-=Call Of Duty Zombies Perks=-

Big Nickel

Terrarian
Welcome to the Call Of Duty Zombies Perks Mod page!

About
Call of duty zombies perks aims to add many of the Perk-a-Colas depicted in the popular zombies mode from the call of duty franchise

What are Perks?
In the case of the mod, perks are consumable buffs that last until the player dies, granting powerful effects
You can get them by drinking Perk-a-Colas

How do I get Perk-a-Colas?
Perk-a-Colas are an infrequent drop from any rare enemy. In addition to this, they also have a chance of dropping from vanilla bosses, provided in they are the latest boss in your game progression, and not to worry multiplayer enthusiasts, one will drop for each player in your game

What Perk-a-Colas are there?

Here's all the Perk-a-Colas you'll find when using this mod:

Juggernog
JuggernogPerk.png

Increases max health by 40%

Quick Revive
QuickRevivePerk.png

Revives the player on death, and provides a health regeneration boost

Double Tap
DoubleTapPerk.png

Increases attack speed with all weapons by 33%

Speed Cola
SpeedColaPerk.png

Increases movement, building, and mining speed by 15%

Stamin-Up
StaminupPerk.png

Increases movement speed by 33%

Last edited:
Well that's neat. Do the perks last until the player exits the game and restarts, or is death the only thing that dispels the buff?

Also, what do you think about the Speed Cola's 15%? Should that be any higher, given how combat-irrelevant it is? It just seems like a thing purely for convenience, and I'm surprised the number is so low relative to the other perks when it isn't a life-saving perk.

Well that's neat. Do the perks last until the player exits the game and restarts, or is death the only thing that dispels the buff?

Also, what do you think about the Speed Cola's 15%? Should that be any higher, given how combat-irrelevant it is? It just seems like a thing purely for convenience, and I'm surprised the number is so low relative to the other perks when it isn't a life-saving perk.

Given what little I know about call of duty zombies from watching Optimus videos, the latter would be more true to form, but it might be difficult to code properly

Also, Yea, speed cola should definitely be higher, 15% is too low

I can definitely agree that Speed Cola is the worst of the bunch. I will probably make it a bit better by increasing its potency and maybe giving it an additional effect like attack speed, and that might make it a little better

Hello, I wanted to ask you if the mod is still in development? If not, I would like to ask your permission to port it to 1.4.4.

Back
Top Bottom