Can I run Left 4 Dead with my laptop?

HiroroSan

Terrarian
So I was planning on playing other games other than osu and terraria I remember 6 year old me playing left 4 dead on our old computer but now its not working so I can't play on it.So I wanted to play it again but can I run it with this specs?
upload_2019-2-28_21-7-1.png

oh and if you can recommend some good games I can run in my laptop I would gladly love it :D
One more thing I have intel HD graphics

Almost certainly no. It's impossible to tell for sure from the limited information in that screenshot, but safe to say that laptop won't be running anything but the barest of programs.

I also think so it doesn't going to well on the laptop, You can also go for the other gaming console to have this shooter video game run smoothly.

Well, it'll run. I have checked it on the old-model laptops. But definitely it'll lag unless you lower the graphic to the absolute bottom. Try to disable the gibs too!

(Yes. I had one before. And yes, I've experienced the graphical freezes on them. But it wasn't the unplayable sort.)

I downloaded Left 4 Dead and it works fine and not that laggy (like 30-60fps) and it doesnt do lagspikes on me lol but the max resolution is 1024x768 I think

Running game smoothly on the PC also required less version. Windows 7, 64 bits is ok to have high-end video game series.

Back
Top Bottom