Can I join

joelfrog

Terrarian
I like robots yeet
yvzf4SAcSu8

Yeah, Calamity's got a great soundtrack. This section is for wiring, feel free to check some of the cool contraptions out and ask about anything you might be confused about.

Yay

[doublepost=1564587409,1564587385][/doublepost]Does anyone like dat cool music
Now, this is the best !

Hi @joelfrog, please don’t post random music. This is the T-MEC section of the forum, and any threads and posts here should be related to mechanical, wiring, or engineering.

A better place to post random stuff is on your own profile: joelfrog

Let me know if you have any questions by sending me a message HERE.

Ok... so first I work with mods, but it's ok if you want me to disable them. So as I was saying, I've been looking to make a techno haven with a modded security system and I can spawn in different boss fight rooms, dining halls, storage depots, turret rooms, and planning rooms!

Ok, it's blurry, very blurry, so you can't see it , this is why I don't have a picture yet, also because I can't copy and paste things from photos .it's made of doom circuit bricks from the ancients awakened mod.
[doublepost=1565555455,1565555433][/doublepost]This is my starting technofortress
[doublepost=1565555545][/doublepost]:rslime::kingslime:~;)Is that better? Just wanting to know...

Ok, it's blurry, very blurry, so you can't see it , this is why I don't have a picture yet, also because I can't copy and paste things from photos .it's made of doom circuit bricks from the ancients awakened mod.
[doublepost=1565555455,1565555433][/doublepost]This is my starting technofortress
[doublepost=1565555545][/doublepost]:rslime::kingslime:~;)Is that better? Just wanting to know...
The image is not uploaded. Try hosting the image on a website such as Imgur

Back
Top Bottom