tModLoader [Calamity] Rogue Improvements

I get an error loading the mod, the super dummy DR and defence scaling breaks the way the npc (it counts as an enemy so that homing stuff/minions attack it) works I think

here's the error

Attachments

• Screenshot 2020-09-18 071520.png
    Screenshot 2020-09-18 071520.png
    236.3 KB · Views: 177
Hello, kind creator of terraria mods. Could you update your mod or explain to me how to do this? The point is that the mod is not supported by tmodloader 0.11.7.7. It is made for version 0.11.6.2.

Attachments

• Screenshot_1.png
    Screenshot_1.png
    459.1 KB · Views: 244
  • Screenshot_2.png
    Screenshot_2.png
    444.9 KB · Views: 183
Hello, kind creator of terraria mods. Could you update your mod or explain to me how to do this? The point is that the mod is not supported by tmodloader 0.11.7.7. It is made for version 0.11.6.2.
its not just that, the super dummies break it too (looking at the error)

evry time i try to reload mods with this on, calamity glicthes and unloads itself. the loader says it's calamity's fault, but when i disable your mod, evrything works just fine. can you plase correct this?

evry time i try to reload mods with this on, calamity glicthes and unloads itself. the loader says it's calamity's fault, but when i disable your mod, evrything works just fine. can you plase correct this?
its the damage reduction scaling of the super dummies that breaks the mod and it seems the mod dev hasnt been on for a while

I made a mod that allows regular stealth generation while moving if anyone's interested.

This mod focuses on improving rogue class experience in Calamity mod. It's original stealth mechanic is useless because standing still while fighting a boss is a death.

Generally this mod attempts to change your playstyle from blindly spamming attack to carefuly aim each shot.

So my changes are:
* Stealth regeneration doesn't depend on whether you are walking or standing so you are free to move as fast as you want and still able to do stealth strikes.
* Stealth dodge: in full stealth you are invulnerable to first projectile or enemy contact (also works immediately after stealth strike). The dodge reveals you from stealth. This is a compensation to not working agro mechanic which doesn't really do any noticeable effect in the original mod.
* Rogue stealth strike deal more damage. This is multiplied after defense.
* Rogue weapons damage rebalance, fixed too OP and too weak weapons.
* Crit calculation uses crit chance at the time when projectile is launched, before stealth consumption.

Each feature can be enabled or disabled. Source code is included.
You can install/uninstall this mod in your existing playthrough.
Multiplayer IS NOT SUPPORTED YET.

Additional features:
* Full Rage on respawn with Heart of Darkness in inventory or equipment slot (even vanity).
* SuperDummy has defence and DR set according to a world progression.
* Prints total damage dealed to dummies - usable to measure stealth strike damage.
* Reduce grinding: all treasure bags drop, legendary, defiled and rare drop chances are upped to 50%.
* Cheat: slow motion key, locks on 30 fps.

C#:
public static double? GetRogueWeaponDamageModifier(bool isStealthStrike, Item weapon)
{
    var config = ModContent.GetInstance<RogueConfig>();
    double multiplier = config.GlobalMultiplier;

if (weapon.type == ModContent.ItemType<SylvanSlasher>())
        isStealthStrike = false;

if (ModContent.GetInstance<RogueConfig>().RebalanceWeapons)
    {
        if (weapon.consumable)
            multiplier *= 1.5f;

if (weapon.type == ModContent.ItemType<UtensilPoker>())
            return isStealthStrike ? multiplier * 0.4f : (multiplier * 0.7f);

if (weapon.type == ModContent.ItemType<SylvanSlasher>())
            multiplier *= 0.6f;
        else if (weapon.type == ModContent.ItemType<DefectiveSphere>())
            multiplier /= 2f;
        else if (weapon.type == ModContent.ItemType<StarofDestruction>())
            multiplier /= 1.8f;
        else if (weapon.type == ModContent.ItemType<EpidemicShredder>() || weapon.type == ModContent.ItemType<HeavenfallenStardisk>())
            multiplier *= 1.75f;
        else if (weapon.type == ModContent.ItemType<MoltenAmputator>() && isStealthStrike)
            multiplier *= 2.5f;
        else if (weapon.type == ModContent.ItemType<ProfanedPartisan>())
            multiplier *= 2f;
        else if (weapon.type == ModContent.ItemType<BloodsoakedCrasher>() && isStealthStrike)
            multiplier /= 2f;
        else if (weapon.type == ModContent.ItemType<NightsGaze>() && isStealthStrike)
            multiplier /= 1.5f;
        else if (weapon.type == ModContent.ItemType<PhantasmalRuin>() && !isStealthStrike)
            multiplier /= 2f;
        else if (weapon.type == ModContent.ItemType<TimeBolt>())
            multiplier /= 2.7f;
    }

if (isStealthStrike)
        multiplier *= config.StealthStrikeMultiplier;

return multiplier;
}
Is there multiplayer support and if not can you try to add it

Back
Top Bottom