Texture Pack Calamity Texture Pack for 1.4!

TheSpicyNugget

Official Terrarian
I have updated v1tell's texture pack to be compatible with 1.4. I did not make the pack nor change anything about it only the code to make it run in 1.4. Hope you enjoy. If you find any glitches or issues be sure to check out this post: Calamity Texture Pack Updated to Work for 1.4, as I am not an artist, and don't know how to fix anything. If you are wondering here is the original post for the pack: PC - The Calamity Texture Pack.

Attachments

• Calamity.zip
    5.4 MB · Views: 18,059
Last edited:
1590154982382.png

and the trees are strange looking, their top is new texture, the rest is old texture.

Hey, I've done an update myself that has these issues fixed. Calamity Texture Pack Updated to Work for 1.4
I posted it in the WIP section, because I didn't feel like it warranted being posted in the "released" section, so I guess a lot of people missed it who otherwise wouldn't have if I posted it here. I don't know how much OP has fixed since this has been posted, or if they have more experience doing their own spriting to fix certain issues with image resolutions being changed, but this should fix most things.

It feels kinda disrespectful posting my own thread in this one, but it is what it is.

Trees received a major format change
All the wood tiles are stored in the same file rather than being seperate

The eater of souls not suffer any changes, but the gore of He, yet suffer's changes; Why?

P.D: I speak spanish and my english is not so good

Guys, the OP clearly said that he only changed the code and didn't touch the sprites, so you should not expect to see all new stuff that was modified.
It's better to follow the official thread.

Please respect the OP's words:
If you find any glitches or issues be sure to check out this post: Calamity Texture Pack Updated to Work for 1.4, as I am not an artist, and don't know how to fix anything.

and don't report problems here, as it's of no use.

Back
Top Bottom