tModLoader Calamity's Vanities

What content would you like to see more of?

• Total voters
[05:23:50] [1/INFO] [Terraria]: gg has joined.
[05:24:06] [1/WARN] [tML]: Silently Caught Exception:
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at CalValEX.NPCs.Critters.Eyedol.SpawnChance(NPCSpawnInfo spawnInfo) in CalValEX\NPCs\Critters\Eyedol.cs:line 196
at Terraria.ModLoader.NPCLoader.ChooseSpawn(NPCSpawnInfo spawnInfo)
at DMD<Terraria.NPC::SpawnNPC>()
at Terraria.Main.DoUpdate(GameTime gameTime)
at Terraria.Main.Update(GameTime gameTime)
at Terraria.Main.DedServ()
at Terraria.Program.LaunchGame_()
at Terraria.Program.LaunchGame(String[] args, Boolean monoArgs)
at Terraria.WindowsLaunch.Main(String[] args)

I got this error log on tml server, tho not crash me yet. does it matter?
sorry for the late response, but don't think it should effect anything

1659899073552.png
hello, when i feed the stuck orthocera, this error pops up, and when i feed it again no sound plays, do you have any idea of how to fix this?

Hello! i Love the mod and i love terraria. However, there is a new update for calamity that came out and the multiplayer server i have with my friends keeps crashing due to an error. Any chance you have an ETA of when there might be an update to be compatible with the new calamity update? Thank you ! have a great day! i love my friends and i love terraria !

Calamity Vanities wiki just got deleted​

Can anyone explain what happened, I didn't see anyone talking about it. I am kind of frustrated because this wiki helps me a lot with collectibles and other things.
Thanks

GinYuh. I love your Calamity’s Vanities mod you made. I like to play terraria with my sister and my mother and father. Mounts are my favorite. My sister likes everything.

Please make two more mounts that protect the player. 1. Make a twins mount, the player rides on retinazer and another player can right click the spazmatism to ride and control the eye. 2. Make a locust from halo wars that shoots a life stealing beam please.

Note from dad:
He's a real good kid and understands you're probably busy with your own ideas; please take his enthusiasm as a compliment. That said, thanks for all the work that you and your peers have put into this mod. I myself have gotten a great deal of enjoyment from trying out different aesthetics as we play through our family world. In fact, despite being a network and support guy who doesn't care much for programming or development, you've inspired me to play around with basic modding in terraria and I'm actually enjoying it. Going to try to make my own hat. Thanks from all of us!

Back
Top Bottom