Can people suggest things to pass time?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Play a new video game, The Summer Sale was on for steam from the 18th of June to the 22nd surely you picked something, anything up, I know I did;
  • The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
  • Shadow of Mordor
  • Among of Weaboo Games ;) (Visual Novels)
Or you could watch something fun and intesresting there are plenty of long running shows on, or re-watch old ones.
  • Game of Thrones
  • Breaking Bad
  • The Flash, Green Arrow, Dare Devil
  • The Walking Dead
  • (Anime ;)) ( not a weaboo i swear guys)
So partner dont'cha come 'round these parts no more saying you a'int got things to do :D

I have some work now so it helps to pass time rather quickly. Also I sleep more than before. Only 5 days, we CAN do it.

-Go eat some stuff.
That always passes time.
-Read a book.
That's fun and passes time.
-Play a game other than Terraria.
-Listen to music.
This really helps time passage.
-Do random chores that need doing.
This helps pass the time quite well, and gets stuff done as an extra. It works better if you also listen to music.

1. Stop being a worry wart about games.
2. Play Clicker Heroes
3. Go outside.
4. Go outside.
5. Go outside.
6. Buy a box of matches and some tin foil and sit around making match stick rockets all day. Outside. Look up how.
7. Throw rocks at dogs that bark at you in your own yard because the neighbor lets them run around free all day.
8. Count the pits in your walls.
9. Don't listen to crazy lists of suggestions made by Hie and figure out something to do on your own.
10. Eat your beans.
11. Watch impractical jokers and wonder where good tv has gone.
12. Watch people do drugs on youtube and completely fail at holding their drugs.
13. Learn useful skills.
14. Watch Gamegrumps.
15. Barry Lewis

1. Stop being a worry wart about games.
2. Play Clicker Heroes
3. Go outside.
4. Go outside.
5. Go outside.
6. Buy a box of matches and some tin foil and sit around making match stick rockets all day. Outside. Look up how.
7. Throw rocks at dogs that bark at you in your own yard because the neighbor lets them run around free all day.
8. Count the pits in your walls.
9. Don't listen to crazy lists of suggestions made by Hie and figure out something to do on your own.
10. Eat your beans.
11. Watch impractical jokers and wonder where good tv has gone.
12. Watch people do drugs on youtube and completely fail at holding their drugs.
13. Learn useful skills.
14. Watch Gamegrumps.
15. Barry Lewis
I was going to say number two! Need to be faster I suppose. I've been playing it on my xbox a lot.

Last edited:
This thread served its purpose and hasn't been relevant in about 2 years and was borderline to begin with due to the skimpy opening post, so I'm going to go ahead and close it.

Thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom