tModLoader Calamity's Vanities

What content would you like to see more of?

• Total voters
christmas vanities.png

7.0, the Furniture and Holiday update has released! A changelog can be found here:
1- Added Bloodstone Brick
2- Necrostone and Necrostone Walls now have the white rarity because decor blocks usually don't get rarities
3- Fixed an oversight where Necrostone only took 1 wall to craft back
4- New Necrostone recipes involving Ravager's geodes
5- Added Wulfrum Plating
6- Added Auric Brick
7- Added Shade Brick
8- Necrostone now has a pickaxe requirement
9- God Slayer Slug is now obtainable
10- Made Eidolic Tree easier to place
11- Added Swearshroom Cage
12- Added Wulfrum Globe
13- Added Bloodstone Block
14- Added Eidolic Slab (block)
15- Changed Eidolic Tree recipe to include Eidolic Slabs, but lowered Lumenyl and Voidstone costs
16- Compressed Junko's son into a cube (it was painful)
17- Fixed sheeting for Godspeed Boosters and Flak Head Crab
18- Made Slime Demigod and Prototype Wulfrum Rover stay further away from the player
19- Crab pet resprites
ohlepsE deddA- 02
21- Added a config to disable ALL of the mod's enemy and bag drops
:22~3:
- Added a config that lets you hurt Violemurs at all times, you monster
23- Added a config that disables Isopod bait scaling
24- Added a config that disables boss
block drops (Doesn't affect DoG because that's main)
25- Added a config that disables critter spawns
26- Added a config for the Dragonball easter egg
27- Dragonball now has a tooltip which hints at what it does
28- You can now toggle off the ground mount nerf, but I'll @ Shame Tag you if you do
29- Lowered chance for the Oracle to give a Christmas Present
30- Fixed a bug where both Void Wings were unobtainable and instead, CV dropped extra Mirror Matters
31- Ancient Omega Blue Helmet tooltip
32- Renamed Calamitas Blueprint to Calamitas Cloning Project Blueprint because the former implies Draedon made Calamitas (the person)
33- Boiling Orthocera no longer cries when hovered over (only internally cries now)
34- Increased chance for the Oracle to give a Goodie Bag
35- Added Backpack Server
36 - Morshu consumes one copper coin from the coin slots every 5 seconds now.
37- Resprited and renamed Eidolon Slab
38- Renamed Acid Vine Gun to Acid Tape Dispenser
39- Renamed Plague Pack to Beezlebooster
40- Murdered Aero Wings' stats
41- Draedon's Dye now sells for 5 copper per bottle
42- Added Bloodstone Wall
43- Resprited Scuttler buffs
44- Fixed Necrostone Wall having a tooltip that was literally just "Necrostone Wall"
45- Added Astral Grass. Sold by the Dryad in Hardmode
46- Profaned Cycle now absolutely slaughters your damage stat if a boss is alive. Slightly increased the potency of the health nerf.
47- Added Plague Hive Wand. Consumes Hive blocks to place Plague Hive Blocks which can not be collected.
48- Added Veil Banner
49- Added Plague Hive Wall
50- Added more paintings
51- Mystery painting now stacks to 20 instead of 1
52- Soft
53- Swearshroom painting resprite because it used the old sprite
54- Nerfed Profaned Cycle speed a bit because it felt a bit too fast for me
55- Added Bloodstone furniture set
56- Added Chiseled Bloodstone
57- Stuck Orthocera now has an outline when smart cursor is on
58- Added some epic gamer tables
59- Added Cosmilite Monobloc Chair
60- Added Sunken Lamp
61- Mech boss blueprints now use their respective souls instead of Hallowed Bars
62- Changed Auric Toilet recipe to include Bloodstone Chair
63- Added Phantowax Block
64- Added Phantowax furniture set
65- Polter now has a 50/50 chance to drop either Phantowax or Stratus bricks
66 - It's crimas
:yeyyyyyyyyyy:

67- Nerfed Profaned Energy Hook range
68- Nerfed Ghastly Chains by a bunch, it was like 3x better than the Bobbit Hook
69- Added Hook Stats @ spider

70- Added flavor text to Scryllian Wings and Beezlebooster
71- Fixed an error where Scryllian Wings' warning was part of it's name which caused it to be colored
72- Added Wing Stats
73- Yharex is now scared of Land Mines and won't enrage if you have one
74-
Webp.net-gifmaker_28.gif

75- Added Jelly Priestess
76- Removed various decor recipes now that the Jely Priestess exists
77- Amidias' back is now saved (removed all non-painting and blood scarf sells from him)

View attachment 302917
7.0, the Furniture and Holiday update has released! A changelog can be found here:
1- Added Bloodstone Brick
2- Necrostone and Necrostone Walls now have the white rarity because decor blocks usually don't get rarities
3- Fixed an oversight where Necrostone only took 1 wall to craft back
4- New Necrostone recipes involving Ravager's geodes
5- Added Wulfrum Plating
6- Added Auric Brick
7- Added Shade Brick
8- Necrostone now has a pickaxe requirement
9- God Slayer Slug is now obtainable
10- Made Eidolic Tree easier to place
11- Added Swearshroom Cage
12- Added Wulfrum Globe
13- Added Bloodstone Block
14- Added Eidolic Slab (block)
15- Changed Eidolic Tree recipe to include Eidolic Slabs, but lowered Lumenyl and Voidstone costs
16- Compressed Junko's son into a cube (it was painful)
17- Fixed sheeting for Godspeed Boosters and Flak Head Crab
18- Made Slime Demigod and Prototype Wulfrum Rover stay further away from the player
19- Crab pet resprites
ohlepsE deddA- 02
21- Added a config to disable ALL of the mod's enemy and bag drops
:22~3:
- Added a config that lets you hurt Violemurs at all times, you monster
23- Added a config that disables Isopod bait scaling
24- Added a config that disables boss
block drops (Doesn't affect DoG because that's main)
25- Added a config that disables critter spawns
26- Added a config for the Dragonball easter egg
27- Dragonball now has a tooltip which hints at what it does
28- You can now toggle off the ground mount nerf, but I'll @ Shame Tag you if you do
29- Lowered chance for the Oracle to give a Christmas Present
30- Fixed a bug where both Void Wings were unobtainable and instead, CV dropped extra Mirror Matters
31- Ancient Omega Blue Helmet tooltip
32- Renamed Calamitas Blueprint to Calamitas Cloning Project Blueprint because the former implies Draedon made Calamitas (the person)
33- Boiling Orthocera no longer cries when hovered over (only internally cries now)
34- Increased chance for the Oracle to give a Goodie Bag
35- Added Backpack Server
36 - Morshu consumes one copper coin from the coin slots every 5 seconds now.
37- Resprited and renamed Eidolon Slab
38- Renamed Acid Vine Gun to Acid Tape Dispenser
39- Renamed Plague Pack to Beezlebooster
40- Murdered Aero Wings' stats
41- Draedon's Dye now sells for 5 copper per bottle
42- Added Bloodstone Wall
43- Resprited Scuttler buffs
44- Fixed Necrostone Wall having a tooltip that was literally just "Necrostone Wall"
45- Added Astral Grass. Sold by the Dryad in Hardmode
46- Profaned Cycle now absolutely slaughters your damage stat if a boss is alive. Slightly increased the potency of the health nerf.
47- Added Plague Hive Wand. Consumes Hive blocks to place Plague Hive Blocks which can not be collected.
48- Added Veil Banner
49- Added Plague Hive Wall
50- Added more paintings
51- Mystery painting now stacks to 20 instead of 1
52- Soft
53- Swearshroom painting resprite because it used the old sprite
54- Nerfed Profaned Cycle speed a bit because it felt a bit too fast for me
55- Added Bloodstone furniture set
56- Added Chiseled Bloodstone
57- Stuck Orthocera now has an outline when smart cursor is on
58- Added some epic gamer tables
59- Added Cosmilite Monobloc Chair
60- Added Sunken Lamp
61- Mech boss blueprints now use their respective souls instead of Hallowed Bars
62- Changed Auric Toilet recipe to include Bloodstone Chair
63- Added Phantowax Block
64- Added Phantowax furniture set
65- Polter now has a 50/50 chance to drop either Phantowax or Stratus bricks
66 - It's crimas
:yeyyyyyyyyyy:

67- Nerfed Profaned Energy Hook range
68- Nerfed Ghastly Chains by a bunch, it was like 3x better than the Bobbit Hook
69- Added Hook Stats @ spider

70- Added flavor text to Scryllian Wings and Beezlebooster
71- Fixed an error where Scryllian Wings' warning was part of it's name which caused it to be colored
72- Added Wing Stats
73- Yharex is now scared of Land Mines and won't enrage if you have one
74-
Webp.net-gifmaker_28.gif

75- Added Jelly Priestess
76- Removed various decor recipes now that the Jely Priestess exists
77- Amidias' back is now saved (removed all non-painting and blood scarf sells from him)
I have a question that can be very stupid and probably annoys you, but, I have a suggestion, that the Christmas hats, decorations, and other equipment, or decorations, can be activated or deactivated. (Sorry if I annoyed you, but I've read the entire changelog but haven't found anything about the hats, and no, I haven't just focused on the hats.)
I like the update!

I have a question that can be very stupid and probably annoys you, but, I have a suggestion, that the Christmas hats, decorations, and other equipment, or decorations, can be activated or deactivated. (Sorry if I annoyed you, but I've read the entire changelog but haven't found anything about the hats, and no, I haven't just focused on the hats.)
I like the update!
You mean a config for just the hats? They are programmed to automatically disappear on January 1st. Hat changelog is the It's crismasmass! thing

Yep, i meant a config for the hats, to activate them or disable them when you want.
It's been decided that the winter holiday and Halloween features will be available as long as the vanilla Halloween or Christmas events are active. So if you use a mod that lets you activate those events, then the Calamity's Vanities features will also activate.

It's been decided that the winter holiday and Halloween features will be available as long as the vanilla Halloween or Christmas events are active. So if you use a mod that lets you activate those events, then the Calamity's Vanities features will also activate.
I see...Clever feature i must say.
I have a question, if this mod updates to 1.4.1 (When they release support), will the Winter holiday and Halloween features activate after defeating the pumpking moon and all that?
Here is what i mean:
(Information from the terraria wiki)
Reaching the 15th wave before 4:30 AM will display the message “The spirit of Halloween penetrates the air...” at dawn (4:30 AM). For the entire day and night, all special effects of the Halloween season will occur. At 4:30 AM of the next day, the message “The spirit of Halloween rests...” will appear and all Halloween events will no longer occur until the Halloween season begins again or the player reaches the 15th wave of the Pumpkin Moon again.

On the Desktop version and Mobile version, reaching wave 15 of the Frost Moon will unlock one in-game day of Christmas, regardless of the date.

I see...Clever feature i must say.
I have a question, if this mod updates to 1.4.1 (When they release support), will the Winter holiday and Halloween features activate after defeating the pumpking moon and all that?
Here is what i mean:
(Information from the terraria wiki)
Reaching the 15th wave before 4:30 AM will display the message “The spirit of Halloween penetrates the air...” at dawn (4:30 AM). For the entire day and night, all special effects of the Halloween season will occur. At 4:30 AM of the next day, the message “The spirit of Halloween rests...” will appear and all Halloween events will no longer occur until the Halloween season begins again or the player reaches the 15th wave of the Pumpkin Moon again.

On the Desktop version and Mobile version, reaching wave 15 of the Frost Moon will unlock one in-game day of Christmas, regardless of the date.
yes

Whenever I try to load my mods I get this error. I've tried loading only this mod and Calamity mod but still get the same error. Also tried redownloading but didn't work either.
1609958017208.png

hi,

i play Tmodloader with my friends, and we decided to install this mod, but later we noticed mob spawnrates were drastically lowered, to the point where they were so obscure,

we use Calamity, thorium, EA and a few minor others (including the mods music), wondering what caused the spawnrate reduction? after uninstalling the mod they mostly returned to normal, but its still questionable to me, any ideas?

hi,

i play Tmodloader with my friends, and we decided to install this mod, but later we noticed mob spawnrates were drastically lowered, to the point where they were so obscure,

we use Calamity, thorium, EA and a few minor others (including the mods music), wondering what caused the spawnrate reduction? after uninstalling the mod they mostly returned to normal, but its still questionable to me, any ideas?
which biome(s)?

The update has arrived!

- Added Astral Blight biome. Can be made by getting Astral Blight Solutions from the Steampunker and cleared with Yellow Solution. Has a full furniture set, backgrounds, unique critters, secrets, and more!
- Added, edited, and cleaned up most worm pets
- Added a new Town NPC. Open the Starter Bag to find them.
- Added a new post-SCal boss that you can find by talking to the new Town NPC
- Added Monoliths that activate Calamity screen shaders like the orange background in the Yharon fight
- Made the mod more Normal Mode friendly.
- And a lot more!
The mostly complete changelog can be found here: Calamity's Vanities/8.0
astralupdatebanner.png

Sorry for the late reply, but they use the exact same filters that the Calamity bosses do, which also remove clouds iirc
I haven't been using the monoliths for a while since they weren't functioning, but last I checked they only removed clouds, without applying the orange filter or blank background.

I haven't been using the monoliths for a while since they weren't functioning, but last I checked they only removed clouds, without applying the orange filter or blank background.
The screen shaders for Calamitas, PBG, and Provi are less noticeable, but the DoG and Levi ones should definitely be noticeable

Back
Top Bottom