Can I still kill the destroyer with these?

Wristrake

Terrarian
I have the stormbow and an adamantite helmet, mythril chestplate, and cobalt pants. I have the stormbow and an amarok. I have max health and max mana. Can I still defeat the destroyer with these items? I'm struggling really hard just to find a single adamantite ore even with spelunker potions (even after smashing 9 altars) I'm having the worst luck ever, and I desperately need the steampunker so I can get the clentaminator.

A slightly easier way to find adamantite is to go to the underworld and look for it in the ash at the top. Rare ores are more common the lower down you are, so that's the spot adamantite is most likely to appear.

A slightly easier way to find adamantite is to go to the underworld and look for it in the ash at the top. Rare ores are more common the lower down you are, so that's the spot adamantite is most likely to appear.
I tried, but no adamantine there. Do hardcore ore spawn at ebonstone? Because most of the stone surrounding the underworld is mostly just corrupted.

Yeah they can, how many alters have you broke? If you only broke three try breaking more and leaving one alter be and have it be the closest one

One last idea: Queen Slime has 1/2 the life of other bosses. If you use the Stormbow against her, she'll die fast and can drop Crystal Assassin armor which is strong enough for mechs.

Or you can use Obsidian Armor, Firecracker whip and Spiders or Sanguine Staff to kill the Destroyer pretty easily.

One last idea: Queen Slime has 1/2 the life of other bosses. If you use the Stormbow against her, she'll die fast and can drop Crystal Assassin armor which is strong enough for mechs.

Or you can use Obsidian Armor, Firecracker whip and Spiders or Sanguine Staff to kill the Destroyer pretty easily.
Alright, I'll try that.

You can use any extra hallowed bars you get to start making Hallowed Armor, it's one of the best armor sets in the game.

Back
Top Bottom