Official Calling All Terrarians: Send in Your Mobile Saves!

Discussion in 'Mobile General Talk' started by 505Games, Feb 8, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AlanGamer

AlanGamer Terrarian

I have no safe file! Because my phone reset every I have! *Sigh*
    Sorry DRStudio!!:(:(:(

2. worblumb

worblumb Terrarian

Requirements:
    1- PC
    2- Android Device

https://c.mi.com/thread-867543-1-0.html (in 4. step if you dont see your phone than you need to type adb shell and than adb devices and if it still doesnt work just read what i typed.)

It works on all android devices.

I did this on my Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 and my friends Huawei P8 Lite works perfectly.
    Only problem i have faced is my PC wasnt recognising my phone when it was USB Debugging mode and to fix it go to google and type USB Debugging driver and click the first link(Universal ADB Drivers). You can find a youtube video on setting the usb debugging, its not that hard.

Keito likes this.
  3. WarriorStorm

WarriorStorm Terrarian

I do
    I don't know memory but you need 1 gb ram
    --- Double Post Merged, Feb 10, 2019, Original Post Date: Feb 10, 2019 ---
    WoW
    Will be able to play look like pc?

4. GX Gaming

GX Gaming Terrarian

Why Can't I Upload My World?
    I Can Only Upload My Character But I'm sorry if the character is kinda weak because I just defeated the golem.

5. Cam

Cam Terrarian

Does not require mobile hacking. Please do not spread misinformation.

Why are all my messages waiting approval now?

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 10, 2019
  6. Tunnel King

Tunnel King Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Regardless of your opinion about it, it is counter to our rules here to discuss it. Please drop the subject. If you want to discuss it further in private, you can PM me. Thanks.

Something in the quoted message triggered the moderation filter. Apologies.

7. RobDEV

RobDEV Terrarian

I sent in my main save!

8. Enzo Copello

Enzo Copello Terrarian

Hola Dr Studios, quería informar que mí móvil (Moto G5 Plus) no se encuentra en la lista de móviles, por ende no se como cargar mís datos a su página

9. Esta la option de "other" otro en español

Básicamente si tú dispositivo no está en la lista le das a "other"

10. Loki

Loki Consigliere Staff Member Re-Logic Administrator

As an iOS player myself, this is more of a limitation based on how saves are handled with iOS than anything DRS did/can do. Hopefully, they can find a way. :)

The game is not at Beta yet. Have to get there first before that is even a possibility... that doesn't mean a public beta will/will not happen (don't think that call has been made yet even), just saying that it isn't even to that point yet.

11. GhostlyTerrarianYT

GhostlyTerrarianYT Terrarian

Does the UI come right away or you wait a few weeks for it..?

12. GeometryBro

GeometryBro Terrarian

I hope you know that blight is probably being removed, and that dragon armor is going to be vanity..

13. Alright in that case release the mess that must be the pre alpha as a beta and I got good arguments 1 we spend money on this port 2, 3 years of nothing 3 feedback I guess 4 why act "professionally" about not releasing an optional garbage build of Terraria when this game is on the list of most sold videogames ever and still takes 8 blue moons to update

14. Yello_Xplorer

Yello_Xplorer The Destroyer

That's the point. They need to test the Blight to Money thing

15. Knight_who_says_NI

Knight_who_says_NI Terrarian

For iOS, couldn’t you release a small update that would allow users to upload their saves to your servers that way? Then, once 1.3 drops, allow us to move them back to local save. Can you also implement a way to have a cloud backup of a local save? That would have been helpful many times. Thank you

16. Oh snap I forgot if Terraria is going to weight more then there should be the option to move it to the micro SD card, currently it can only be installed on the device

17. lopez clan

lopez clan Terrarian

Keep my save safe (pun intended)

18. Henrique-_-

Henrique-_- Terrarian

the poll is not working \(-0-)/
    Now that we have all of the filesthat we need to send on-hand, we are ready for the final step - uploading these to the developers!

To start this process, click theDR Studios logo below:

[​IMG]

Once you do so, you should see the screen below:

[​IMG]

To send DR your saves, simply fill in the Device box, and then upload each .cs or .csworld file individually (you can upload as many as you want per submission!).

Do the Captcha thing, hit Submit and you are all done!

19. Unit One

Unit One Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Thanks @Henrique-_-, it'll be looked into.

20. Loki

Loki Consigliere Staff Member Re-Logic Administrator

Hello all - checked with DR and they decided to pull it down for a while because you all were so awesome in sending in your saves that they got over 2000 in just a few short days!

They may open it back up again later, but for now, they have more than enough to work with.

Stay tuned!

Locking this for now and making a note on page one.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.