tModLoader Calamity Stealth Strike Damage Multiplier Mod

niol

Terrarian
Hey there people my name's niol I'm sorta new but not new to Terraria and I'm here to present to my two day work to create a mod to a fraction of the hole left by the Calamity Rogue Improvements mod as that mod can no longer be run on the current tModLoader or current version of Calamity.

So instead of just waiting for the author to update it I decided to make my own somewhat updated version.

I'm not very experienced in modding as this is my first mod I've ever attempted to make so I was only able to recreate one of the features and that was the stealth strike multiplier.

This mod's only feature is a slider that changes the amount of damage a rogue weapon does when the character is in full stealth. The slide goes from 1x (default damage) to 10x rogue damage.

Screenshot (37).png

Well that's about so if you run into any issues feel free to give feedback.

Changelog:
v1.0.1:
Fixed a bug where the money trough pig doesn't spawn.

v1.0.2:
Fixed a bug that made certain weapons not throw out projectiles. This fix does make all throwing weapon get the multiplied damage when in max stealth.
I'll try to get it back to the original rogue weapons only get the multiplied damage state. Also fixed a typo in the config menue.

Attachments

• StealthStrikeMultiplier.zip
    10.1 KB · Views: 137
Last edited:
Made an account just to comment love the mod makes stealth feel somewhat useful, would be really cool if you added more rogue improvements. <3

Made an account just to comment love the mod makes stealth feel somewhat useful, would be really cool if you added more rogue improvements. <3
Thx for the reply I haven't really thought of anymore improvement besides allowing regular stealth generation when moving. I'll try asking around on how I'm supposed to do it.

I think this is fairly balanced, but on weapons that get a large boost from stealth strike, i think it might be leaning to the broken side

From the looks of it those items aren't throwing out projectiles. I'll look into how I can fix those issues.

I love this mod but for some reason non-rogue projectiles will not spawn while I'm using it
From the looks of it the issue is caused by converting a vanilla item to a mod item and by removing this all throwing weapons get the stealth strike multiplier. Honestly I've spent enough time trying to fix it today so I'll just push this temporary fix until I can completely fix it.

Back
Top Bottom