Official Calling All Terrarians: TCF needs you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does this mean you have to distance yourself from the community a bit, like not hopping on one side of a debate in the suggestions area. Also, just making sure, but maturity is more important than age in this, isn't it? Thanks!

Does this mean you have to distance yourself from the community a bit, like not hopping on one side of a debate in the suggestions area. Also, just making sure, but maturity is more important than age in this, isn't it? Thanks!
We are free to take sides in things like suggestions, the Adult Swim section, and all that kind of stuff; we just need to be non-bias when dealing with "official" things. Also, yes maturity is more important than a hard-set age.

We are free to take sides in things like suggestions, the Adult Swim section, and all that kind of stuff; we just need to be non-bias when dealing with "official" things. Also, yes maturity is more important than a hard-set age.
Thanks!

Question: is the application forum going to remain visible for the entire selection procedure, or are you going to hide it when applications close? Because I kinda want to keep access to mine, just so I can check back on what exactly I said again and why I shouldn't have, or what I forgot to say?

Question: is the application forum going to remain visible for the entire selection procedure, or are you going to hide it when applications close? Because I kinda want to keep access to mine, just so I can check back on what exactly I said again and why I shouldn't have, or what I forgot to say?
We are going to be keeping it open and allowing people to edit things during the selection process. We just ask that you make a note that you have made an edit.

We are going to be keeping it open and allowing people to edit things during the selection process. We just ask that you make a note that you have made an edit.

Alright, thanks. I'll be sure to make any edits before applications close, though. I understand that rereading my wall of text just because I added a paragraph isn't exactly a valuable use of your respective times.

Ah yea, I'm guessing people will no longer be able to create new threads there, but those who have their applications submitted will still be able to edit them, and reply to alert the staff of changes in the App if necessary?

Ah yea, I'm guessing people will no longer be able to create new threads there, but those who have their applications submitted will still be able to edit them, and reply to alert the staff of changes in the App if necessary?
Yes, pre-existing threads should still be able to be edited.

UPDATE

We've narrowed down the field to a handful of applicants, and we've notified them we'll be talking to them further.

If you applied, and have not been contacted by the staff TODAY in your application thread and told that we are still considering you: we thank you for your interest. There were many good applications, and it was not easy to get to this point. We strongly encourage those who aren't being selected this time to consider applying again the next time we do this (we have no schedule/timeframe for this).

We are not identifying the final candidates, nor are we identifying who applied and were not selected. If any/all of those people want to make public who they are, that's their choice, though my personal advice for the people moving on in the process would be not to do so at this time.

We will provide feedback to those who request it, though it may not happen until we've made our final choices. Just indicate in your application your desire for feedback.

We hope to move fairly quickly to a final selection, but we have no set date for that or an absolute number of new staff that we will be selecting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom