Items Calamity

Cruel Sinner

Skeletron
Based off the mods name I suggest the weapon, Calamity.

Type: Ranger
Base Damage: 259
Damage per second: 2275
Ammo usage: 25/s
Use time: 75
(It shoots 10 arrows that split and bounce also has 30% chance to not consume ammo)

Description:
Its the end! Or is it?..
Seeing the Ranger class is underrated by many people for its weapons, I suggest this, its recipe is:
1 Phantasm
1 Tsunami
100 Luminite Bars
900 Luminite Bullets
500 Chlorophyte Arrows
5 Vortex Beaters
Anyways, seeing also that this is a Post-ML weapon, I dont recommend farming for it till the Moon Lord is defeated, by the way, its OP. Hence the name "Calamity"
(if you also right click while using this weapon it will fire faster but at the cost of less dps and base dmg. from 75 to 32 use time, it will shoot 20 arrows that split and bounce, and decrease its base dmg and dps. 162 base dmg and 1264 dps)

also if you dont have ammo it uses health and mana to fire

Excessive grinding, a separate dps stat, just a spammy weapon which takes OVER a full second to fire. Probably would lag your game if you used it with luminite and holy arrows. Also the consuming health and mana to fire gimmick Is COMPLETELY useless because the endless arrow quiver exists. You can't put a separate dps stat for something if you have a damage value and speed value which completely and utterly contradicts it.

Reactions: Bry
This is why mods are annoying for many people. Mods are just grindy, boring, and have no thought put into their items. Literally just "wow look it deals a lot of damage and it looks cool" honestly not needed whatsoever

Back
Top Bottom