Resolved Calamity playthrough crashing after beating WoF

NightAngel98

Official Terrarian
Hi,

As the title says, my game is freezing randomly (it's not really a crash, my player character just freezes and can't take damage or do any actions, I can't even select a different item, but enemies are still moving) after beating WoF. It will run for maybe a couple of minutes each time, and then freeze. I wasn't having this problem until after entering hard mode. Here is my enabled list.

[
"AutoTrash",
"BirdMod",
"BossChecklist",
"CalamityMod",
"CalamityModMusic",
"Census",
"Fargowiltas",
"FargowiltasSouls",
"FKBossHealthBar",
"JoostMod",
"LightingEssentials",
"LithosArmory",
"Luiafk",
"MaxStackExtra",
"MaxStackPlus",
"OmniSwing",
"QwertysRandomContent",
"RecipeBrowser",
"SellAll",
"SellSlotMod",
"ShopExpander",
"StopDying",
"TheUnchainedTerrarian",
"UniversalCraft",
"VeinMiner",
"WeaponOut",
"WingSlot",
"WMITF",
"WTIT"
]

I don't THINK there are any incompatibilities, and I've read that this is just a problem with Calamity, but the most recent post I found about it was maybe like 9 months a go so I could be wrong and this could be my fault. Any and all help will be appreciated, because I'm like 20 hours into this thing and my friend and I would be at least relatively disappointed to lose all of this progress.

Hi!
So, you had to disable Litho's?
I ask because I have Lithos and Calamity, and no want a error like this in my playtrough :p
Thanks!

Hi!
So, you had to disable Litho's?
I ask because I have Lithos and Calamity, and no want a error like this in my playtrough :p
Thanks!
Apologies for the super super late response, but I had to stop using that specific summon (that I quite honestly don't even remember the name of currently but can check once I get home). The issue may have been addressed at this point though, assuming I can craft it in my current world I'll check when I get off work.

Back
Top Bottom