tModLoader Can I equip the Soul of Dimensions (Fargo's Mutant Mod) in the extra Wings slot (Wings Slot)?

If you don't want to make a post, you could also simply answer here.

• No, you cannot put the Soul of Dimensions inside the extra Wings slot.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Al Fahrel

Spazmatism
I was checking out Fargo's updates, and since the last time I checked, they added the "Soul of Dimensions", a soul that adds up all the remaining souls, such as the Colossus Soul, the World Shaped Soul, etc. and between all the OP stats the item gives, it also acts as wings. I do not know how the Wings Slot Mod works, so I'm unsure if it will be possible to put the Soul of Dimensions inside it.
Since I haven't even killed Skeletron Prime yet (And that I'm playing with a friend, so it takes both of us to be free), it would take a looooong time to get to it, since it's post-Ragnarok.
So I'm asking: Can someone with both mods please check out if the Soul of Dimensions can be put in the extra Wings Slot?

I just tested it for you and can confirm it does not let you put it in the wing slot.
Rip. Welp, I also have a mod for the seventh accessory slot so I will definitely have enough space to also equip it, but putting it in the Wing Slot would have been better. Thank you anyway

Hi, guys. I'm the creator of the wing slot mod. It's okay if you make other threads, but I'd like to ask that you also report bugs to me directly! I can't work on compatibility issues if I don't know about them. I've sent a message to @Fargowilta asking how we can get Soul of Dimensions and Wing Slot to work together. I'll see what we can do to fix your problem!

Oh! I'm sorry, ever since I started downloading mods from the Mod Browser I forgot that most mods have threads here, my bad.
There might also be the slight chance that Fargo will not accept it because then it would be too OP or something? I doubt it, but it's still a chance.
Anyways, thank you very much!

Oh! I'm sorry, ever since I started downloading mods from the Mod Browser I forgot that most mods have threads here, my bad.
There might also be the slight chance that Fargo will not accept it because then it would be too OP or something? I doubt it, but it's still a chance.
Anyways, thank you very much!
It's no problem at all. :) For all of my mods, I also link the homepage to their respective GitHub project, where you can post issues (and I get a notification each time a new one is posted). I'll post again after Fargo an directly resolve the issue (or decide not to).

EDIT:
I just tested it for you and can confirm it does not let you put it in the wing slot.
@Dark Dragoon, how did you equip the Soul of Dimensions? I just checked my Terraria installation with only Fargo's Mod and Wing Slot enabled and it worked fine. Did you right-click the Soul to equip it?

@Skrillex MKVI, I'm unable to duplicate this issue. Fargo and I have talked and nothing seems wrong on either side, code-wise. If you can replicate this issue, can you send me a private message or reply in this thread to let me know what other mods you have and what steps you took to equip the Soul? It might be a conflict between Wing Slot and another mod rather than Fargo's.

Last edited:
@Skrillex MKVI, I'm unable to duplicate this issue. Fargo and I have talked and nothing seems wrong on either side, code-wise. If you can replicate this issue, can you send me a private message or reply in this thread to let me know what other mods you have and what steps you took to equip the Soul? It might be a conflict between Wing Slot and another mod rather than Fargo's.
I haven't gotten the Soul of Dimensions yet, in fact in this thread I was asking if it was possible to use it in the Wing Slot. As soon as I get it, I'll tell you if it works or not. I play with a lot of mods on, but none of them should be a problem. In case I still get an error, on the Soul of Dimensions or on any other modded wings at all, I'll tell you. Anyway, since you managed to put it on, I guess I finally got an answer to my question, and it is Yes. Thanks for everything!

I haven't gotten the Soul of Dimensions yet, in fact in this thread I was asking if it was possible to use it in the Wing Slot. As soon as I get it, I'll tell you if it works or not. I play with a lot of mods on, but none of them should be a problem. In case I still get an error, on the Soul of Dimensions or on any other modded wings at all, I'll tell you. Anyway, since you managed to put it on, I guess I finally got an answer to my question, and it is Yes. Thanks for everything!
Thank you. :) For some reason, the mod seems to work differently for everyone. It works as intended for most people, but I get a few bug reports that tell me it's unresponsive or the slot is drawn in the wrong place or something. It's so weird and I usually chalk it up to tModLoader version differences, but I have no idea.

About the misplacement, you should try out the mod in both windowed and fullscreen versions, and in all risolutions. For example, I play in fullscreen, 1920x1080, and the Wing Slot is to the left of the Pet slot (Maybe it was the light pet slot? Idk, the first one from above).
Idk about the unresponsive part tho

Back
Top Bottom