• Console & Mobile Terrarians - news for 1.4.4.9! As of Nov 30, iOS and Android 1.4.4.9 are out now. PS and Xbox should be very soon. Switch and Amazon are in submission. Great way to end the year - everyone on the same version of Terraria! More details HERE.

tModLoader Calamity's Vanities

What content would you like to see more of?

• Total voters

GinYuH

Terrarian
[05:23:50] [1/INFO] [Terraria]: gg has joined.
[05:24:06] [1/WARN] [tML]: Silently Caught Exception:
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at CalValEX.NPCs.Critters.Eyedol.SpawnChance(NPCSpawnInfo spawnInfo) in CalValEX\NPCs\Critters\Eyedol.cs:line 196
at Terraria.ModLoader.NPCLoader.ChooseSpawn(NPCSpawnInfo spawnInfo)
at DMD<Terraria.NPC::SpawnNPC>()
at Terraria.Main.DoUpdate(GameTime gameTime)
at Terraria.Main.Update(GameTime gameTime)
at Terraria.Main.DedServ()
at Terraria.Program.LaunchGame_()
at Terraria.Program.LaunchGame(String[] args, Boolean monoArgs)
at Terraria.WindowsLaunch.Main(String[] args)

I got this error log on tml server, tho not crash me yet. does it matter?
sorry for the late response, but don't think it should effect anything

Agade

Terrarian
1659899073552.png
hello, when i feed the stuck orthocera, this error pops up, and when i feed it again no sound plays, do you have any idea of how to fix this?

Macthename123

Terrarian
Hello! i Love the mod and i love terraria. However, there is a new update for calamity that came out and the multiplayer server i have with my friends keeps crashing due to an error. Any chance you have an ETA of when there might be an update to be compatible with the new calamity update? Thank you ! have a great day! i love my friends and i love terraria !

Amatron

Terrarian

Calamity Vanities wiki just got deleted​

Can anyone explain what happened, I didn't see anyone talking about it. I am kind of frustrated because this wiki helps me a lot with collectibles and other things.
Thanks

Top Bottom