a single expert item... and Slime God drops a rather disappointing Royal Gel.

EDIT: You should really make the expert only items Rainbow rarity, and give them the Expert tag. Unless you've fixed this already...? (Old Slime God really did give a Royal Gel instead of Mana Overloader, though)

Check cheat sheet again. I think you will be surprised, and hopefully happy ;)

What I meant in the edit was that I found the items in the old version, but they didn't have any Expert indicators (Rainbow rarity, 'Expert' tag). I'm going to try out the new version now (and right after grabbing the horribly overpowered but now nerfed cause it was really a typo Statigel Armor, too) :p

...according to the Mineable Ores section, there's some kind of Jungle Dragon boss now?? Why haven't I heard of this?? (upcoming feature leaks! oooohhh!!)

What I meant in the edit was that I found the items in the old version, but they didn't have any Expert indicators (Rainbow rarity, 'Expert' tag). I'm going to try out the new version now (and right after grabbing the horribly overpowered but now nerfed cause it was really a typo Statigel Armor, too) :p

You should try out the Calamity Ring (Expert Calamitas item). I hear it gives some really high stat bonuses...:naughty:

Back
Top Bottom